Sarah Huckabee Sanders

OMG, another SNL thread...

Not sure about SNL, but the OP is pretty spot on.

Sanders has no problem standing in front of the American people and lying for the POTUS. That is why she was hired. It is basically her only qualification for the job, her willingness to say whatever she is told to say.

The OP is wrong in that Trump wants "merit based immigration" not open borders. Sarah and KellyAnn both do a terrific job explaining Trump's positions and policies. You need to accept that there are occasionally "alternative facts" when the MSM spouts its fake news. For example, on immigration Trump prefers the following:
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
3. No asylum claims unless pre-approved before entry
4. No chain migration
5. Only merit based immigration for who the US needs
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies
7. DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship
I'm way beyond caring what that clown wants. He only wants what he sees how it advantages him, no one else. and who in the hell would believe her , considering it's her job to lie which she has done every time she has stepped up to the microphone.

Yep, it seems as though the nursing home let our ancient, walker-hobbling friend JBander out of his medical restraints to vent online about the "party of hate" .........isn't he cute, I'll bet the old man doesn't even know where he is. Next, he's going to run outside his nursing home and start yelling at the random clouds or airplanes passing overhead. Yeah, I know, it's just the old man's way. We just need to bear with him until the medics get him back under control and hook him back up to his usual medical machinery he needs.

Forum List

Back