Sarah Palin Plays A Constitutional Expert On Fox News

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Sarah Palin is the acknowledged poster-child for what Romney should avoid in picking a Vice President. But she’ll say almost anything to attack President Obama so what’s not to like if you’re Sean Hannity? Nothing, apparently. With a straight face, the Hannity show trotted out Palin to offer her insights into the legalities of President Obama's change in immigration policy. Predictably, Palin didn't let a little thing like a lack of a law degree or expertise in immigration hold her back. Maybe she can see the U.S. borders and the Constitution from her backyard.

Sarah Palin Plays A Constitutional Expert On Fox News - NewsHounds

:lol:

Sarah can see the Constitution from her porch.

I bet ten bucks she carries a copy of it on her at all times.

Not that that makes her an expert on it. But it is a very safe bet. It is a common gimmick for people like her to have one in their pocket to show off.

She's know Judicial Review which is more than I can say for Obama

lol..

i love opposite land... the educated law review editor and top 10% of his law school class is stupid while the braindead tweeting twit is a constitutionalist???

:lmao:

How is it Obama was totally unfamiliar with Judicial Review that he had to drag out Larry Tribe to say he "Misspoke"?

Holder also thinks that Congress asking for documents is "unprecedented"

What a crew

The educated law professor's PROFESSOR said he didn't know what the hell he was talking about and was embarassed to ever have him in his class.

If Sarah Palin read the Constitution she's levels above obama.

Watching the video, it is very painful to watch Palin talk. She is like one of those people you see on daytime shows like Maury Povitch who use big words inappropriately. Her style is incredibly stilted and cringe-worthy.

As for Hannity, he is correct that Obama is being hypocritical. One day Obama is saying he has no choice but to enforce the law, and the next day he is deciding not to enforce the law.

However, this is not a Constitutional violation. It is prosecutorial privilege. Every Administration picks which laws it will enforce aggressively and which laws it will not enforce. Every one of them.

Palin is speaking out of her ass about "states rights".

She's know Judicial Review which is more than I can say for Obama

lol..

i love opposite land... the educated law review editor and top 10% of his law school class is stupid while the braindead tweeting twit is a constitutionalist???

How is it Obama was totally unfamiliar with Judicial Review that he had to drag out Larry Tribe to say he "Misspoke"?

What a crew

Unprecedented is the new buzz. Everything is unprecedented. One would think this administration was born yesterday.

lol..

What a crew

Unprecedented is the new buzz. Everything is unprecedented. One would think this administration was born yesterday.

The only thing that makes sense if they say that it's unprecedented because its a black President and AG, otherwise they just sounds like complete fucking idiots.

Forum List

Back