Sarah Sanders Crushes CNN / Jim Acosta In Front of His Peers / The World

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
ACOSTA:
"The president watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it… There have been folks out there who have said there’s a cause and effect. He watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it. Did that happen this morning and does that go on?"

SANDERS:
"I’m sure you’re disappointed he’s not watching CNN."

ACOSTA:
'The president watches “a lot of CNN'

SANDERS:
"I don’t think that’s true...Your numbers would be higher.” :p

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

Acosta tried to 'save face':

ACOSTA:
“They’re (CNN's #s) actually better than they’ve been in a long time”

NO, THEY'RE NOT:
"CNN’s ratings are abysmally low compared to their competitors. At one point in 2017, CNN’s ratings were lower than Nickelodeon cartoon programming."

:lmao:

Sarah Sanders Just Burned CNN So Bad The Briefing Room Let Out An Audible Gasp [VIDEO]

ACOSTA:
"The president watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it… There have been folks out there who have said there’s a cause and effect. He watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it. Did that happen this morning and does that go on?"

SANDERS:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

ACOSTA:

NO, THEY'RE NOT:
"CNN’s ratings are abysmally low compared to their competitors. At one point in 2017, CNN’s ratings were lower than Nickelodeon cartoon programming."

Sarah Sanders Just Burned CNN So Bad The Briefing Room Let Out An Audible Gasp [VIDEO]
/----/ I love that woman.

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

ACOSTA:

NO, THEY'RE NOT:

The DailyLiar Flake News :rofl::lmao:

CNN is at a five-year high according to data provided by the Nielsen Company.

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

ACOSTA:

NO, THEY'RE NOT:

/----/ I love that woman.
Liars love fellow liars!

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

ACOSTA:

NO, THEY'RE NOT:

Trump is wrong. CNN's ratings are up.

tom-pof.png

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

ACOSTA:

NO, THEY'RE NOT:

/----/ Yeah - LIke Sarah said, CNN is number 7
2017 Is CNN’s Most Watched Year Ever

I actually feel sorry for Sarah Huckabee Sanders

She sold out her soul for a horrible job

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

ACOSTA:

NO, THEY'RE NOT:

I see you prefer, like other liberals, to get your 'news' from white supremacist web sites (like MSNBC) and from Nickelodeon. :p

Bwuhahaha......

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

ACOSTA:

NO, THEY'RE NOT:

I see you prefer, like other liberals, to get your 'news' from white supremacist web sites (like MSNBC) and from Nickelodeon. :p
:asshole:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

ACOSTA:

SANDERS:

PRESS ROOM:
“Ooooh”

ACOSTA:

NO, THEY'RE NOT:

:asshole:

I accept your 'surrender'. Have a nice day.

Sarah Sanders Crushes CNN / Jim Acosta In Front of His Peers / The World

She is rather heavy and has a spare tire..

Forum List

Back