SC Democratic Party Chair: "Wilson digraced our state"

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
And South Carolina Democratic Party Chair Carol Fowler took it further, saying Wilson disgraced his home state.

"Once again a South Carolina Republican has embarrassed our state," Fowler's office said in a statement that referred to S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford's extramarital affair.

"Never has any member of Congress shown such disrespect for the president during a speech," Fowler wrote. "One would think that as a member of the military, Joe Wilson would have more respect and patriotism than he displayed tonight. When Congressman Wilson insulted President Obama, he also insulted the American public. Joe Wilson is a poor example of a statesman and an American. He owes an apology to the president and the American people."

The Democrat hoping to unseat Wilson in next year's midterm elections also quickly seized on the Republican's outburst.

"Rep. Wilson's behavior tonight exemplifies everything that is wrong in Washington," Democrat Rob Miller said in a statement provided to CNN. "Instead of engaging in childish name-calling and disrespecting our commander-in-chief, Joe Wilson should be working towards a bipartisan solution that makes quality, affordable health care available to each and every South Carolinian."
South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson shouts, 'You lie' at Obama - CNN.com

well, you could have added this tibit to the other thread, so dont be shocked if a mod combines the two

"Democratic Party Chair"

"The Democrat hoping to unseat Wilson in next year's midterm elections"

I'm SHOCKED...

SHOCKED, I tell you....

Awesome Cut & Paste, though....:clap2:

well, you could have added this tibit to the other thread, so dont be shocked if a mod combines the two

Fair enough. The other thread got hijacked so I decided to start this one after the SC Part Chair came out with a statement.

And South Carolina Democratic Party Chair Carol Fowler took it further, saying Wilson disgraced his home state.

"Once again a South Carolina Republican has embarrassed our state," Fowler's office said in a statement that referred to S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford's extramarital affair.

"Never has any member of Congress shown such disrespect for the president during a speech," Fowler wrote. "One would think that as a member of the military, Joe Wilson would have more respect and patriotism than he displayed tonight. When Congressman Wilson insulted President Obama, he also insulted the American public. Joe Wilson is a poor example of a statesman and an American. He owes an apology to the president and the American people."

The Democrat hoping to unseat Wilson in next year's midterm elections also quickly seized on the Republican's outburst.

"Rep. Wilson's behavior tonight exemplifies everything that is wrong in Washington," Democrat Rob Miller said in a statement provided to CNN. "Instead of engaging in childish name-calling and disrespecting our commander-in-chief, Joe Wilson should be working towards a bipartisan solution that makes quality, affordable health care available to each and every South Carolinian."

Fuck the democratic party chair and fuck you too, asshole.

"Democratic Party Chair"

I'm SHOCKED...

SHOCKED, I tell you....

OK, now you are starting to scare me. Are you stalking me now? I am NOT gay, so just leave me alone...

Wow, Elvis...still every bit as irrelevant as I remember. You and Dr. House should hang out sometime. You two could be irrelevant together..

Wow, Elvis...still every bit as irrelevant as I remember. You and Dr. House should hang out sometime. You two could be irrelevant together..

yeah because you posting this shit is so relevant. right up there with recommending the impeachment of someone for calling the Ossiah a liar. How dare someone commit such blasphemy. Everyone knows the Ossiah is incapable of lying.

"Democratic Party Chair"

I'm SHOCKED...

SHOCKED, I tell you....

OK, now you are starting to scare me. Are you stalking me now? I am NOT gay, so just leave me alone...

And there it is...

The ever popular "accuse the other poster of homosexuality" post...

You used it early in the thread, PudYanker5150....

"Democratic Party Chair"

I'm SHOCKED...

SHOCKED, I tell you....

And there it is...

The ever popular "accuse the other poster of homosexuality" post...

You used it early in the thread, PudYanker5150....

Oh yeah I had forgotten about the little cum stain using that tactic.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...liberals-intolerant-of-others-viewpoints.html

Forum List

Back