Saturday Night

Sober here but taking the opportunity to just act crazy after a week of having to sanity.

Don't be afraid EZ---you are NOT ALONE here. :lol:

Sober here but taking the opportunity to just act crazy after a week of having to sanity.

SHEW!

I have had a TOUGH week, some on here know what I'm talking about. I'm drinking a glass of wine, feeling good, have the patio door open with a nice breeze coming in, chatting with you all.

Not too bad for a Saturday night! Better than being in some smokey bar!

SHEW!

I have had a TOUGH week, some on here know what I'm talking about. I'm drinking a glass of wine, feeling good, have the patio door open with a nice breeze coming in, chatting with you all.

nice weather here too-----I'd tell you my windows are open too but it would be asking for trouble. Mountain Man is stil llurking

SHEW!

nice weather here too-----I'd tell you my windows are open too but it would be asking for trouble. Mountain Man is stil llurking

He keeps eyeballing me! :eek:

SHEW!

It's warm here too...41 degrees.

Needless to say, the windows are not open.

SHEW!

He keeps eyeballing me! :eek:

ears--eyes--guess throat is next :eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
SHEW!

It's warm here too...41 degrees.

Needless to say, the windows are not open.

But your box of wine is! :cool:

Forum List

Back