Sandusky young boy homo scandal, due to culture of tolerance of Homosexuality.

It's your way of thinking that kept Sandusky going for so many years. Gays gonna be gay no matter what. Pedo's gonna be a pedo no matter what. It's their sexual preference, just like you have your sexual preference. The best thing we can do is bust these guys out into the open. Look at the Cahtolic Church. They swept molestation under the carpet for years, it didn't stop it and when it came into the light it nearly brought down the church. The best thing to do is have less victims by exposing the truth.

They don't have these pedophiles in countries like Iran , were you can be hanged for Homosexuality.
We must begin to hang homosexuals here in America. I' am talking public executions.
This will put a stop to them praying on young boys.
This man Sandusky is a closet homosexual.
Homosexuality is an abnormal deviation, a perversion. There is nothing natural or normal about Homosexuality.!

Tell ya what...........we'll start hanging the homosexuals right after we finish hanging all the bigots.

We would have to hang 52nd Street twice, because he is a total closet case.

If America had laws against homosexuality, we would not have this Gerry Sandusky young boy homosexual scandal.

It is due to Americas tolerance of these homosexual deviants that we have scandals like this
materializing from time to time.

Your opinions
I'm not defending the man, but Homosexuality is different than Paedophelia.

Is it that you can't see the difference or you just don't want to?

If America had laws against homosexuality…

It seems you’re ignorant of the fact that ‘laws against homosexuality’ are un-Constitutional and consequently illegal. See: Lawrence v. Texas (2003).

...we would not have this Gerry Sandusky young boy homosexual scandal.

As already correctly noted: homosexuality and pedophilia have nothing to do with each other.

If America had laws against homosexuality, we would not have this Gerry Sandusky young boy homosexual scandal.

It is due to Americas tolerance of these homosexual deviants that we have scandals like this

Your opinions

Homosexuality and pedophilia are all sexual deviances, and are abnormal.!
They both are deviations from a normal heterosexual male female union.!
There is no difference between a homosexual act , and that of a pedophile.
It is sexual deviance.

It is sexual deviance.

You’re entitled to believe whatever ignorant idiocy you wish; you are not entitled to attempt to codify it, however.

Your opinions

It is sexual deviance.
One is between consenting adults, the other is not.

What if a guy piitb of some chick, would that be deviant? What if a girl goes down on a man, would that be deviant? Adults in both cases.

Let me just ask this: What would NOT be deviant sexual behavior between two consenting adults?

Your opinions

It is sexual deviance.
And when we did have laws against homosexuality, there was no pedophilia, is that your claim? No pedophiles before 2003? So if there was still pedophilia when homosexuality was illegal, and still pedophilia when it alone is illegal, why on earth do you think making homosexuality illegal again would change anything?

And you're a fool if you think pedaresty doesn't occur in Iran just because it's illegal.

They don't have these pedophiles in countries like Iran , were you can be hanged for Homosexuality.
We must begin to hang homosexuals here in America. I' am talking public executions.
Homosexuality is an abnormal deviation, a perversion. There is nothing natural or normal about Homosexuality.!
How do you know Sandusky is a "closet homosexual?" You seem fixated on homosexuality.

Do you know that intense homophobia is recognized throughout the behavioral profession as an indicator of latent homosexuality?

Thats a false theory, "latent homosexuality" I have no homosexual desires or inclinations, far from it.!
Homosexuality is sick, insane, disgusting.We must hang them all as they do in Iran.!!

How do you know Sandusky is a "closet homosexual?" You seem fixated on homosexuality.

Do you know that intense homophobia is recognized throughout the behavioral profession as an indicator of latent homosexuality?

Thats a false theory, "latent homosexuality" I have no homosexual desires or inclinations, far from it.!
Homosexuality is sick, insane, disgusting.We must hang them all as they do in Iran.!!

Negged for being a fuck head.

Thank you.

I'm sure the boards at the American Psychiatric and Psychological Associations will be crushed to learn of your conclusion.

Your opinions

It is sexual deviance.

Wrong. Sexuality is determined in the womb. Scientists have proven this.

Brain scans have provided the most compelling evidence yet that being gay or straight is a biologically fixed trait.

The scans reveal that in gay people, key structures of the brain governing emotion, mood, anxiety and aggressiveness resemble those in straight people of the opposite sex.

The differences are likely to have been forged in the womb or in early infancy, says Ivanka Savic, who conducted the study at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden.

"This is the most robust measure so far of cerebral differences between homosexual and heterosexual subjects," she says.

Gay brains structured like those of the opposite sex - life - 16 June 2008 - New Scientist

You're probably one of those idiots that would have persecute Galileo and Copernicus for proving that the Earth is round and that it revolves around the Sun.

If we in a society, allow one sexual perversion or deviation to exist, people will act out other sexual perversions, and deviations. This is natural human psychology.

Allowing Homosexuality to coexist with normal Heterosexuality, is not natural, and will lead to certain
individuals acting out with regards to other sexual deviations.
In countries were homosexuality is illegal, you don't have these kind of homosexual pedophiles.
This is Psychological facts. And this theory has been tested out on actual human subjects.

Do you think Jerry Sandusky would have thought twice about having buttsecks with young boys had it been illegal?

Yes he would. But now he is under arrest for having sex with a minor.
But he also should be charged with Sodomy or homosexuality.
Which should be criminalized in America.

Your opinions

There really is not the time necessary to mitigage your ignorance. That is my opinion. Thanks for asking.

Do you think Jerry Sandusky would have thought twice about having buttsecks with young boys had it been illegal?

And what if he had been vagfucking 10 year old girls? Are you of the opinion that it wouldn't be as bad?

Your opinions

There really is not the time necessary to mitigage your ignorance. That is my opinion. Thanks for asking.

Nor is there time to mitigate your denial of Physchological scientific facts that has been proven in realife human experiments.
People like you are always in a state of denying scientific facts, and evidence, because
you and people like have this homosexual agenda, at all cost, by all means.

I’m sure conservatives are pleased as Punch to have you on their team.

Oh don't put this jack ass on my side. He does not speak for my party. This guy can go take a flying leap

Forum List

Back