Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, UAE welcome Trump peace plan

Do they want a state or not?
Not by those terms. The Jews can get fucked.

Probably for the best. They'd do something stupid and Israel would have to kick their ass and take some land
If you cannot defend yourself then you are not free...you are a vassal state...which is NOT a two state solution.

Only because they're so fucking stupid.
Apparently not stupid enough to sign that shitty piece of toilet paper.

Or they can do nothing as settlements continue to expand.
Dealing with kikes is a lose lose.

The Jews were forced by centuries of oppression, by dumb ass jealousy filled Europeans to become cunning, shrewd and savvy to be successful, as you Europeans often did not allow them to own land...... thus they turned to business and banking. REAP what you sow, oh, and the next time you get a brain tumor, thank a Jew for the technology to remove it from your head.

They say, If you want to see the effects of brainwashing, visit a cult. I say, just speak negatively about Jews and the state of Israel...it's like the village of the damned hahaha!!

I could literally talk about boiling babies, and get half of the negative responses I do when i speak negatively about Jews and Israel. You fuckers are all sickening slaves.

What you say means nothing. You have already shown us all that you hate Jews. So go cry in a corner with your David Duke buddies that Israel still exists. Deadbeat..

Probably for the best. They'd do something stupid and Israel would have to kick their ass and take some land
If you cannot defend yourself then you are not free...you are a vassal state...which is NOT a two state solution.

The Jews were forced by centuries of oppression, by dumb ass jealousy filled Europeans to become cunning, shrewd and savvy to be successful, as you Europeans often did not allow them to own land...... thus they turned to business and banking. REAP what you sow, oh, and the next time you get a brain tumor, thank a Jew for the technology to remove it from your head.

They say, If you want to see the effects of brainwashing, visit a cult. I say, just speak negatively about Jews and the state of Israel...it's like the village of the damned hahaha!!

I could literally talk about boiling babies, and get half of the negative responses I do when i speak negatively about Jews and Israel. You fuckers are all sickening slaves.

What you say means nothing. You have already shown us all that you hate Jews. So go cry in a corner with your David Duke buddies that Israel still exists. Deadbeat..
I will be reporting you to the mods for personal attacks. I come here for serious debate. Not to be accosted by a pack of Christ killing furnace fuel. Good day!

I will be reporting you to the mods for personal attacks. I come here for serious debate. Not to be accosted by a pack of Christ killing furnace fuel. Good day!

So, you "come here for serious debate, eh? Well, debate this.

give_a_fuck.gif

I never pegged you for a defender of the Gospel. So your not happy with the way that all worked out?

Report as you wish..... You referred to Jews as 'kikes'. That's what should be reported...

Report as you wish..... You referred to Jews as 'kikes'. That's what should be reported...
That is their name. What else should I call them? Bumble Bees?

After over 70 years of fucking up every opportunity, they don't deserve a state.

I agree, they're even dumber. They'll get nothing and they'll like it.

So is dealing with stupid fucking muzzies.
Continue to lick Jew boots slave.

That’s right.,, We control you

Sorry, GOYIM but the Jews didn’t kill your “ Savior”
Since you brought up the topic doesn’t your “ church” teach that his father sent his “ son” down to earth to die for our sins?
If so, why was this ever a issue bringing hate and Violence?
Didn’t your “ savior” teach “ forgiveness?” ( If there was anything to forgive here but there isn’t )
Go back into your “ Christian” hole with your “ fathers “ and stay there. :clap2:

Last edited:

Sorry, GOYIM but the Jews didn’t kill your “ Savior”
Since you brought up the topic doesn’t your “ church” teach that his father sent his “ son” down to earth to die for our sins?
If so, why was this ever a issue bringing hate and Violence?
Didn’t your “ savior” teach “ forgiveness?” ( If there was anything to forgive here but there isn’t )
Go back into your “ Christian” hole with your “ fathers “ and stay there. :clap2:

How can that doofus be a Christian? Christian's believe JESUS LIVES!

After over 70 years of fucking up every opportunity, they don't deserve a state.

I will never dispute that. The lord will judge you and Satan will control you in Hell, Jew.

I will never dispute that. The lord will judge you and Satan will control you in Hell, Jew.

You first; GOY . Now get a pillow, get on your knees and ask your “fathers’“ why GOD gave up his only Son

You first; GOY . Now get a pillow, get on your knees and ask your “fathers’“ why GOD gave up his only Son
Repent and turn to Jesus or burn in the pit forever Jew. Your choice.

Repent for killing “ Jesus” when your “ Church” teaches you that’s why GOD sent down his only “ son?”
Repent for something The Goyim did? Don’t think so
It’s your turn, GOY
Burn in Hell. :auiqs.jpg:

Repent for killing “ Jesus” when your “ Church” teaches you that’s why GOD sent down his only “ son?”
It’s your turn, GOY
Read what I typed again. Repent for YOUR sins. Turn to Jesus, accept him as your lord and savior, or burn forever. Your choice.

It’s your turn, GOY
Read what I typed again. Repent for YOUR sins. Turn to Jesus, accept him as your lord and savior, or burn forever. Your choice.

Tell me what MY Sin is; You Bible Thumping GOY. “ Christianity “ teaches that if you don’t believe exactly what “ Christians” are supposed to Satan will control you?”
Sounds “ Christian” to me

Last edited:

It’s your turn, GOY

Where does this uncertainty come from,
that you must make everyone to be like you?

It’s your turn, GOY

Are you serious?

The Arab League rejects Trump's plan: "We will not cooperate with the US"

At the end of the meeting of the Ministers of the Arab States in Cairo, a statement was issued expressing firm opposition to the "century deal. Representatives of the states called for opposition to any unilateral Israeli move. Mahmoud Abbas: "I will not be recorded in history as one who sold Jerusalem."
Saudi Foreign Minister: "We will always support the choices of the Palestinian people".

The Arab League (this Saturday) rejected in Cairo the "century deal" presented by United States President Donald Trump this week. The concluding statement says that the plan will not lead to peace. League ministers announced that they would not cooperate with the United States in implementing the plan and warned that Israel should not try to implement the plan unilaterally.

And these are the highlights of the Arab League announcement at the end of the convention:

1. Non-cooperation with the U.S. Peace Plan.
  2. Non-cooperation with the WH implementing the Peace Plan.
  3. The Arab Peace Initiative is the acceptable minimum for achieving peace.
  4. Call for int. community to oppose any unilateral Israeli move on the ground.
Following the call by PA to urgently discuss the implications of US President Donald Trump's "century deal", the league's foreign ministers expressed support for the Palestinian demands but refrained from directly attacking the Trump Plan.

97575190991199640360no.jpg

Ynet News - The Arab League rejects Trump's Plan

Forum List

Back