Satanism is the Origin of the New Age Occult

The scripture is referring to spirits of the dead and demons, not those in heaven.
No, whenever Jesus spoke of satan he was directly referring to other people.

the story of the talking serpent in the garden is a story of a despicable and deceitful human being.

The story of lucifers fall from the sky is a story of the fall of a human being.

When Jesus said to Peter, "get behind me satan", he wasn't invisible.

Whenever a person 'sees' evil spirits that are not there they are dangerously close to losing their sanity, evidence that they are losing their grip on the distinction between reality and fantasy.
You misinterpret scripture. And the devil drives people mad.

lol, if it is the devil who drives people mad then you had better remove from your mind the garbage planted by whatever devil that has already made you half crazy.

That is unless you enjoy the freedom from responsibility provided by the delusions of an unrestrained imagination.

It's been known for thousand of years to be evil spirits to drive a person mad. Modern research merely "implies" that it is a brain disorder. Modern science knows little about the brain. And this is no more than a poor educated guess. The "brain disorder" that they have found in many schizophrenics today is nothing but brain damage caused by drug abuse.

Wow.

I didn't realize how far you have wandered from sanity...

Now I know.

You do have my condolences.
What I speak of comes from extensive research and experience, not ignorance.

the story of the talking serpent in the garden is a story of a despicable and deceitful human being.

The story of lucifers fall from the sky is a story of the fall of a human being.

Whenever a person 'sees' evil spirits that are not there they are dangerously close to losing their sanity, evidence that they are losing their grip on the distinction between reality and fantasy.

lol, if it is the devil who drives people mad then you had better remove from your mind the garbage planted by whatever devil that has already made you half crazy.

That is unless you enjoy the freedom from responsibility provided by the delusions of an unrestrained imagination.

It's been known for thousand of years to be evil spirits to drive a person mad. Modern research merely "implies" that it is a brain disorder. Modern science knows little about the brain. And this is no more than a poor educated guess. The "brain disorder" that they have found in many schizophrenics today is nothing but brain damage caused by drug abuse.

Wow.

Now I know.

Okey dokey.

Extensive research tells you that it has been known for thousands of years that evil spirits drive people crazy but schizophrenia is nothing but brain damage caused by drug abuse..

Got it.

Thanks professor. Should I ignore the fact that many schizophrenics never used drugs?

One question, how do you manage to maintain such foolishness in your own brain without going mad yourself?

Oh, wait a minute!

You have witnessed demons with your own two eyes and ears..... nevermind.

Last edited:

Wow.

Now I know.

If you ever hope to recover and be restored to a sober and rational mind, if you ever had one, you have to take the time and go through the trouble of cleansing your conscious mind, your spirit, from all false thoughts and beliefs that are superstitious or unsubstantiated. You must extirpate every prejudice, bias, or opinion that has not been established by truth and reason and then follow the instruction given in kosher law, diligently stand guard over the purity of your mind, and learn to distinguish between clean and unclean teaching, true from false, facts from fantasy.

Eat only from the trees whose fruit is pleasing to the eye and good to eat and never let that which is false or untrue, degrading, defiling, contaminating or unclean, have a place in your thoughts ever again for as long as you live.

Last edited:

Wow.

Now I know.

Okey dokey.

Extensive research tells you that it has been known for thousands of years that evil spirits drive people crazy but schizophrenia is nothing but brain damage caused by drug abuse..

Got it.

Thanks professor. Should I ignore the fact that many schizophrenics never used drugs?

One question, how do you manage to maintain such foolishness in your own brain without going mad yourself?

Oh, wait a minute!

You have witnessed demons with your own two eyes and ears..... nevermind.
If you did your homework, you would know that research merely "implies" that some schizophrenics appear to have a "brain disorder. The hereditary factor is easily explained. When someone with evil spirits in their lives dies or sooner, the spirits will sometimes go to say a familiar child. You will not find brain damage do to drugs in this case. All the symptoms of schizophrenia can be explained spiritually. You just don't know enough about the subject.

Wow.

Now I know.

If you ever hope to recover and be restored to a sober and rational mind, if you ever had one, you have to take the time and go through the trouble of cleansing your conscious mind, your spirit, from all false thoughts and beliefs that are superstitious or unsubstantiated. You must extirpate every prejudice, bias, or opinion that has not been established by truth and reason and then follow the instruction given in kosher law, diligently stand guard over the purity of your mind, and learn to distinguish between clean and unclean teaching, true from false, facts from fantasy.

Eat only from the trees whose fruit is pleasing to the eye and good to eat and never let that which is false or untrue, degrading, defiling, contaminating or unclean, have a place in your thoughts ever again for as long as you live.
The truth is not in you.

1 Timothy 4:1. The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

2 Corinthians 11:14. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

"And any teaching or doctrine that is pushed along side Lucifer/Satan should be dropped immediately. This is the enemy of Jesus Christ, who is trying to deceive and lead people into sin and deception before his time is up. Just like he deceived Eve, he baits people with promises of god-hood and ascension, if only they study esoteric knowledge and refuse to obey/follow/seek God. This is the same lie found in the first book of the Bible."

You need a link to "Satanism".

You don't have one.

Maybe you can borrow one of Patricia Kennealy's books.

Patricia Kennealy-Morrison - Wikipedia

PATRICIA KENNEALY.jpg

Forum List

Back