CDZ SAT losing favor in Massachusetts schools.

Thats great. Now show me where everyone else has the same situation you did.
You floated a scenario and I lived it simple as that. Stop expanding it to meet your failed attempt at terminal uniqueness.
I didnt float a scenario. I said tell that to the people that cant afford it. Evidently you could afford it.
not without a great deal of sacrifice including missed meals and late rent. People white, black, brown and yellow are all subject to money problems.

Now I am a rich white dude, not really white but it gets me into country clubs so yes I can afford no problem now.
Youre suggesting people miss meals and not pay their rent to pay for a course? Thats pretty amusing. If thats your thought process I dont believe you are rich.
No I am not suggesting that I made a choice to do that. I do not care whether you believe I am rich those that know me are aware of how I live.
Of course you care. If you didnt care you wouldnt have tried to convince me you were rich. I never asked what your financial status was currently.

You floated a scenario and I lived it simple as that. Stop expanding it to meet your failed attempt at terminal uniqueness.
I didnt float a scenario. I said tell that to the people that cant afford it. Evidently you could afford it.
not without a great deal of sacrifice including missed meals and late rent. People white, black, brown and yellow are all subject to money problems.

Now I am a rich white dude, not really white but it gets me into country clubs so yes I can afford no problem now.
Youre suggesting people miss meals and not pay their rent to pay for a course? Thats pretty amusing. If thats your thought process I dont believe you are rich.
No I am not suggesting that I made a choice to do that. I do not care whether you believe I am rich those that know me are aware of how I live.
Of course you care. If you didnt care you wouldnt have tried to convince me you were rich. I never asked what your financial status was currently.
nope just goes to show what sacrifice and hard work can do. I was born with no money, I scarified, for example paying that tuition and then I worked hard and became a financial success.

now I am a man about town, sipping tea with women of leisure and talking about my latest cause.

Why would I care if you believed me not like I am going to meet you in RL and support you.

nope just goes to show what sacrifice and hard work can do. I was born with no money, I scarified, for example paying that tuition and then I worked hard and became a financial success.

now I am a man about town, sipping tea with women of leisure and talking about my latest cause.

Why would I care if you believed me not like I am going to meet you in RL and support you.
I dont believe you became a success. There you go trying to convince me again. I dont know why you want me to think youre rich. Are you insecure or something?

Can buy your way to a great SAT score the test is nonsense

SAT Prep Courses - Online and Classroom | Kaplan Test Prep
Not so much for lower income families. The phrase "the rich get richer" comes to mind here. Easy access to information has always been a luxury for the wealthy.
At a starting rate of $749 per course what you suggest is an excuse for failing and a chance to get a hand out. The tuition is not out of reach at all.

Well, damn, I guess your scenerio just blows the results of the op study all to hell.:lol:

Really, you would a thought those brainy researchers might have contacted you first before announcing their results.

I dont believe you became a success. There you go trying to convince me again. I dont know why you want me to think youre rich. Are you insecure or something?
You wanna live with me and have me support you or do you just not believe that a person can become a financial success by hard work and sacrifice?

You wanna live with me and have me support you?
Give it a rest. You can barely support yourself. Thats why you keep trying to convince me you are rich. :itsok:

Give it a rest. You can barely support yourself. Thats why you keep trying to convince me you are rich.
:itsok::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The SAT is racist?

good lord

Do either of you eat potatoes? If so, do you know that it's racist to do so?

Potatoes are dark on the outside and white on the inside. to eat it you have to use a special blade to peel away the nasty dark skin and toss it in the garbage.

and that's racist, obviously
Strawman. Who said the SAT was racist?
Its a money making racket that is losing its influence since it scores were closely tied to income levels. Now its losing its effect as a security blanket for whites with an inferiority complex that used it make themselves feel like they were more intelligent...... Asclepias

you did
Where did you the word racist in there? I know I dont see it nor remember typing it.

Now its losing its effect as a security blanket for whites with an inferiority complex that used it make themselves feel like they were more intelligent.
You brought race into a non-racial discussion, in my book, that means that race is in the forefront of your mind all the time, therefore, making you a racist. It goes both ways.

Give it a rest. You can barely support yourself. Thats why you keep trying to convince me you are rich. :itsok:
And why, pray tell, are you sooo sure he's lying?

He was simply explaining that he has come from nothing and made something of himself. Why do you find that so threatening?

The SAT is racist?

good lord

Potatoes are dark on the outside and white on the inside. to eat it you have to use a special blade to peel away the nasty dark skin and toss it in the garbage.

Its a money making racket that is losing its influence since it scores were closely tied to income levels. Now its losing its effect as a security blanket for whites with an inferiority complex that used it make themselves feel like they were more intelligent...... Asclepias

you did
Where did you the word racist in there? I know I dont see it nor remember typing it.

Now its losing its effect as a security blanket for whites with an inferiority complex that used it make themselves feel like they were more intelligent.
You brought race into a non-racial discussion, in my book, that means that race is in the forefront of your mind all the time, therefore, making you a racist. It goes both ways.
Thats a stretch and your arms are not long enough. The posters asked if the SAT was racist. Nowhere in the thread was that accusation leveled.

He was simply explaining that he has come from nothing and made something of himself. Why do you find that so threatening?
Because wealthy people dont attempt to convince people they are wealthy. If you were wealthy you would know that.

I dont find it threatening. It was needless and had nothing to do with the point that lots of people cant afford to spend $749 on some course to prepare them for some test that doesnt mean anything.

The SAT is racist?

good lord

you did

Thats a stretch and your arms are not long enough. The posters asked if the SAT was racist. Nowhere in the thread was that accusation leveled.
Why do you insult people who disagree with you? Is it because you cannot defend your position? If you can defend it, then defend it. If you can't, stop saying it.
Sooo, do you stand by your statement in the second post of this thread, or do you retract it?

you did

Why do you insult people who disagree with you? Is it because you cannot defend your position? If you can defend it, then defend it. If you can't, stop saying it.
Sooo, do you stand by your statement in the second post of this thread, or do you retract it?
I didnt insult anyone. He replied to thread and included me in his beside the point post. If you have an issue with what I said to him you need to toughen up and deal with it.

Of course I stand by my post. Why would you ask such a silly question?

Because wealthy people dont attempt to convince people they are wealthy. If you were wealthy you would know that.

I dont find it threatening. It was needless and had nothing to do with the point that lots of people cant afford to spend $749 on some course to prepare them for some test that doesnt mean anything.
Are you wealthy? And how do you know what my finacial status is, based solely on a post? This is typical of leftists, Make assumptions, then present them as fact.

Besides, I read it as the cost of a college course. Maybe I am wrong. Alex. could you clarify please?

you did

I didnt insult anyone. He replied to thread and included me in his beside the point post. If you have an issue with what I said to him you need to toughen up and deal with it.

Then it is you who brought race into it.

Are you wealthy? And how do you know what my finacial status is, based solely on a post? This is typical of leftists, Make assumptions, then present them as fact.

Besides, I read it as the cost of a college course. Maybe I am wrong. Alex. could you clarify please?
Thats a matter of perspective. I do know a lot of wealthy people and they never try to convince me they are wealthy.

Your thought processes betray your lack of wealth.

See you dont even know what you are talking about. Another hint of your financial status. We were talking about the cost of a course prepping kids for the SAT.

Then it is you who brought race into it.
How does that make the SAT racist? Did you forget the point?

Thats a matter of perspective. I do know a lot of wealthy people and they never try to convince me they are wealthy.

See you dont even know what you are talking about. Another hint of your financial status. We were talking about the cost of a course prepping kids for the SAT.
And there you go bringing class into it and leveling more insults.

And there you go bringing class into it and leveling more insults.
And there you go not knowing what you are talking about but jumping into the conversation.

Forum List

Back