Sarah Palin on Today.

Actually, I liked her a lot on the Today Show. She was on as a FOX News contributer with her pov on Conservative politics.

She's always been very personable and now she is becoming quite media savvy as well.

2016?

Could be.

If that were so, i would think it would be a two women running. I have a feeling Hillary will run in 2016.

I have a feeling she's not......she's not doing her hair anymore.

She's looking really bad lately. I think she's tired of politics.

Actually, I liked her a lot on the Today Show. She was on as a FOX News contributer with her pov on Conservative politics.

She's always been very personable and now she is becoming quite media savvy as well.

2016?

Could be.

If that were so, i would think it would be a two women running. I have a feeling Hillary will run in 2016.

She is beginning to show her age.

2016?

Could be.

I could be she doesn't want to look like a palin either. :tongue: Agreed she does look tired....but who wouldn't with that job. I dont think she will ever be tired of politics though.....shes more driven then bill.

:ack-1:..... isn't this like heresy or something for a left leaning/Democrat Gal...:clap2:

It isn't heresy for Democrats, it is heresy for your side to fall out of lockstep. Democrats are much more fair.

She was decent, I'm just sayin, we might want to watch for her.

She's got media background..and is basically good in that space.

Governing? Not so much.

I guess the fact that she held two executive political offices has nothing with your gracious opinion.

If you actually believe that Obama's resume was good enough then I have to question your judgement.............again.

It isn't heresy for Democrats, it is heresy for your side to fall out of lockstep. Democrats are much more fair.

Governing? Not so much.

I guess the fact that she held two executive political offices has nothing with your gracious opinion.

If you actually believe that Obama's resume was good enough then I have to question your judgement.............again.

You're taking it a bit too far now. Don't try to compare her to Obama or either Clinton. She's getting better but she's not that good.

She can be a great fundraiser which is important, she is getting good on camera, another plus but she could stand a tutor and to study hard over the next few years but she has some skills. Some that can't be learned unlike the current candidates.

I could be she doesn't want to look like a palin either. :tongue: Agreed she does look tired....but who wouldn't with that job. I dont think she will ever be tired of politics though.....shes more driven then bill.

Her job was to be to usher in this mess that Obama brought into government, and since it's been accomplished and is proving not to be acceptable I think she'd rather do something else. I'm sure she doesn't mind all of the benefits that come with the job, but I think she did some soul-searching and maybe she feels that it's not worth it.

Just an impression.

Her job was to be to usher in this mess that Obama brought into government, and since it's been accomplished and is proving not to be acceptable I think she'd rather do something else. I'm sure she doesn't mind all of the benefits that come with the job, but I think she did some soul-searching and maybe she feels that it's not worth it.

Just an impression.

Possible... i just don't think she will let the chance at first woman president slip through her fingers.

Just an impression.

Possible... i just don't think she will let the chance at first woman president slip through her fingers.

Sarah P has the hots for Hillary?

Just an impression.

Sarah P has the hots for Hillary?

im sure it will be fine... but only if bill can watch.

:tongue:

Just an impression.

What are you talking about? Why do you still think that making bullshit comments like that will get a pass? Admit it. That statement was just pulled from your ass.

Governing? Not so much.

:lol:

She was governor of a state with a population less the a small district in New York City. That's City..not state. And that's not even the entire City..or a borough of the City..but a district. And she quit during her second term. While she had some successes..she ran up a deficit where there was none. This is a state, mind you, with few social services or infrastructure to maintain. Why? Because of it's low population. Add in..they recieve a good amount of Federal Dollars. And still..she ran a deficit.

Which only seems to be bad in your eyes if it's a Democrat that does it.

Just an impression.

What are you talking about? Why do you still think that making bullshit comments like that will get a pass? Admit it. That statement was just pulled from your ass.

Hillary was the one.....then Obama came along and she was shelved.

They have pretty much the same support structure. Most of Obama's government is Clintonites. She still has a lot of influence. After all, Hillary tried to institute health care while she was first lady.

The part that Hillary had less to do with all of the racial angle and possibly the Muslim aspect.

Just an impression.

Hillary was the one.....then Obama came along and she was shelved.

They have pretty much the same support structure. Most of Obama's government is Clintonites. She still has a lot of influence. After all, Hillary tried to institute health care while she was first lady.

The part that Hillary had less to do with all of the racial angle and possibly the Muslim aspect.

:confused:

Your post makes no sense.

Forum List

Back