Sarah Palin struggles with the facts, as usual......

Massive Unemployment,Record Poverty,Record Debt,and now Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices. Yet some still make time to post another tired ole "I HATE PALIN" thread. I guess with "Hope & Change" failing so miserably,that's all some have left. What's next from these wingers? Another old "I HATE DA BOOOOOOOOSH" thread? Yikes!

She got it right,the lefties got it wrong.

Forgiving $1 billion is losing $1 billion.

Guaranteeing $1 billion involves America putting $1 billion now for when Egypt defaults.

Palin 1

Lefties 0

Last edited:
Bass - I could ask you five questions and you'd have to rush to Google for assistance. So please - spare us.

Palin is an empty headed self promoter. She will amass enough money for her family to feel comfortable, and then she will go away, again. Well, untill she needs some more money. Thanks to FOX and their Austrialian and Saudi Arabian owners, she will also be paid a salary for...wait....wait...her opinion.

Her campaign will continue until she quts...again.

Yahoo seems to be struggling with the word 'news'. This is not news. It's opinion, dressed up as news. What I find interesting is how few people recognize the difference.

Everywhere Sarah Palin goes is news. She is the "Republican Goddess" suffering from TWO syndromes, "sacred child syndrome" and "Obama derangement syndrome" , author of a best selling book she wrote called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". Her being news is not something that's "refutable".

Sarah Palin is an unelectable media whore.

And the media should be ashamed of itself by playing the john.

the Media should be ashamed of a lot of things they do.....Palin is minor league shit....why even care who or what she says.....if Justin Beaver came to the town she happens to be in.....they would drop her in a second....

Yahoo seems to be struggling with the word 'news'. This is not news. It's opinion, dressed up as news. What I find interesting is how few people recognize the difference.

Everywhere Sarah Palin goes is news. She is the "Republican Goddess" suffering from TWO syndromes, "sacred child syndrome" and "Obama derangement syndrome" , author of a best selling book she wrote called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". Her being news is not something that's "refutable".

I'm not surprised that you don't understand what I said, it requires an IQ over room temperature.

An opinion piece under Yahoo News... How'd that happen?

It happens because Yahoo employ freelancers instead of journalists. Much like the HuffPuff and their legion of freebie bloggers.... a bunch of would be journalists who work for free in the misguided belief (encouraged by the Editorial staff at such outlets) that they'll break into journallism through blogging.

When it comes to journalism, you get what you pay for.

Republican "GODESS" deany? In most Republican circles? She's been rebuked...HOW do you explain this?

Refutable - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You can't even get her gaffe right. Idiot. :lol:

Forum List

Back