Sarah Palin: Fuel America with Terrorist-Tarred Oil Instead of Drilling Our Own, Baby

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
We the United States of America should strive to be 100% self-sufficient from any nation who at the drop af a hat or change of a leader could hold this country hostage by inflating and or cutting of supplys of any kind. Energy, Food, Technology, and Medicines for example. I applaud Sarah Palin's neverending reach towards open dialogue and bringing issues to light that others for too long have choosen to ignore.

Welcome to Facebook

Am I the only one who wonders what could possibly be the agenda of any politician who would thwart our drive toward energy independence? Continuing to lock up America’s domestic energy reserves,

more in link:

• Banned
Anyone care to challenge or dispute the truth written by Palin our next President?

It isn't really drilling for our own oil when all we do is sell it to oil companies cheap, who put it on the open market, where we end up buying it back retail.

• Banned
Who are the mods? I want to speak to them. I want to know why they moved this to the humor section. This isn't humor. This is about the oil business and the economy and the people of Louisiana who are out of work in the oilfield. I want answers. PM me and tell me why this was moved from the politics section.

Who are the mods? I want to speak to them. I want to know why they moved this to the humor section. This isn't humor. This is about the oil business and the economy and the people of Louisiana who are out of work in the oilfield. I want answers. PM me and tell me why this was moved from the politics section.

If you have a complaint about a mod's decision, PM one of them.

• Banned

I don't know who they are to pm.

We use 25% of the worlds oil, we have 3% of the worlds reserves. Maybe in the alternative universe that you and the Alaska Loon live in, those numbers mean nothing. But the reality is that we cannot drill our way out.

The obvious answer is that this is do divorced from reality is that it belongs in the humor section.:lol:

Anyone care to challenge or dispute the truth written by Palin our next President?

Frankly anyone using the screen name tea party ted, and saying what you said in the quote above, I tend to dismiss almost immediately... I base this on the fact Sarah Palin is about as much a real viable political candidate as I am the Pope... And seeing as I am not german or polish, and I am not even catholic, its highly unlikely...

personally I think you are just fishing to get hits, and I don't like that...

we don't have a section completely dedicated to stupid, yet.

I don't know who they are to pm.

pm me. i'm a mod.

i'll even put the thread back in humor so we have something to chat about, o-tay?
:lol:

It isn't really drilling for our own oil when all we do is sell it to oil companies cheap, who put it on the open market, where we end up buying it back retail.
This.

Also the events of the past few weeks show that off shore drilling is a bigger threat than terrorism.

If Palin was a little less short sighted she'd be for conserving energy and finding alternatives.

But then she really is no conservative.

Frankly anyone using the screen name tea party ted, and saying what you said in the quote above, I tend to dismiss almost immediately... I base this on the fact Sarah Palin is about as much a real viable political candidate as I am the Pope... And seeing as I am not german or polish, and I am not even catholic, its highly unlikely...

personally I think you are just fishing to get hits, and I don't like that...

Do you have a problem with Poles? You really think they're dumber than rocks? Sort of says something about you, I would say. I don't know who Tea Party Ted is, but it was a legitimate post. We have huge amounts of resources but every time the subject of actually using those resources is brought up everybody starts screaming "NIMBY!!"

This.

Also the events of the past few weeks show that off shore drilling is a bigger threat than terrorism.

If Palin was a little less short sighted she'd be for conserving energy and finding alternatives.

But then she really is no conservative.

I really do wish some of you would stop trying to pretend sarah palin has some kind of political power... Seriously its just retarded now.... No serious people who actually DO vote are paying any attention to her. Matter of fact no one I work with mentions her, I didn't hear her mentioned at the tea they had at the fairgrounds beside my house twice now, and the only time I DO hear her mentioned is here and the liberal media....

No one with any sense pays any attention to her so when you guys try to use her as a tool to attack everyone who is not a liberal, it makes liberals look retarded...

Trust me on this... no one cares about her but you guys now.. And if you want to be taken seriously, you should ignore her ignorant press whoring ass as well..:lol:

:lol: You should be addressing Tea Party Ted...he obviously disagrees with you. How sweet that Palin is now a liability and a threat to Republican stability.

:thup:

:lol: You should be addressing Tea Party Ted...he obviously disagrees with you. How sweet that Palin is now a liability and a threat to Republican stability.

:thup:

He is a tool, i said as much to him as well....Now why dont you try and not pre-judge me AGAIN....

Forum List

Back