Sarah Palin not running for President

funny how black dudes prefer good looking white women innit?

That I think you are a chickenshit for turning off your PMs, shutting down your wall posts, and then utilizing your Neg Rep Function to act as a de facto "PM".

This completely tagnetial and off topic post made in response too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/geauxtohell.html#vmessage46514

It's sort of an inside joke that I am sure the rest of you can figure out.

oh_snap.jpg

Holy shit... McCain/Palin campaign staff questioned her sanity...

By Alana Horowitz

Palin vacillated between extraordinary highs on the campaign stage — she ignited more enthusiasm than our side had seen at any other point — to debilitating lows. She was often withdrawn, uncommunicative and incapable of performing even the most basic tasks required of her job as McCain's running mate.

The decision to relocate debate prep from the campaign trail, which is where McCain did his prep, to Sedona, was to isolate her and help her overcome the shock of becoming an overnight celebrity. There certainly were discussions — not for long because of the arc the campaign took — but certainly there were discussions about whether, if they were to win, it would be appropriate for her to be sworn in.]
[/quote]

Personally, I have always questioned her sanity...[/QUOTE]

Hey, she's not running, you can quit attacking her now. Talk about kicking a dead moose.

(You see how I worked that in there?) :lol:

Now, on a serious note, I think picking her was kind of a mistake McCain made. When I first heard the choice, I thought it was a good one. SHe appealed to demographics McCain needed to work on. But it became clear she wasn't ready.

I think she also undermined McCain's best argument against Obama. If the reason you shouldn't vote for Obama is because he hasn't been in politics long enough to know the game, you don't pick someone with less expereience, especially when you are 72 years old and have a history of health issues.

Mark Levin

At least that seems to be the breaking news.

I never thought she was going to.

I never thought she would run? I think she will remain a major powerhouse speaker within the GOP and the Tea Party movement--and that's what she does best.

Good for Sarah!

And that is just what I feel is the "highest and best use" of Sarah Palin, and she seems to enjoy it too. Lots of limelight, income, and freedom to do what she wants and when she wants to do it. Not a bad life at all....:lol:

Hey, she's not running, you can quit attacking her now. Talk about kicking a dead moose.

Now, on a serious note, I think picking her was kind of a mistake McCain made. When I first heard the choice, I thought it was a good one. SHe appealed to demographics McCain needed to work on. But it became clear she wasn't ready.

I think she also undermined McCain's best argument against Obama. If the reason you shouldn't vote for Obama is because he hasn't been in politics long enough to know the game, you don't pick someone with less expereience, especially when you are 72 years old and have a history of health issues.

But Palin had more experience than Obama. Obama never ran anything in his life before he became President.

That I think you are a chickenshit for turning off your PMs, shutting down your wall posts, and then utilizing your Neg Rep Function to act as a de facto "PM".

Yeah. Wahts the deal w/ that. No PM's and msg box closed. MAN UP WT!!!

Last edited:

But Palin had more experience than Obama. Obama never ran anything in his life before he became President.

Well, no, actually she didn't.

Now, you might argue she had more managerial experience, if you count running a town of 9000 people as actual management. but her real major experience was less than two years of a state with a sparse population and heavy federal subsidies... Kind of difficult to screw that up. (Although she managed.)

Obama had been a State Senator for a decade, and a Senator for about four years.

Not defending Obama. Don't like him. But if we were doing this on the basis of resumes alone, his was more impressive than hers.

I get PMs from her, have PMed her, and I can post on her wall. Just did, as a matter of fact. So, they aren't turned off.

Ok two points.
1. Will USAR now quit with the Palin threads?

2. Which candidate has promised to pick her as running mate?
340x_sarahpalin_200908_477x600_7.jpg

Now, you might argue she had more managerial experience, if you count running a town of 9000 people as actual management. but her real major experience was less than two years of a state with a sparse population and heavy federal subsidies... Kind of difficult to screw that up. (Although she managed.)

Obama had been a State Senator for a decade, and a Senator for about four years.

Not defending Obama. Don't like him. But if we were doing this on the basis of resumes alone, his was more impressive than hers.

I disagree. Senators don't get executive experience, unless of course your a majority or minority leader. She also had private sector experience Obama doesn't have.

hhahahahahhahahha you are funny...

alright. Then what exactly did Obama run/manage/lead prior to being President?

Probably for the best. Given the abject and utter hatred aimed at her by the left, imagine how they would treat her if she was actually running?

Oh, and has any leftist 'tard started a thread claiming it's because of the Rice non-scandal yet? :lol:

Obama got elected despite the hatred of the Right.
Silly leftist -- you misspelled "disagreement".

Say, did I tell you about my in-laws? They call Obama "that n----r in the White House".

Oh -- and they're life-long Democrats.
obama-you-mad.jpg

I disagree. Senators don't get executive experience, unless of course your a majority or minority leader. She also had private sector experience Obama doesn't have.

And Obama had legal experience that she didn't have.

But here's the most compelling argument against Sarah Palin.

She quit.

She saw an oppurtunity to cash in, and she quit. That was a slap in the face to the people who voted for her, who campaigned for her, who donated money to her. She ran for an office with the expectation she would do the job. She didn't keep faith.

And Obama had legal experience that she didn't have.

But here's the most compelling argument against Sarah Palin.

She quit.

She saw an oppurtunity to cash in, and she quit. That was a slap in the face to the people who voted for her, who campaigned for her, who donated money to her. She ran for an office with the expectation she would do the job. She didn't keep faith.

You know people resign from office for all sorts of reasons..Do you dump on them?

Forum List

Back