SAS team arrested in Libya

800 years of British Oppression in Ireland will never balance anything the IRA does short of Nuking London.

One man's oppression is another man's civilising; rather like one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, eh, Samson.

But before we stray from the main issue, let's remember one crucial fact, shall we. The priest infested backwater otherwise known as Ireland was nothing before the British offered them a guiding, fatherly hand. It's just a shame that a select few have the temerity to bite their overlord's hand. But let's not forget that the British wore uniforms when they were putting the stick about; unlike the cowards they fought in Ulster who, coincidentally, were the ones that requested an increased British military presence in N. Ireland in the first place. I really do find it funny how the likes of Samson let their glaring ignorance cloud their indignation.

Britain was the best thing that ever happened to Ireland. So much so, that they now want to be readmitted back into the commonwealth.

What was wrong with Ireland that they needed Overlords with sticks to fix?

The main problem was that Ireland was filled with Irish.

Nothing a little famine couldn't resolve.

800 years of British Oppression in Ireland will never balance anything the IRA does short of Nuking London.

One man's oppression is another man's civilising; rather like one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, eh, Samson.

But before we stray from the main issue, let's remember one crucial fact, shall we. The priest infested backwater otherwise known as Ireland was nothing before the British offered them a guiding, fatherly hand. It's just a shame that a select few have the temerity to bite their overlord's hand. But let's not forget that the British wore uniforms when they were putting the stick about; unlike the cowards they fought in Ulster who, coincidentally, were the ones that requested an increased British military presence in N. Ireland in the first place. I really do find it funny how the likes of Samson let their glaring ignorance cloud their indignation.

Britain was the best thing that ever happened to Ireland. So much so, that they now want to be readmitted back into the commonwealth.

The comment: "Priest Infested Back-Water otherwise known as Ireland," pretty much sums up the limit of British objectivity, if not your own ignorance and clearly resolves that further discussion with you is pointless.

But it does serve to warm the heart even more to see the SAS captured by camal jockys.

I admit, it wasn't the most flattering of descriptions, even if it was painfully accurate for those concerned. I think that your opeing gambit of disdain towards the SAS i.e - "Perhaps the SAS should limit their affairs to beating-up Irish Catholic School Children", spelled-out that any further discussion on a subject that I suspect you bear a certain degree of animosity (probably being of Irish descent) towards was futile.

Does it warm the heart to see the merciless punking of the USS Cole in 2000, in which 19 sailors were killed - not captured - by equally inferior "camal jockeys"?

P.s. It's spelt 'jockeys' with an 'e', you silly mick.

Dear God, an Irishman and and Englishman, each trying to top the other insult for insult! Can you two have anything resembling a civil conversation, or have matters gone too far beyond that? On second thought, never mind; I think I'll just leave now.

The comment: "Priest Infested Back-Water otherwise known as Ireland," pretty much sums up the limit of British objectivity, if not your own ignorance and clearly resolves that further discussion with you is pointless.

But it does serve to warm the heart even more to see the SAS captured by camal jockys.

I admit, it wasn't the most flattering of descriptions, even if it was painfully accurate for those concerned. I think that your opeing gambit of disdain towards the SAS i.e - "Perhaps the SAS should limit their affairs to beating-up Irish Catholic School Children", spelled-out that any further discussion on a subject that I suspect you bear a certain degree of animosity (probably being of Irish descent) towards was futile.

Does it warm the heart to see the merciless punking of the USS Cole in 2000, in which 19 sailors were killed - not captured - by equally inferior "camal jockeys"?

P.s. It's spelt 'jockeys' with an 'e', you silly mick.

Um....since the USS Cole was not HMS Cole....then it isn't the same...I'd have expected that to be obvious even to one as thick as manure but only half as useful as yourself.

It's pleasing that you've confirmed the English Character:

500px-Grammar_Nazi_Icon_Text.svg.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Yes, Samsom, I was aware of the difference between USS and HMS. But judging by your indignant, ever-so-slightly emotional tone, it provoked the desired response.

Tally ho, old spud.

Forum List

Back