Santorum Crushed in New Ad (Finally, the Truth is Out)

Another attack ad coming from Mr. Racist himself--Ron Paul---:badgrin::badgrin: I'll tell you he keeps this crap up and he is going to have two very experienced candidates squash him and bury the old fart.

All Ron Paul has turned out to be is Mitt Romney's wing man.

ron-paul-gets-back-into-practice.jpg

Look another massive progressive liberal playing the race card.

I watched the ad, and found it disturbing.

What I find more disturbing, is the blatant lies and innuendo in the ad. Take for example the part where is says Santorum has taken "the most lobbyist cash in Washington". The graphic says...
has a black belt in hypocrisy
...and cites a 10.22.2006 article from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette...
Editorial: Casey for Senate / Santorum exemplifies the worst of Washington
...as the source of the comment.

Problem is, it's an editorial opinion from a Bob Casey, Jr. supporter, and doesn't even mention... not once... lobbyist cash.

If that one piece is suspect, and it is, then so is the rest of the ad.

BTW, I do not support, nor plan to vote for, Rick Santorum.

I just LOVE how the Ron Paulites completely ignore the outright lies and misleading graphics in this ad. THAT is who you want running this country?

Wow... just........ wow.

Utter bullshit, yet further evidence that the only people crazier than Ron Paul are Ron Paul supporters.

What did he say that's bull shit? Ron Paul is one of the few in this race that would seriously cut government and give the states back their power. The other is maybe Perry. :eusa_boohoo:

I like Santorum on social issues, but he seems a little like George Bush otherwise. Has my vote, but theres nothing bullshit about Ron Paul.

Another attack ad coming from Mr. Racist himself--Ron Paul---:badgrin::badgrin: I'll tell you he keeps this crap up and he is going to have two very experienced candidates squash him and bury the old fart.

All Ron Paul has turned out to be is Mitt Romney's wing man.

ron-paul-gets-back-into-practice.jpg

Look another massive progressive liberal playing the race card.

Kind of sad how they're(left, culture marxist) always opposed to the truth. The fbi puts the crime data right on the website, but if someone that might be able to do something towards fixing the a REAL problem comes along. They're seen as worst than the devil his self. Of course, I don't believe theres anyway to help such, but either do I think of them as one broad brush either...Of course my opinion is on the extreme.

Last edited:

What I find more disturbing, is the blatant lies and innuendo in the ad. Take for example the part where is says Santorum has taken "the most lobbyist cash in Washington". The graphic says...
has a black belt in hypocrisy

Problem is, it's an editorial opinion from a Bob Casey, Jr. supporter, and doesn't even mention... not once... lobbyist cash.

I just LOVE how the Ron Paulites completely ignore the outright lies and misleading graphics in this ad. THAT is who you want running this country?

Wow... just........ wow.

Simon Van Zuylen-Wood: How Rick Santorum

Very easy to use google...

Wow... just........ wow.

Simon Van Zuylen-Wood: How Rick Santorum

Very easy to use google...

you might want to actually read the article. NOWHERE does it support the statement in the Ron Paul ad that Santorum took the most lobbyist cash in Washington... which is the part of the ad I detailed and questioned above.

So, we have a Ron Paul ad that lies... points to a 5 year old article to support the lie... the article doesn't support the lie... you post another piece that once again doesn't support the Ron Paul ad lie.

I'm sensing a pattern here.

BTW... please show me something in the article you linked to that Democrats do not do. ANY politician of ANY party could fit that article. Most do.

Your game is weak.

I honestly thought we couldn't do worse then this past administration, but here is the candidate.

You mean Bush? Because Obama has done a remarkable job considering Republicans want him destroyed and humiliated.

Rick Santorum's wife, Karen, had a 2nd trimester abortion in October of 1996.

link?

nevermind....

http://www.salon.com/2012/01/06/karen_santorum_did_not_have_an_abortion/singleton/
“Based on what is presented here in these couple of pages, it looks to me as if there’s confusion with some people about what the word ‘abortion’ means,” the doctor told me today. “The word ‘abortion’ probably shouldn’t even be used in this context.” (It is technically correct to say that Karen Santorum had a septic spontaneous abortion, but that’s a medical term for an involuntary event that is different from “induced abortion,” which describes a willful termination.)

next.

Last edited:
Rick Santorum’s Anti-Abortion Politics Would Have Killed His Own Wife

Let's get down to brass tacks: Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, Personhood Pledge-signing, Griswold vs. Connecticut-opposing, Mr. Ban Abortion in All Circumstances With No Exception for the Life of the Mother, believes that the actions of his own wife should be treated as criminal. Why? Because, back in 1996, his wife had a procedure that resulted in the deliberate death of her fetus, even though it was a matter of saving her own life.
Rick Santorum's Anti-Abortion Politics Would Have Killed His Own Wife

Rick Santorum’s Anti-Abortion Politics Would Have Killed His Own Wife

Let's get down to brass tacks: Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, Personhood Pledge-signing, Griswold vs. Connecticut-opposing, Mr. Ban Abortion in All Circumstances With No Exception for the Life of the Mother, believes that the actions of his own wife should be treated as criminal. Why? Because, back in 1996, his wife had a procedure that resulted in the deliberate death of her fetus, even though it was a matter of saving her own life.
Rick Santorum's Anti-Abortion Politics Would Have Killed His Own Wife

worthless blog.

Next.

Fantastic..let the cons whackos eat each other.....

Ain't it the truth.

The rw's refuse to research their own candidates so its kinda fun watching them research and trash each other.

As entertaining as it is to watch the loons bash each other--and it is--I really would like to see an inspirational figure come up and have real debates with President Obama. I would like to see a real challenge to the incumbent.
Sadly, it's not going to happen. It's like watching the Patriots playing in the Superbowl against some local high school team--that's been hazing each other for a couple of weeks and is all tore up. Barring godly interference, the game is over before it starts.
Anyway, football is on Saturday. So I'll watch some real competition, then maybe I'll check the highlights of the debates. Hey, maybe they'll start beating the crap out of each other on live TV. What the hell, let's get it on!

Forum List

Back