Saudi Arabia is preparing to behead and crucify a 21-year-old activist

for those who do not know-----the Saudis are bombing SHIITE
fortresses in Yemen. ------the tiny Shiite minority in yemen has
been HEAVILY ARMED by Iran ------and its ranks increased
by Hezbollah dogs The Shiite shit in Yemen is actually a foreign
presence ------a tool for Iranian imperialist ambitions in that country.
For insight-----talk to a Yemeni-------lots of them do small shops
in the USA-------or work in one owned by a relative. In order to
build trust------you may have to drink a cup of coffee. DO NOT
REFUSE THE COFFEE!!!!!! also----do not be a woman. I would
not consider having a conversation with the local Yemeni newspaper
sales guy

They are out to spread Wahhabism all over and all or most terrorist come out of Saudi schools and no one, no one reports on this. Our gov knows this, but we are a huge arms dealer, we are supplying cluster bombs to the Sauds bombing Yemen, outlawed my many countries.

Penny dear------you never met a Saudi----or muslims from other countries with
muslim schools. Why do you INSIST on revealing that fact so openly???
You have never known what goes on in USA jails that house lots of muslim
terrorists ---------in sum----you know nothing about the subject upon which you
render PRONOUNCEMENTS ------other than the 9-11 pigs-----(who you actually
claim never existed) can you name some SAUDI TERRORISTS?

Lots of jewish crooks are in and belong in our prisons as well. Saudi Arabia is the center of radical Islam and the funders of many terrorist groups.

there are very few jews in USA jails------sheeeeesh claim you are a health care
worker? it is obvious you never saw a patient in jail or FROM the jails.
I assure you-------next guy or gal dragged into the ER of your hospital------
in handcuffs------is very unlikely to be a jew--------if you live anywhere near a
muslim enclave-------it is very likely to be a muslim-------if not-----look for the
cross tattoo. You are absolutely right that SAUDIS fund Islamic terrorist
groups------and also build mosques in the USA ------those are, generally,
Saudi private, very rich, citizens-----or people like your hero OSAMA
BIN LADEN whose families are very wealthy.... Iranians are more into
hired guns for their imperialist ambitions and for world wide terrorism-----to wit ---
Hezbollah------any Shiite in the world is vulnerable to the filth of iran .
The good news is that there are far more sunnis in the world than Shiite shit...
Shiites are particularly vulnerable to Iranian shit-----because in sunni majority
countries-----they constitute an underclass. Long ago when I was young----
I was an apologist for the odd ----here or there Shiite------disdained by the
sunnis---------I saw them as the "underdog"----and, therefore, worthy of
----care. I got over it based on reality

sales guy

No they are bombing the Houthies. There is not proof Iran is arming them. They are bringing humanitarian aid to them. The US is arming SA, so even if Iran is arming the Houthies, so what, fair would be fair. You sound like a Saudi Arabia fan.

sales guy

No they are bombing the Houthies. There is not proof Iran is arming them. They are bringing humanitarian aid to them. The US is arming SA, so even if Iran is arming the Houthies, so what, fair would be fair. You sound like a Saudi Arabia fan.

nope-----I am a Yemeni fan------my husband was born in that land. The houthis are the Shiite minority in Yemen------EXTENSIVELY ARMED by Iran. Iran
has reddened the gutters of the most important cities of Yemen with SUNNI
blood for the sake of IRANIAN AMBITION------the Houthis are a vulnerable
group because they are a tiny minority in a mostly sunni land------the Iranian pigs
know exactly what they are doing in arming and supporting them. The actions of
Iran in Yemen ----UTTERLY------a custom made program for Yemen -----Yemenis
have a HATFIELD AND MC COY approach to society and conflict. I know of no episodes of genocide against the HOUTHIS in Yemen. But Yemen did get
rid of all its Christians and all its Jews-----so what do they have left for slit
throat joy?. CLEVER IRAN JUMPED IN TO FILL THE VOID
(for the record----most Iranians are not pigs------including the Shiites------the pigs
are the ayatoilets who -----if it were left to the EDUCATED Shiites of Iran-----
would not be in power-----it is the provincial Shiites out in the hills of iran who vote
-----IMAM----)

Iran is an enemy of the U.S. because there is a group of people who are hell bent on making Iran an enemy of the U.S. Iran does not pose any more danger to the U.S. than for example Pakistan and China do.

"a group of people"??? who in the USA would have an interest in IRANOPHOBIA? -------It is true that Iran insulted us---------but what sort of
"group of people" would make it their mission to vilify Iran------for (according to
you ) no reason at all.

Iran poses no threat to the U.S. It has time and time again expressed desires to be friends with the U.S. Yet, there is a group in the U.S. which wants war with Iran which will result in loss of American lives for no good reason.

a "group"----???? does it have a name? ----does it do parades or demonstrations? I have not seen any group walking down the avenue
chanting DEATH TO IRAN. Have Iranians been subjected to hate crimes?
Some people even watch that obnoxious group----THE KARDASHIANS----on
TV -----they love 'em. It is entirely news to me that people want war
with Iran. Some people get upset because Iran teaches its kids to hate
the USA. It is a fact that Iran exports terrorism------for more insight---talk to a
Yemeni ------or someone from Lebanon--(preferably a christian

So does Saudi Arabia, no one's calling for their invasion. I wonder why.

Saudi arabia does what? teach its kids to hate the USA? well -----Nope---they actually do not---------they teach their kids to hate ------hindus, Christians, Jews and------all non muslims-----but it is so much a GENERAL kind of hatred that it------flattens out and become a non issue. The sponsorship of terrorism is not a policy
of the Saudi government------but it is a policy of the Iranian government----HEZBOLLAH is entirely and 100% -----a terrorist organization-------armed to the hilt by Iran

Hezbollah does not attack U.S. Therefore as a U.S. tax payer, I am not interested in Hezbollah. Iran is not the only country that sponsors terrorism. Pakistan too sponsors terrorism. As a matter of fact there are more terror groups that operate from Pakistan than Iran. It is bizarre that U.S. media spends so much time badmouthing Iran but it hardly mentions Pakistan. Why is that?

"a group of people"??? who in the USA would have an interest in IRANOPHOBIA? -------It is true that Iran insulted us---------but what sort of
"group of people" would make it their mission to vilify Iran------for (according to
you ) no reason at all.

Iran poses no threat to the U.S. It has time and time again expressed desires to be friends with the U.S. Yet, there is a group in the U.S. which wants war with Iran which will result in loss of American lives for no good reason.

a "group"----???? does it have a name? ----does it do parades or demonstrations? I have not seen any group walking down the avenue
the USA. It is a fact that Iran exports terrorism------for more insight---talk to a

Saudi arabia does what? teach its kids to hate the USA? well -----Nope---they actually do not---------they teach their kids to hate ------hindus, Christians, Jews and------all non muslims-----but it is so much a GENERAL kind of hatred that it------flattens out and become a non issue. The sponsorship of terrorism is not a policy
of the Saudi government------but it is a policy of the Iranian government----HEZBOLLAH is entirely and 100% -----a terrorist organization-------armed to the hilt by Iran

Hezbollah does not attack U.S. Therefore as a U.S. tax payer, I am not interested in Hezbollah. Iran is not the only country that sponsors terrorism. Pakistan too sponsors terrorism. As a matter of fact there are more terror groups that operate from Pakistan than Iran. It is bizarre that U.S. media spends so much time badmouthing Iran but it hardly mentions Pakistan. Why is that?

I do not agree with your perception -----if you pay attention ---you will understand that the filth propagated by Saudi arabia is no less than the filth propagated by Pakistan and no less than the filth propagated by IRAN

I do not agree with your perception -----if you pay attention ---you will understand that the filth propagated by Saudi arabia is no less than the filth propagated by Pakistan and no less than the filth propagated by IRAN

There is a problem when you put Iran in the same category as Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. I agree Iran has some issues but it is far better a society than those two.

you ) no reason at all.

There is a problem when you put Iran in the same category as Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. I agree Iran has some issues but it is far better a society than those two.

bullshit your issue is INDIA -----Iran is not all that interested in enslaving INDIAN and raping hindu girls for the glory of islam -----so Iran seems "better" to you than does Pakistan and Saudi arabia

you ) no reason at all.

bullshit your issue is INDIA -----Iran is not all that interested in enslaving INDIAN and raping hindu girls for the glory of islam -----so Iran seems "better" to you than does Pakistan and Saudi arabia

Iran does not pose any threat to the U.S. therefore U.S. should not go around picking fights with Iran. I work hard and I want my tax dollars to go towards making U.S. stronger and better. I do not want my tax dollars getting wasted on wars that have no benefits for the U.S. It is that simple.

Forum List

Back