SC Democratic Party Chair: "Wilson digraced our state"

I'm don't agree with that thread either. Are you implying I am supposed to be tolerant of some jackass who is trying to score political points with false rage?

Is that what I said?

He asked you a question.... This is where you're supposed to answer it...

Posting a link as some sort of reply opens one up to all kinds of interpretation...

Oh Gawd,stop being such whiny drama-queens. The hateful Liberals called George Bush a lot worse than that for God's sake. "Disgraced our State?" Are these people serious? lol! Boy,hateful Liberals sure have become pretty thin-skinned and whiny huh? These same people were vicious to George Bush and now they're playing the drama-queen. I would actually say WTG MR. Wilson! Maybe the Republicans will begin to grow a pair for God's sake. Where have they been?

I thought his outburst was uncalled for and I laughed a little but i don't know what you can do.

"Democratic Party Chair"

"The Democrat hoping to unseat Wilson in next year's midterm elections"

I'm SHOCKED...

SHOCKED, I tell you....

Awesome Cut & Paste, though....:clap2:

OK, now you are starting to scare me. Are you stalking me now? I am NOT gay, so just leave me alone...

And there it is...

The ever popular "accuse the other poster of homosexuality" post...

You used it early in the thread, PudYanker5150....
I've only seen cons accuse others of being gay.

OK, now you are starting to scare me. Are you stalking me now? I am NOT gay, so just leave me alone...

And there it is...

The ever popular "accuse the other poster of homosexuality" post...

You used it early in the thread, PudYanker5150....
I've only seen cons accuse others of being gay.

If someone accuses someone else of being gay they must always quickly insert the phrase,"not that there's anything wrong with that of course!" That's if they're a progressive. Reactionaries need to say nothing at all, because there's no need to explain an intended slur.

I'm don't agree with that thread either. Are you implying I am supposed to be tolerant of some jackass who is trying to score political points with false rage?

Is that what I said?

He asked you a question.... This is where you're supposed to answer it...

Posting a link as some sort of reply opens one up to all kinds of interpretation...
Everything we do on the internet opens one up to all kinds of interpretations, doesn't it?

And South Carolina Democratic Party Chair Carol Fowler took it further, saying Wilson disgraced his home state.

"Once again a South Carolina Republican has embarrassed our state," Fowler's office said in a statement that referred to S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford's extramarital affair.

"Never has any member of Congress shown such disrespect for the president during a speech," Fowler wrote. "One would think that as a member of the military, Joe Wilson would have more respect and patriotism than he displayed tonight. When Congressman Wilson insulted President Obama, he also insulted the American public. Joe Wilson is a poor example of a statesman and an American. He owes an apology to the president and the American people."

The Democrat hoping to unseat Wilson in next year's midterm elections also quickly seized on the Republican's outburst.

"Rep. Wilson's behavior tonight exemplifies everything that is wrong in Washington," Democrat Rob Miller said in a statement provided to CNN. "Instead of engaging in childish name-calling and disrespecting our commander-in-chief, Joe Wilson should be working towards a bipartisan solution that makes quality, affordable health care available to each and every South Carolinian."
South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson shouts, 'You lie' at Obama - CNN.com

Oh no, libs also heckled Bush. I'll be here all day if you want to comment on that too. :lol:

BBC NEWS | Americas | Bush sets out second-term goals
But the first half of Mr Bush's speech focused on domestic policy - and this is where he received loud heckles from some members of Congress.

He spoke in detail about his plans for younger workers to divert some of their taxes into personal investment accounts to ensure they receive a pension when they retire.

Responding to Mr Bush's speech, Senate minority leader Harry Reid said the plan for social security was "dangerous" because it would add to national debt.

"That's an immoral burden to place on the backs of the next generation," he added.

And South Carolina Democratic Party Chair Carol Fowler took it further, saying Wilson disgraced his home state.

"Once again a South Carolina Republican has embarrassed our state," Fowler's office said in a statement that referred to S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford's extramarital affair.

"Never has any member of Congress shown such disrespect for the president during a speech," Fowler wrote. "One would think that as a member of the military, Joe Wilson would have more respect and patriotism than he displayed tonight. When Congressman Wilson insulted President Obama, he also insulted the American public. Joe Wilson is a poor example of a statesman and an American. He owes an apology to the president and the American people."

The Democrat hoping to unseat Wilson in next year's midterm elections also quickly seized on the Republican's outburst.

"Rep. Wilson's behavior tonight exemplifies everything that is wrong in Washington," Democrat Rob Miller said in a statement provided to CNN. "Instead of engaging in childish name-calling and disrespecting our commander-in-chief, Joe Wilson should be working towards a bipartisan solution that makes quality, affordable health care available to each and every South Carolinian."
South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson shouts, 'You lie' at Obama - CNN.com

Oh no, libs also heckled Bush. I'll be here all day if you want to comment on that too. :lol:

But the first half of Mr Bush's speech focused on domestic policy - and this is where he received loud heckles from some members of Congress.

He spoke in detail about his plans for younger workers to divert some of their taxes into personal investment accounts to ensure they receive a pension when they retire.

Responding to Mr Bush's speech, Senate minority leader Harry Reid said the plan for social security was "dangerous" because it would add to national debt.

"That's an immoral burden to place on the backs of the next generation," he added.

It's all SSDD to me.

It's all SSDD to me.

Pretty much.

Makes for good msg board fodder though.

My Gawd,such manufactured phony outrage. "Wilson disgraced our state?" Now that's just plain hilarious. This thread really is entertaining. Watching hateful Liberals playing the drama-queen on this really is pretty comical. The miserable Democrats actually booed George Bush during his speech. Now all this phony drama stuff from these people? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

My Gawd,such manufactured phony outrage. "Wilson disgraced our state?" Now that's just plain hilarious. This thread really is entertaining. Watching hateful Liberals playing the drama-queen on this really is pretty comical. The miserable Democrats actually booed George Bush during his speech. Now all this phony drama stuff from these people? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

The best part is....Republican after Republican CONTINUE to step up to the plate and make asses of themselves in the public eye. They are making this WAY too easy on Democrats.

Vicious hateful Liberals preaching to Americans about these kinds of things really is just asinine and incredibly hypocritical. I think most Americans who still have some common sense would agree with me. Hateful Liberals telling Americans they're no longer allowed to criticize the President? Seriously,what a scam.

Forum List

Back