Saw this today...a map of the Crusades vs. Muslim conquest...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Move this if there is a better place for it...but it does point out the silliness of the left when they protect muslim aggression by blaming the Crusades.....

I saw this at thefederalistpapers.org

images

They don't care. You shouldn't attempt to confuse them with facts.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The maps come from the "The Federalist Project" which "is to get people the power that knowledge gives to motivate them to push back at the erosion of our liberties and restore constitutionally limited small government."

It is a far right reactionary outlier group,

Move this if there is a better place for it...but it does point out the silliness of the left when they protect muslim aggression by blaming the Crusades.....

Yeah, I've seen this shit. It comes from a website from a fake professor who runs something the Southern Poverty Law Center lists as a hate group.

I notice the "Crusade" map leaves out the battles of the Fourth Crusade, when the Crusaders sacked the Christian cities of Zana and Constantinople.

..but it does point out the silliness of the left when they protect muslim aggression by blaming the Crusades.....

Eh, who exactly is "protecting muslim agression" by blaming the Crusades?

I thought it was more a case of western sponsorship of murderous dictators in the ME, organizing regime changes for the benefit of Israel and oil companies, arming religious nutjobs because they're freedom fighters etc.

:alcoholic:

Yeah, I've seen this shit. It comes from a website from a fake professor who runs something the Southern Poverty Law Center lists as a hate group.

I notice the "Crusade" map leaves out the battles of the Fourth Crusade, when the Crusaders sacked the Christian cities of Zana and Constantinople.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is actually a Hate group, so what is your point?

Southern Poverty Law Center: The Real Hate Group?

..but it does point out the silliness of the left when they protect muslim aggression by blaming the Crusades.....

I thought it was more a case of western sponsorship of murderous dictators in the ME, organizing regime changes for the benefit of Israel and oil companies, arming religious nutjobs because they're freedom fighters etc.

Well said.

Our Middle East Policy is sticking our dicks into a hornet's nest and complaining about getting stung.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is actually a Hate group, so what is your point?

Guy, when you quote Humand Events as a source, you kind of lose credibility.

The SPLC is well-renowned for its civil rights advocacy.

Human Events is a place where Nazis like Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter go because no newspaper will carry their columns anymore.

Guy, when you quote Humand Events as a source, you kind of lose credibility.

The SPLC is well-renowned for its civil rights advocacy.

Human Events is a place where Nazis like Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter go because no newspaper will carry their columns anymore.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is well known as a left-wing outfit with an agenda.

You lost all credibility by even bringing them up.

You were OK in your post up until you said the word "thought." The "I" was right though...

Both maps horribly inaccurate and your presentation misrepresents history.

(see above post)

(see above post)

Maybe you could be more specific, Holmes. How are they inaccurate?

The Southern Poverty Law Center is well known as a left-wing outfit with an agenda.

Yes, they have an agenda of pointing out the groups that are likely to commit and incite hate crimes.

You are really trying to weasel your way out of the fact the OP is using false info from hate groups.

Yes, they have an agenda of pointing out the groups that are likely to commit and incite hate crimes.

You are really trying to weasel your way out of the fact the OP is using false info from hate groups.
They have a left-wing agenda.

Really, you should look for more credible sources, but what can we expect from an idiot who gets his news from Moron.org?

The maps come from the "The Federalist Project" which "is to get people the power that knowledge gives to motivate them to push back at the erosion of our liberties and restore constitutionally limited small government."

It is a far right reactionary outlier group,

And yet you cannot dispute the point.

(see above post)

Maybe you could be more specific, Holmes. How are they inaccurate?

They are a false comparison between expansionism of Islamic nations vs expansionism of Christian nations,

false by leaving out most Christian invasions.

Forum List

Back