Sarah Palin not running for President

Silly leftist -- you misspelled "disagreement".

Say, did I tell you about my in-laws? They call Obama "that n----r in the White House".

Oh -- and they're life-long Democrats.
obama-you-mad.jpg

Not at all. Why should I be mad about racist Democrats? :confused:
:lol:

Pretty cowardly to diss your family in the relative safety of the internet.

What led you to marry into a racist family, anyway?

Is that why you idiots can't stop telling lies about her, and then believing them?

Congratulations. You represent leftists well. :clap2:

You think only leftists dislike Sarah Palin? Oh, no. The entire state of Alaska dislikes her and Alaska is a red state. Bunch of conservatives.

They won't believe that. They all live in their own little world.

EVEN if that was true, does that give you a thrill or something to think it.?

Obama got elected despite the hatred of the Right.
Silly leftist -- you misspelled "disagreement".

Say, did I tell you about my in-laws? They call Obama "that n----r in the White House".

Oh -- and they're life-long Democrats.

And you're proud of that??? You all probably go to church on Sundays, too.

There is no possible way a normal person could have gotten the impression I'm proud of my in-laws' racism.

You, however...

Is that why you idiots can't stop telling lies about her, and then believing them?

Congratulations. You represent leftists well. :clap2:

You think only leftists dislike Sarah Palin? Oh, no. The entire state of Alaska dislikes her and Alaska is a red state. Bunch of conservatives.

They won't believe that. They all live in their own little world.
So, you agree that the entire state dislikes her. Every single person. All of them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It would have been a giant Circus. Times are too serious for those kind of distractions.

It will be Cain coming head to head with Obama.
it'll be funny to see how the left claims that the right are all racists. :lol:

Nobody says that the right is ALL racists. Get it right.
The racism that actually exists on the right is nowhere near as much as the left claims.

You've made the word meaningless.

Pretty cowardly of you to diss me in the relative safety of the internet. :lol:

I don't discuss politics with my family.

Because, you stupid, stupid person, I married my wife, who is not racist. I didn't marry her parents.

Moron. :cuckoo:

Pretty cowardly of you to diss me in the relative safety of the internet. :lol:

I don't discuss politics with my family.

Because, you stupid, stupid person, I married my wife, who is not racist. I didn't marry her parents.

Moron. :cuckoo:
The stupid person in this conversation is the one so butt hurt about Palin that he disses his family.

That's you.

You must admit Dave,she wasn't the Brightest Spark......but I do like somethings about her(some)theliq
Probably for the best. Given the abject and utter hatred aimed at her by the left, imagine how they would treat her if she was actually running?

Oh, and has any leftist 'tard started a thread claiming it's because of the Rice non-scandal yet? :lol:

You must admit Dave,she wasn't the Brightest Spark......but I do like somethings about her(some)theliq
Probably for the best. Given the abject and utter hatred aimed at her by the left, imagine how they would treat her if she was actually running?

Oh, and has any leftist 'tard started a thread claiming it's because of the Rice non-scandal yet? :lol:

she was just as bright as the average person.

What convinced her?

...the fact that she is almost universally despised among normal Americans?

Just for the record - anyone who 'despises' another person that they have never met and do not know as an individual....is not 'normal'.... they're a fucking lunatic.

And, yea.... that does include you.

I was able to determine that you are a pathological liar without meeting you personally.

she was just as bright as the average person.

lol

What convinced her?

Just for the record - anyone who 'despises' another person that they have never met and do not know as an individual....is not 'normal'.... they're a fucking lunatic.

Tell that to all the normal Americans who despised Osama Bin Laden.

What convinced her?

good grief, what a comparison..Just admit you hated the lady and be done with it. You're are now making yourself look like an ass.

Last edited:

good grief, what a comparison..Just admit you hated the lady and be done with it.

So you side with CG in not despising Bin Laden, because you never met him, and thus can't possibly know enough about him to make such a judgment?

lol

What convinced her?

I was able to determine that you are a pathological liar without meeting you personally.

".... Obama lied. I can tolerate stupid (reluctantly)... but I despise liars. And your boiking.... fucking liar."

posted by the pathological liar, :lol:

at least she can despise herself, provided that she will some time have to meet her true self.

Nonsense. The ‘left’ love Sarah! She represents conservatives well.
.....And, it isn't like Snooki Palin has lost her King Maker status!!!

Hell.....she's already "down" with......

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Forum List

Back