Say It With Me: Biden Boom! America's Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery tops all other G-7 countries

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Thanks to President Biden America's economic recovery is better than all G-7 countries...Way to go Sleepy Joe

FQ317QYVkAQPlnZ

^^^Look, another welfare rat who never has to pay for gas, groceries, or utility bills. Don't worry, when it gets bad enough, they'll just add an extra zero to your EBT card balance. You're fine.
You claim 15 percent inflation

Show it or admit you just make shit up

The inflation rate wipes all of that out. Actually makes it a negative. No jobs added, just places finally reopening. Wages aren’t going to keep up with Bidenflation.

Yeah! 15% inflation!

You know, whenever I hear a claim that sounds false, and the poster doesn't provide a link to back up their bullshit, I like to look things up on Google or some other search engine to see if it's true or not.

MM is wrong. Inflation is not 15 percent as they claim, but rather only 8.5 percent. Hey Marvin, Google is your friend and can help you to not look like such a wrong idiot speaking outta their ass.

The annual inflation rate in the US accelerated to 8.5% in March of 2022, the highest since December of 1981 from 7.9% in February and compared with market forecasts of 8.4%. Energy prices increased 32%, namely gasoline (48%) and fuel oil (70.1%) as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine pushed crude oil prices higher. Also, food prices jumped 8.8%, the most since May 1981. Also, inflation accelerated for shelter (5% vs 4.7% in February) and new vehicles (12.5% vs 12.4%) but eased for used cars and trucks (35.3% vs 41.2%). Excluding volatile energy and food categories, the CPI rose 6.5%, the most in 40 years but slightly below forecasts of 6.6%. Many analysts expect that March will mark the peak in inflation although the war in Ukraine is far from over, supply chain bottlenecks persist and consumer demand remains elevated which is likely to weigh on the CPI for longer. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

And, unlike you, I like to post actual links to actual sites offering actual proof.

You know, whenever I hear a claim that sounds false, and the poster doesn't provide a link to back up their bullshit, I like to look things up on Google or some other search engine to see if it's true or not.

MM is wrong. Inflation is not 15 percent as they claim, but rather only 8.5 percent. Hey Marvin, Google is your friend and can help you to not look like such a wrong idiot speaking outta their ass.

The annual inflation rate in the US accelerated to 8.5% in March of 2022, the highest since December of 1981 from 7.9% in February and compared with market forecasts of 8.4%. Energy prices increased 32%, namely gasoline (48%) and fuel oil (70.1%) as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine pushed crude oil prices higher. Also, food prices jumped 8.8%, the most since May 1981. Also, inflation accelerated for shelter (5% vs 4.7% in February) and new vehicles (12.5% vs 12.4%) but eased for used cars and trucks (35.3% vs 41.2%). Excluding volatile energy and food categories, the CPI rose 6.5%, the most in 40 years but slightly below forecasts of 6.6%. Many analysts expect that March will mark the peak in inflation although the war in Ukraine is far from over, supply chain bottlenecks persist and consumer demand remains elevated which is likely to weigh on the CPI for longer. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

And, unlike you, I like to post actual links to actual sites offering actual proof.
Trump taught him well

Forum List

Back