Sarah Huckabee Sanders

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Totally willing to lie without blinking to the point of insanity, even with the facts in front of this country , she has the hate drive needed to say what you see is not the truth and what she says is. She was picket for this ability. A party who can't operate on the truth of their actions and all they have is lies to sell as their product, which is now white supremacy in all direction. Adding in the fact that the right are now suppose to hate immigrants because they are the people who will put them in the history books , Their population in this country is growing and it's not by Immigration as much as it's by the fact that they believe in larger families. So the right will do anything to not let any more in and they will demonize the ones that are here. They will make every attempt to make them second class citizens. Why because they become this countries majority real soon and they won't be able to get them to vote for them after treating them like shit for decades. The propaganda minister Sarah Huckabee Sanders. defines the whole group of christian right. She learned how to lie by a good teacher, her fake Christian father. This group try's to define itself as being Christians first. What a lie.

Totally willing to lie without blinking to the point of insanity, even with the facts in front of this country , she has the hate drive needed to say what you see is not the truth and what she says is. She was picket for this ability. A party who can't operate on the truth of their actions and all they have is lies to sell as their product, which is now white supremacy in all direction. Adding in the fact that the right are now suppose to hate immigrants because they are the people who will put them in the history books , Their population in this country is growing and it's not by Immigration as much as it's by the fact that they believe in larger families. So the right will do anything to not let any more in and they will demonize the ones that are here. They will make every attempt to make them second class citizens. Why because they become this countries majority real soon and they won't be able to get them to vote for them after treating them like shit for decades. The propaganda minister Sarah Huckabee Sanders. defines the whole group of christian right. She learned how to lie by a good teacher, her fake Christian father. This group try's to define itself as being Christians first. What a lie.
It will be interesting to see what becomes of her as this Administration crumbles.

OMG, another SNL thread...

Not sure about SNL, but the OP is pretty spot on.

Sanders has no problem standing in front of the American people and lying for the POUTS. That is why she was hired. It is basically her only qualification for the job, her willingness to say whatever she is told to say.

Just consider her upbringing.

Another we hate white people thread! Ho hum! Rum deee dum.
Anyone at all see a correlation with my comment , hating white people. That's a hoot. Boy when people have no way to counteract the comment , they go far to show they still don't like it. My self I would be embarrassed to use this persons response, it would and should mark you from that point on.

It will be interesting to see what becomes of her as this Administration crumbles.
She’ll have to go to some alt-right think tank. No company could ever hire her and hope to remain credible afterwards.

Anyone at all see a correlation with my comment , hating white people. That's a hoot. Boy when people have no way to counteract the comment , they go far to show they still don't like it. My self I would be embarrassed to use this persons response, it would and should mark you from that point on.
Consider me marked and on the record. You hate white people and Christians just like the other members of your cult.

Roller Derby girl perhaps.

Consider me marked and on the record. You hate white people and Christians just like the other members of your cult.
Said the devil to the Christian who is white. I have to add, look at his tack on at the bottom of his page , does he know that the majority of the democrats are white(about 60%) , my guess is that whites are 4 times the number of the second ethnic group by number or percentage in the dem party. Could there be a more ridiculous response then his. HE doesn't care if it's true what he says , the point is he said so.

Last edited:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................

whatever shall we do with the Women of the White House?

OMG, another SNL thread...

Not sure about SNL, but the OP is pretty spot on.

Sanders has no problem standing in front of the American people and lying for the POTUS. That is why she was hired. It is basically her only qualification for the job, her willingness to say whatever she is told to say.

The OP is wrong in that Trump wants "merit based immigration" not open borders. Sarah and KellyAnn both do a terrific job explaining Trump's positions and policies. You need to accept that there are occasionally "alternative facts" when the MSM spouts its fake news. For example, on immigration Trump prefers the following:
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
3. No asylum claims unless pre-approved before entry
4. No chain migration
5. Only merit based immigration for who the US needs
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies
7. DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship

Roller Derby girl perhaps.
Ya she does look like she could lay out a good check.

Forum List

Back