Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here!

BELIEVERS Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus,

6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in the fashion of a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death—even the death of the cross.

9 Therefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PHILIPPIANS 2:5-11

Phillipians 2:6---- Who although was existing in Gods form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely that he should be equal to God--- ------ yours = a serious mistranslation to fit Catholicism council teachings from centuries ago satan got in and altered things from those false council teachings. There is 0 trinity god in existence--Jesus' Father = the only true God.

GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT ARE ONE AND THE SAME=ALMIGHTY GOD!!!==6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in the fashion of a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death—even the death of the cross.

9 Therefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Phillipians 2:6---- Who although was existing in Gods form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely that he should be equal to God--- ------ yours = a serious mistranslation to fit Catholicism council teachings from centuries ago satan got in and altered things from those false council teachings. There is 0 trinity god in existence--Jesus' Father = the only true God.

GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT ARE ONE AND THE SAME=ALMIGHTY GOD!!!==6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

I showed the impossibility of Jesus being God as a mortal in my heading justice. its truth Gismys-- Gods justice scales are balanced--both truths I shared applying Gods scales shows their impossibility to be true teachings--its you who are being mislead. Listen to Jesus Gismys--its ones only hope to find the entrance to the narrow gate.
The world hated Jesus' truths enough to murder all them--and they do not like it now either.
Pray to the Father, through Jesus name--The Father answers prayers, and if you truly seek to serve God, ask him to reveal himself to you. Only he waters the planted seeds.

Last edited:

I showed the impossibility of Jesus being God as a mortal in my heading justice. its truth Gismys-- Gods justice scales are balanced--both truths I shared applying Gods scales shows their impossibility to be true teachings--its you who are being mislead. Listen to Jesus Gismys--its ones only hope to find the entrance to the narrow gate.
The world hated Jesus' truths enough to murder all them--and they do not like it now either.

LOL!!! FORGET YOUR CULT TEACHINGS AND BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! Now!!!

Right there in verse 9= truth---God gave him a name which is above every other name--( obviously not Gods name) because if Jesus were God it already would be his--so someone greater( The Father is greater than I) gave it to Jesus.--Jesus' God just like us.

Right there in verse 9= truth---God gave him a name which is above every other name--( obviously not Gods name) because if Jesus were God it already would be his--so someone greater( The Father is greater than I) gave it to Jesus.--Jesus' God just like us.

YES!!! JESUS PUT ASIDE HIS POWER AND GLORY AS GOD AND WAS BORN ,LIVEDA PERFECT SINLESS LIFE AND WENT TO THE CROSS to pay for mankind's sins!!!

YES!!! JESUS PUT ASIDE HIS POWER AND GLORY AS GOD AND WAS BORN ,LIVEDA PERFECT SINLESS LIFE AND WENT TO THE CROSS to pay for mankind's sins!!!

God was in heaven, while Jesus was on earth. Check into Israelite history Gismys--from Moses up until this very day--every one of them while serving the true God, served--YHVH(Jehovah) a single being mono God. So did Abraham, Job, Noah--this is the God that one must serve, and accept Jesus as the one God sent--The Messiah.

But, our one God is Spirit and Light, with 3 natures
Jesus is God also, a part of the same spirit and the same light of the Father.

The Son is subservient to the Father nature as being Greater than the Son. When Jesus was fully man (and fully God), He was "positionally" inferior to the Father. The Son is also the Logos, and the Word of God, who made everything seen & unseen by His Word.

The Father is acquiescent to the Son nature for our Salvation (our only mediator).

The Holy Spirit permeates all to bring us knowledge of God.

Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” When first encountered, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, when we look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “For a good work we stone thee not; replied the Jews, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.” (John 10:33). Now we see an actual claim. The Jews understood Jesus’ statement to be a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30).

John 8:58 is another example. Jesus declared, "I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. " Again, in response, the Jews take up stones in an attempt to stone Jesus (John 8:59). Why would the Jews want to stone Jesus if He hadn’t said something they believed to be blasphemous, namely, a claim to be God? John repeatedly tells us of the Lord's connection to "I Am". See John: 4:26, 8:24, 8:28, 8:58,and 13:19. The Apostle Paul tells us that Jesus "..is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." (Colossians 1:15-17)

John 1:1 says that “the Word was God.” John 1:14 says that “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us” This clearly indicates that Jesus is God in the flesh. Acts 20:28 tells us, "...Be shepherds of the church of God, which He bought with His own blood." Who bought the church with His own blood? Jesus Christ. Acts 20:28 declares that God purchased the church with His own blood. Therefore, Jesus is God!

But, our one God is Spirit and Light, with 3 natures
Jesus is God also, a part of the same spirit and the same light of the Father.

The Son is subservient to the Father nature as being Greater than the Son. When Jesus was fully man (and fully God), He was "positionally" inferior to the Father. The Son is also the Logos, and the Word of God, who made everything seen & unseen by His Word.

The Father is acquiescent to the Son nature for our Salvation (our only mediator).

The Holy Spirit permeates all to bring us knowledge of God.

And Jesus says this-- John 4:22-24-- exactly what is being done by all true followers.

Forum List

Back