Sarah Palins Policy Record As Governor Is Proof She Would Make A Fine President

well, no problem...Hillary or Biden will protect your ass
get used to it

You support Palin then you support Hillary or Biden or ANY Democrat to be elected the next President.
I want a Republican that CAN WIN.

Bwah ha ha! Dream on. Until the rich are the majority, it ain't happening, unless you get enough poor to buy TRICKLE DOWN again. I think the poor have figured out that TRICKLE DOWN is code for piss on the poor, and make the middle class poor too. That's all it did.

What makes one "rich"? What is your definition of the fine monetary line that defines one as rich and what is the line that defines someone as poor?
Specifics please.

We are in the sad shape we are in now because the poor are electing our leaders.

I do not blame the poor.

I blame our politicians who lie to them and capitalize on their desperate situation.

Think back....2008 campaign....

(paraphrased)....

'we are in the worst recession since the great depression. Many of you will lose your jobs, your homes. You will struggle to feed your children. If I am elected, my first move will be to give you a tax refund...more money in your pocket.....'

And to this day...the beat goes on.

I would like to respond to your posts but I will not as long as you have that avatar. (other then this once) I am as conservative and right wing as anyone but I don't believe such disrespect advances anyone's position. Just my opinion.

I have to agree with you there...Avatars don't usually bother me but that one is horrible
I'd like to ask he change it...we'll see

No let him keep it. It's good to see the true face of conservatism, as well as exactly the kind of person who supports someone like Sarah Palin.

That is not the true face of Conservatism or the kind of person who supports Sarah Palin.

I have to agree with you there...Avatars don't usually bother me but that one is horrible
I'd like to ask he change it...we'll see

No let him keep it. It's good to see the true face of conservatism, as well as exactly the kind of person who supports someone like Sarah Palin.

The vast majority of Conservatives are not like that.
That avatar offends the majority of us weather we are right or left.
I am sick and tired of the left lumping all conservatives as the same.
Conservatives are just as much diversified as the left are.

One thing I will say about Sarah Palin.
At least she knows how to hold a gun and can shoot it.
Unlike Wendy Davis who does not even know how to hold one, much less shoot one.
The liberals that were around her during that photo shoot were so afraid of that gun that they had her poising with it cocked open.

It is representative of most conservatives who wouldn't outwardly express it, but does represent the unwanted hatred most on the right exhibit toward the president.

Sarah Palin's record as Governor tells us she will resign as President the first time a scandal erupts during her Administration. Which means she will last about six minutes and then quit.

heres an article from days gone past (was cleaning out my inbox the other day & saw it):

Something About Sarah
My husband called it first. Then, a brilliant 75-year-old scholar and raconteur confessed to me over wine: "I'm sexually attracted to her. I don't care that she knows nothing."

This is prolly a large part of the rw male fascination w/ her. Just thought I'd post that as it is her b-day apparently. She prolly knows more than the Left-wing smear machine gives her credit far but prolly not by much :dunno:

Palin would not come in the top 5 for the GOP nomination even if she did run.
And she ain't running anyway.
Winners never quit and quitters never win. And yes, I saw that phrase for many years once in the fall. I admit I stole it but it tells it like it is.

Palin would not come in the top 5 for the GOP nomination even if she did run.
And she ain't running anyway.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.

You don't know that. People just don't know the true facts why Palin actually stepped down. Once they do then their minds would change. People these days only get sound bites in the media and take them as the gospel. Palin was never reported on fairly by the media. That's why you never saw them report on her great executive record.

Sarah Palin is the idiot failed governor who took a welfare state supported by the rest of us that produced OIL and ran a deficient that is now over 2 billion.

How did she fuck up the math so bad? All she had to do was keep taking the federal handouts and tax the oil businesses. She couldn't even run Wasilla -- they had to hire someone to come in and run the city for her..

Alaska state budget (2008-2009) - Ballotpedia

She couldn't even run crank town, Alaska -- they had to hire someone to do it for her!!!

Last edited:
If she runs, I might even vote for her, God forgive me, just for grins and giggles...

For no better and juvenile and shallow and lecherous reason than because I think she's hot, when at her best...

Which is worse?

An idiot who is known to be an idiot in advance or an election?

Or an idiot who is unmasked as one after getting sworn in?

We've had some of both in our history.

At least she has good (corrected) vision... able to 'see Russia' and all that.
wink_smile.gif

And, of course, "...she would look lovely on a postage stamp." .
teeth_smile.gif

Besides, something tells me that she can't be quite as bad as the Libs would have us believe.

One does not win and hold a Governorship - even in a remote part of the country - without having at least something on-the-ball.

If the pendulum swings back that far, then she's probably a better bet than a few other Pubs... or Dems, for that matter.

Not that the GOP will ever give her a chance of her own...

Last edited:
Sarah Palin is the idiot failed governor who took a welfare state supported by the rest of us that produced OIL and ran a deficient that is now over 2 billion.

Alaska state budget (2008-2009) - Ballotpedia

Your post is a fucking lie.

Here are some true facts that you liberals do not know or refuse to learn.

Governor Murkowski’s last budget FY2007: $11,697,400,000

Governor Palin’s latest budget FY2010: $10,570,000,000

Total reduction in spending between 2007 and 2010: a whopping 9.5% or $1,127,400,000

A general rule of thumb for both liberal and conservative administrations is to claim that they may reasonably increase spending every year at a rate of 2% to 3% because of inflation and that should not count against them as increased spending. Even if we use the low end of inflation at 2%, Governor Palin’s budget could have been (without calling it a spending increase): $12,413,374,459.20

Of course, the budget is not $12.4 billion; it is actually $10.57 billion. In other words, she cut spending.

When Governor Palin set out to cut Alaska’s dependence on government funds, she was serious!

Check out these numbers:

FFY07- Murkowski’s federal requests total: 63 projects @ $349,497,000

In 2008, Governor Palin vetoed more than a quarter billion in superfluous spending:

FFY10- Governor Palin’s federal requests total: 8 projects @ $69,100,000

That was a gigantic 80% drop in federal requests by the Alaska governor’s office.

Not only did Governor Palin drop the federal requests for money by 80%, she was also slowly chipping away at these numbers since the beginning of her administration.

FFY2007- Gov. Murkowski 63 projects at $349,497,000

FFY08- Gov. Palin 52 projects at $256,037,000

FFY09- Gov. Palin 31 projects at $195,094,900

FFY10- Gov. Palin: 8 projects @ $69,100,000

Palin left Alaska with an improved credit rating during and following her tenure as governor. Standard & Poor’s raised Alaska’s credit rating from AA to AA+ in April 2008.

Then in 2010, both Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s upgraded Alaska to AAA for the first time in the state’s history due to policies enacted by Palin that made the state’s finances more than solvent.

During Sarah Palin’s tenure as governor,
• Alaska ranked 4th in the nation in GDP growth.
• Alaska ranked 4th in the nation in per capita GDP growth.
• Per capita GDP grew $5,251 ($2,100 per year) more in Alaska than in the nation.
• Alaska’s economy grew 2.79% faster per year than the U.S. economy.

Here is what she did with the oil business. In 2006, then Gov. Frank Murkowski, a Republican, proposed changing the state's tax on oil from a gross-revenue to a net-revenue basis. Instead of creaming 10% off the top -- which was how the mature oil fields were taxed -- Mr. Murkowski pushed to tax oil companies on their profits only, at a rate of 22.5%. The change in tax regime was meant to encourage investment in and development of new fields.

In effect, the state would become the oil companies' development partner. It would participate in the upside of oil and gas exploration, but only after the companies had recovered the enormous upfront costs of drilling new wells. Mr. Murkowski's plan turned into a disaster. It depended much on trust, but it lacked the transparency and predictability needed to win public confidence. One year after it went into effect, the Petroleum Profits Tax brought in far less revenue than expected and the state suffered a revenue crunch. As a new governor in 2007, Mrs. Palin stepped in to address the fiscal crisis and restore accountability. Working with Democrats and Republicans alike, she chose a 25% profits tax. But in lean years the state reverts to a 10% gross revenue tax on legacy fields that do not require massive continuing inputs of new capital.

Governor Palin's plan was called "Alaska's Clear and Equitable Share" (ACES) which improves incentives for developing new resources. It ensures the state does well in boom times. Palin got Alaskans a extra $1,200 check as a share of the oil bonanza that ensued. It came in addition to the approximately $2,000 every Alaskan received as a dividend from the Permanent Fund, which was established by state constitutional amendment in 1976 as a way of sharing the state's mineral wealth with the people. To this day, a direct share in oil profits for every citizen is the ultimate incentive for more drilling. That's why in Alaska drilling for oil seems almost universally popular, while other states are drill-phobic. Under Palin, The number of oil companies filling taxes with the state of Alaska doubled between 2006 and 2009. This includes a number of independent and foreign oil companies and in addition, natural resources and logging jobs increased 13.7% during Governor Palin’s tenure according to Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development data. In closing, you are a liar.

Last edited:
who could be her running mate who would not outshine her intellectually? :eusa_think:

As an aside, do you know who that is in my avie?

who could be her running mate who would not outshine her intellectually? :eusa_think:

He's someone who never slept with Palin after the author of Palins unauthorized biography finally admitted he made it up to get back at Palin for filing a restraining order against him due to the fact she didn't give him the benefit of interviewing her.

He's someone who never slept with Palin after the author of Palins unauthorized biography finally admitted he made it up to get back at Palin for filing a restraining order against him due to the fact she didn't give him the benefit of interviewing her.

says you

what about the first part of my question?

Forum List

Back