Sarah Palin’s War Hero Son-In-Law Slams Trump’s Attacks On Khan Family

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Dakota Meyer, who received the Medal of Honor for valor in Afghanistan, said Trump should apologize.

Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer, whose mother-in-law is 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, on Tuesday joined the chorus of military veterans and families condemning GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s attacks on the parents of a slain Muslim-American Army officer.

Meyer on Twitter called on Trump to apologize to Khizr and Ghazala Khan, whom Trump has attacked since Thursday, when they appeared at the Democratic National Convention to criticize Trump’s anti-Muslim rhetoric and policy proposals.

Meyer, while serving in the Marine Corps in 2009, risked his life to save 36 American and Afghan troops in a Taliban-controlled area in Afghanistan. President Barack Obama awarded him the Medal of Honor ― the highest military decoration ― in 2011.

Veterans, as well as prominent GOP lawmakers, have widely denounced Trump’s insults of the Khans. Palin’s 2008 running mate, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a prisoner of war in Vietnam, issued a lengthy statement on Monday criticizing Trump. However, both McCain and Palin continue to back Trump’s candidacy.

Meyer married Palin’s daughter Bristol in June.

Sarah Palin’s Son-In-Law, Medal Of Honor Recipient, Slams Trump’s Attacks Against Khan Family

It's good to see some honor in the Palin family.

Last edited:
tumblr_njy50bAIom1tftigyo1_500.jpg

Thank you, Sir, for your bravery and service to country.

I don't think it violates decorum to criticize a vet because I do all the time. A vet cut me off and I said something appropriate. I would never insult the service to his country though. I guess some people can't tell the difference between the two and I don't think Trump said Khan's son was unpatriotic. The rest of your complaint will be ignored.

Dakota Meyer, who received the Medal of Honor for valor in Afghanistan, said Trump should apologize.

Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer, whose mother-in-law is 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, on Tuesday joined the chorus of military veteransand families condemning GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s attacks on the parents of a slain Muslim-American Army officer.

Meyer on Twitter called on Trump to apologize to Khizr and Ghazala Khan, whom Trump has attacked since Thursday, when they appeared at the Democratic National Convention to criticize Trump’s anti-Muslim rhetoric and policy proposals.

Meyer, while serving in the Marine Corps in 2009, risked his life to save 36 American and Afghan troops in a Taliban-controlled area in Afghanistan. President Barack Obama awarded him the Medal of Honor ― the highest military decoration ― in 2011.

Veterans, as well as prominent GOP lawmakers, have widely denounced Trump’s insults of the Khans. Palin’s 2008 running mate, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a prisoner of war in Vietnam, issued a lengthy statement on Monday criticizing Trump. However, both McCain and Palin continue to back Trump’s candidacy.

Sarah Palin’s Son-In-Law, Medal Of Honor Recipient, Slams Trump’s Attacks Against Khan Family

But my grandfather was an asshole eh Lakhota?

Meyer should shut up until he learns all the facts.

That's the problem with twitter. Mouthing off before you know it all.

Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer, whose mother-in-law is 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, on Tuesday joined the chorus of military veteransand families condemning GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s attacks on the parents of a slain Muslim-American Army officer.

But my grandfather was an asshole eh Lakhota?

Probably.

tumblr_njy50bAIom1tftigyo1_500.jpg

Thank you, Sir, for your bravery and service to country.
So HIllary is a coward?

BTW, Trump didn't call anyone a coward, least of all Khan's son.

You scum bags just can't stop yourselves from making things up, can you?

Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer, whose mother-in-law is 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, on Tuesday joined the chorus of military veterans and families condemning GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s attacks on the parents of a slain Muslim-American Army officer.

What should Trump "apologize" for, Redskin? Provide a quote from Trump

Does he know that Khan is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, has ties to the Clinton Foundation and sold access to this country?

Khan is a tool of the democrats.

• Meyer was awarded the Medal of Honor for heroic actions in Afghanistan
  • The 28-year-old veteran is married to Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol
  • Meyer joined the growing backlash and criticized Trump in a tweet
  • He called on Trump to apologize to the family of soldier Humayun Khan
  • Several prominent Republicans have condemned Trump for his remarks

Sarah Palin's son-in-law tells Trump to say sorry to Khan family

I wonder what Sarah Palin thinks? If she can.

• Meyer was awarded the Medal of Honor for heroic actions in Afghanistan
  • The 28-year-old veteran is married to Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol
  • Meyer joined the growing backlash and criticized Trump in a tweet
  • He called on Trump to apologize to the family of soldier Humayun Khan
  • Several prominent Republicans have condemned Trump for his remarks
Sarah Palin's son-in-law tells Trump to say sorry to Khan family

I wonder what Sarah Palin thinks? If she can.

That was the first thought I had "Palin and thinking in the same sentence? Can't be right".

It was a son-in-law who did the thinking. And he slammed the Palin name with a brick to the head. Yes where is Psycho Sarah these days. Not a peep.

Thankfully the veterans are defending the Khan family from these attacks. No matte how you slice it their son died in service of the country. The only people in the entire country you should expect to have anything negative to say about them are the Westboro Baptist Church. But a presidential candidate?

Off the charts.

Forum List

Back