Saturday Night

Burn Notice on DVR.

Dang, that's what I meant to watch last night. I recorded it too. Maybe tonight. EZ, I think I was asleep when you started this thread. Lightening though was interesting. I'm glad you chilled after that week.

Burn Notice on DVR.

Dang, that's what I meant to watch last night. I recorded it too. Maybe tonight. EZ, I think I was asleep when you started this thread. Lightening though was interesting. I'm glad you chilled after that week.

Thanks!

I woke up today, going about my business, then I see on my computer it's 11:15. I'm like "WTH!"

Duh, forgot about DST.....at least it's not a work day! :redface:

Sober here but taking the opportunity to just act crazy after a week of having to sanity.

Don't be afraid EZ---you are NOT ALONE here. :lol:

SHEW!

I have had a TOUGH week, some on here know what I'm talking about. I'm drinking a glass of wine, feeling good, have the patio door open with a nice breeze coming in, chatting with you all.

Not too bad for a Saturday night! Better than being in some smokey bar!

THAT would be a matter of opinion.:eusa_eh:

Sober here but taking the opportunity to just act crazy after a week of having to sanity.

Don't be afraid EZ---you are NOT ALONE here. :lol:

SHEW!

I have had a TOUGH week, some on here know what I'm talking about. I'm drinking a glass of wine, feeling good, have the patio door open with a nice breeze coming in, chatting with you all.

Yes it would! I do go to smokey bars sometimes if I want to see a band. Then I come home smelling like an ashtray from head to toe :eek:

But, if it bothered me THAT bad I wouldn't go, eh? The worse is cigar smoke, gag!

There is one non-smoking bar here that plays Blues thank goodness!

Burn Notice on DVR.

Thanks!

I woke up today, going about my business, then I see on my computer it's 11:15. I'm like "WTH!"

Duh, forgot about DST.....at least it's not a work day! :redface:

LOL! I set my clocks ahead yesterday after groceries. That's why I was in bed so early! :lol:

SHEW!

Yes it would! I do go to smokey bars sometimes if I want to see a band. Then I come home smelling like an ashtray from head to toe :eek:

But, if it bothered me THAT bad I wouldn't go, eh? The worse is cigar smoke, gag!

I came home from the smokey bar and built a fire in the pit out back and got oak-smoked just to make sure I smelled all smokey-n-stuff.:cool:

I came home from the smokey bar and built a fire in the pit out back and got oak-smoked just to make sure I smelled all smokey-n-stuff.:cool:

Hope you didn't singe anything important off! :lol:

Hardly. Put on my cammie pants, combat boots and Dead t-shirt, popped on some classic country and dranka few beers while doing the caveman + fire thing.:lol:

Hardly. Put on my cammie pants, combat boots and Dead t-shirt, popped on some classic country and dranka few beers while doing the caveman + fire thing.:lol:

What, no Boxcar Wille?

:rofl:

I was in bed by 10 p.m., but it had been a long week. Hung shutters outside, finally, which wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but my arms were sore. And, had a bunch of kids in the house as usual.

I was up this morning at 8 a.m. running 6 gauge wire in my attic and swearing in a way that would make a sailor blush because it was fucking hard work. Still have a light fixture to hang in my laundry room.

And, need to give myself a pedicure.

We are going to see watchmen today, though! Whee!

Last edited:
Fell asleep after dinner. Woke up sometime in the evening.

Checked the mail, posted here some, I think.

Crashed again.

I'm waiting for spring to be honest.

Forum List

Back