Sarkozy 'condemns Israeli construction in East Jerusalem'

Shogun is one ignorant brain addled motherfucker. No wonder he hates Jews and loves Arabs.

I love equality, ****. It's no shocker how you would have missed that.

:rofl:

go tell it to your hero Yagil Amir, oven fodder.

The arab countries do it so they can try and deflect attention from their own miserable conditions due to their own makings.

i know i know... ******* live in ghettos because they are shifty and lazy..

*yawn*

we've heard it all before, bitch.

Arabs live in ghettos because they are illiterate and unsuccessful. According to the Arab League, one-third of all Arabs--over 100 million--are illiterate. Half of all Arab women are illiterate.

And, you are PWNED, pussy.

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east surrounded by hostile dictatorships.

The difference is that Israel wants peace, and the arabs want to completely destroy israel. That is why there will never be peace in that area.

It is too convenient to deflect from their own failures to blame "The Joos" and Israel. If Israel ceased to exist they would have to find another scapegoat.

no one needed a scapegoat until 1948, you dumb motherfucker.

:thup:

Not true, fool. Muhammad scapegoated the Jews in the 7th century.

Qur'an 33:26...
Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.

You are PWNED, again, pussy.

The arab countries do it so they can try and deflect attention from their own miserable conditions due to their own makings.

*yawn*

Arabs live in ghettos because they are illiterate and unsuccessful. According to the Arab League, one-third of all Arabs--over 100 million--are illiterate. Half of all Arab women are illiterate.

Like I said, you silly little ironic jew, we've already heard your racist rhetoric back when whites were busy keeping your **** asses in place.

learn another word, day laborer.

It is too convenient to deflect from their own failures to blame "The Joos" and Israel. If Israel ceased to exist they would have to find another scapegoat.

no one needed a scapegoat until 1948, you dumb motherfucker.

:thup:

Not true, fool. Muhammad scapegoated the Jews in the 7th century.

Qur'an 33:26...
Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.

and your kind scapegoated Jericho when fleeing Egypt, you fucking African slave. Your own holy book conveys how your kind began their claim by doing to them what you continue to do to palis today. Regardless, the FACT of the matter is that everyone was living in peace together until some jews came along and decided to CANAANIZE the fucking place again. Shall I bitchslap you with some Ben Gurion quotes, little jew?

:eusa_pray:

*yawn*

Like I said, you silly little ironic jew, we've already heard your racist rhetoric back when whites were busy keeping your **** asses in place.

Pussyboy, the Arab League, itself, determined widespread illiteracy in the Arab world. Seems you are illiterate, as well. LOL

Numbers 31:7-18 (King James Version)

7And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

8And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.

9And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

10And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.

11And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

12And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

13And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

14And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

15And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

7And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

8And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.

9And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

10And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.

12And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

13And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

14And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

16Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

Pussyboy, you got nothing. Copying and pasting gibberish won't help you. You cannot debate me, pussyboy.

Arab League findings: One-third of Arabs and half of Arab women are illiterate.

You are PWNED, again.

Pussyboy, the Arab League, itself, determined widespread illiteracy in the Arab world. Seems you are illiterate, as well. LOL

...says the guy who needs to repeat himself 40 times to feel validated...

PWNED, right jew?

:lol:

Like i said, we've already seen your kind of Jew Klux Klan excuses, dude. The only ones who are impressed are your fellow jews and christians whose eternal salvation depends on turning their gaze another way.

now.. say it with me, you silly joke of a human being: GO TO SLEEP! PWNEEEED!

:clap2:

PWNED, right jew?

Like i said, we've already seen your kind of Jew Klux Klan excuses, dude. The only ones who are impressed are your fellow jews and christians whose eternal salvation depends on turning their gaze another way.

Arab League: One-third of all Arabs and one-half of all Arab women are illiterate.

You are PWNED.

Pussyboy, you got nothing. Copying and pasting gibberish won't help you. You cannot debate me, pussyboy.

You are PWNED, again.

that "gibberish" comes strait from your jewish history, laugh factory. You quoted the muslim holy book and I returned the favor by showing you just how cyclical your bloody jewish claws have been.

and, I'm kicking the shit out of you right now, pansy. It's why I have you repeating yourself like a broken record. to be honest, it's not even that tough to force you to that point as I've seen half a dozen other USMB users curb-stomp you the same way in these forums.

Please, continue.. You make jews like Jillian proud with all the racist rhetoric that we've heard already during the civil rights era.

PWNED, right jew?

Arab League: One-third of all Arabs and one-half of all Arab women are illiterate.

You are PWNED.

illiteracy doesn't invalidate common humanity, baker's dozen. I'm glad you are so brazen about posting the same kind of excuses as the klan, however. You drive my point home about the JEW KLUX KLAN. THANKS!

PWNED, right jew?

You are PWNED.

illiteracy doesn't invalidate common humanity, baker's dozen. I'm glad you are so brazen about posting the same kind of excuses as the klan, however. You drive my point home about the JEW KLUX KLAN. THANKS!

Illiteracy results in crappy jobs and low income.
But, you already knew that.

Hi Haq:

By The Associated Press

French President Nicolas Sarkozy on Tuesday said his country stands with the United States in condemning Israeli settlement activity in East Jerusalem ...
Who cares? Try to tell the USA that they cannot built on the east side of Washington D.C.. Israel needs to give the boot to every non-Jew in the region, clean out Gaza and the West Bank and restore Israel to the people of Israel ...

The idea of Gentiles stinking up the Holy Land Of Israel makes me sick to my stomach. Elijah is coming to restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11) and the Kingdom of Israel will be restored from the River Of Egypt to the Euphrates River (Gen. 15:18). Jordan and Iraq will cease to exist ...

Every non-Jew trying to remain in the restored and expanded Kingdom of Israel in that day will be turned to dust ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

You are PWNED, again.

According to the Palestinian Right to Education campaign there is a 98.2% literacy rate between 15-24 year olds and a 91.1% total adult literacy. Palestine also has the highest enrollment rates in the Middle East and North Africa, a fact that is reflected in the number of schools and educational institutions to be found in Palestine. In 2005, there were 11 Palestinian universities, 5 university colleges and 25 community colleges. The education of girls is also seen as a priority in Palestinian society. According to Bir Zeit University in 2005, female students made up more than 52% of their student body.

Live From Occupied Palestine: A Time for Celebration

Hi Haq:

By The Associated Press

French President Nicolas Sarkozy on Tuesday said his country stands with the United States in condemning Israeli settlement activity in East Jerusalem ...
Who cares? Try to tell the USA that they cannot built on the east side of Washington D.C.. Israel needs to give the boot to every non-Jew in the region, clean out Gaza and the West Bank and restore Israel to the people of Israel ...

The idea of Gentiles stinking up the Holy Land Of Israel makes me sick to my stomach. Elijah is coming to restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11) and the Kingdom of Israel will be restored from the River Of Egypt to the Euphrates River (Gen. 15:18). Jordan and Iraq will cease to exist ...

Every non-Jew trying to remain in the restored and expanded Kingdom of Israel in that day will be turned to dust ...

GL,

Terral

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox_ytV4pEfU]YouTube - nasheed sanakhood hamas ???? ????? ??????? ????- ?????? ????[/ame]

You are PWNED, again.

According to the Palestinian Right to Education campaign there is a 98.2% literacy rate between 15-24 year olds and a 91.1% total adult literacy. Palestine also has the highest enrollment rates in the Middle East and North Africa, a fact that is reflected in the number of schools and educational institutions to be found in Palestine. In 2005, there were 11 Palestinian universities, 5 university colleges and 25 community colleges. The education of girls is also seen as a priority in Palestinian society. According to Bir Zeit University in 2005, female students made up more than 52% of their student body.

Pallies are also terrorist enablers in electing terrorist regimes and providing safe haven to numerous other Islamic terrorist regimes.

Pallies are known for their study of rocket science in university: They learn to make rockets and then fire them into Israel.

You are PWNED, again.

Pallies are also terrorist enablers in electing terrorist regimes and providing safe haven to numerous other Islamic terrorist regimes.

Pallies are known for their study of rocket science in university: They learn to make rockets and then fire them into Israel.

Oooooohhh... terrorists.

Terrorist - A bullshit, meaningless, political term used to dupe the stupid.

Oooooohhh... terrorists.

Terrorism is defined as the intentinal targeting of civilians for violence and the threat of violence, which Pallie terrorist factions Hamas, al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Tanzim and numerous others engage in with Pallie support.

Now, even you know, dunce.

Oooooohhh... terrorists.

Terrorism is defined as the intentinal targeting of civilians for violence and the threat of violence, which Pallie terrorist factions Hamas, al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Tanzim and numerous others engage in with Pallie support.

Now, even you know, dunce.

I know. You have been duped.

Israel targets and frequently kills unarmed Palestinian civilians virtually every day. How does that fit into your definition?

Forum List

Back