Sarah Palin on Today.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Actually, I liked her a lot on the Today Show. She was on as a FOX News contributer with her pov on Conservative politics.

She's always been very personable and now she is becoming quite media savvy as well.

2016?

Could be.

That fucking sellout media whore will never be more than what she is right now.

A desperate whining bitch looking for some attention.

Actually, I liked her a lot on the Today Show. She was on as a FOX News contributer with her pov on Conservative politics.

She's always been very personable and now she is becoming quite media savvy as well.

2016?

Could be.

:ack-1:..... isn't this like heresy or something for a left leaning/Democrat Gal...:clap2:

Last edited:

2016?

Could be.

:ack-1:..... isn't this like heresy or something for a left leaning/Democrat Gal...:clap2:

It isn't heresy for Democrats, it is heresy for your side to fall out of lockstep. Democrats are much more fair.

She was decent, I'm just sayin, we might want to watch for her.

2016?

Could be.

If that were so, i would think it would be a two women running. I have a feeling Hillary will run in 2016.

If Sarah Palin were to take somebody's very poor advice.......and ever decide to run for any elected office again.....it would preclude her from doing that which she clearly loves doing.

That fucking sellout media whore will never be more than what she is right now.

A desperate whining bitch looking for some attention.

Damn bitch - we know you fear women, but lighten the fuck up. Just because she's successful and you're a miserable failure doesn't mean you need to resonate so much hate. Lighten up Frances, before you blow a fucking gasket

2016?

Could be.

If that were so, i would think it would be a two women running. I have a feeling Hillary will run in 2016.

Big Bill says she doesn't want to run for elected office again but after being out for a few years, she might change her mind.

2016?

Could be.

Big Bill says she doesn't want to run for elected office again but after being out for a few years, she might change her mind.

she is to power hungry not to run... her ego in my opinion would demand the shot at the first woman president. She has the chops to do it...and a support power base.

If the GOP hasn't found a better candidate than Sarah Palin by 2016 they should just turn off the lights and lock the door behind them. It's not difficult to name several.

My point was that she did a good job. She was interviewed by Matt, she sat in on a panel about women, she also did a cooking session and talked about raising teens.

She may be much better by 2016.

Only the hardcore right is going to vote for Sarah Palin. They'd forgive her endless string of simplistic platitudes, her shallow knowledge of the issues, her empty celebrity. Independents? Very doubtful.

Plus, she's making a ton of money as a "speaker" and as a hard right icon. She may just keep teasing her base until a decent replacement comes along.

SaraG, Do you have a fever?
No vision issues?
Slurred speech?

Just concerned for your health after all it is not April 1st.

2016?

Could be.

It isn't heresy for Democrats, it is heresy for your side to fall out of lockstep. Democrats are much more fair.

Damn.......guess all of the stuff the left has been saying about her isn't true.

2016?

Could be.

She's got media background..and is basically good in that space.

Governing? Not so much.

Forum List

Back