Sandmann Family Has Hired "Attorney For The Damned"

Hope the young man wins!

"Wins" on the basis of ............................................................................ ?

Cue crickets. Again.
Well for starters, they slandered, libeled and defamed him and his family! Then they infringed on his freedom of speech! Now this is the last time I will address this with you because you are being willfully stupid. The kids were on the steps wearing MAGA hats waiting on a bus! They were attacked by a bunch of black racists shouting vile stupid racist shit at them. Then the liar Indian got in the kids face with his stupid drum. The kid stood his ground and had every right to do so! Then the left wing liars in the media picked up the hate and blamed the entire incident on a kid in a red hat. Fuck them and fuck you too. I hope the kid wins!

It won't be successful. Most of the initial reports did not name the perpetrator.

He might get a token amount to buy himself a p*ssy hat.

Wood doesn't lose. He most likely sought this case out. There's no way the family could afford his retainer. You are WRONG.

I PREDICT AT LEAST $100M.

JO

Agreed. I'd bet this lawyer contacted the family and is only getting paid if he wins. This is a winner and he knows it.

And why does no one give a shit about the racial slurs thrown against those teens from adults?
Societies outrage is always so goddamn disingenuous.
Grow up, people.

Probably because that isn't the story. That's something that happens every day.
Had it escalated into violence, or had it been an unusual event, THEN it would be a story.
If it was white dudes to mostly black kids it would have been headline news. We both know that

It won't be successful. Most of the initial reports did not name the perpetrator.

Wood doesn't lose. He most likely sought this case out. There's no way the family could afford his retainer. You are WRONG.

JO

Agreed. I'd bet this lawyer contacted the family and is only getting paid if he wins. This is a winner and he knows it.

Even if he doesn't win with this particular case, this is a spectacular opportunity to shift the laws in this attorney's primary field of interest, which means vastly more opportunities in the future. So yeah, for him this case is a winner, no matter what happens.

Depending on what the family actually wants out of the experience, could be for them, too.

And why does no one give a shit about the racial slurs thrown against those teens from adults?
Grow up, people.

Had it escalated into violence, or had it been an unusual event, THEN it would be a story.
If it was white dudes to mostly black kids it would have been headline news. We both know that

We don't, no. But it's moot, since it wasn't.

JO

Even if he doesn't win with this particular case, this is a spectacular opportunity to shift the laws in this attorney's primary field of interest, which means vastly more opportunities in the future. So yeah, for him this case is a winner, no matter what happens.

Depending on what the family actually wants out of the experience, could be for them, too.

WOW....BINGO.....BINGOER....BINGOEST!

They need to ask DC area law enforcement to file charges against Nathan Phillips for intimidation and possible hate crime charges as he targeted a young white boy and tried to incite violence. He wouldn’t have gotten in the face of a grown man in a MAGA hat.
Right....because no good deed goes unpunished, if you are a Native American.
Hopefully that bully indian is fixing to lose everything he owns!

This is going to be so much fun.......now we get to see what kind of history the students of this school have....and where the chaperones were...and why did a tax- exempt religious organization pay to have these smirkers go to a political event where there is lots and lots of video of them promoting a political candidate.
They had already reached their limits on genuflecting and had the rest of the day off...
I suppose it would be karma to see predatory lawyers soak people for lots of money, promising them that Mexico would pay for.......oops, wrong lie. I mean promising them that they can cash in on their children's behavior.
Yes the childs great behavior. Hope he becomes a multi millionare. Maybe this stunt will get the media to quit lying.

Grow up, people.

It was a Rosa Parks moment as far as I'm concerned

No, we DON'T have to sit on the back of the bus as you unleash your racial abuse on us.

The pendulum has swung full circle in the last 70 years .

Last edited:
This is going to be so much fun.......now we get to see what kind of history the students of this school have....and where the chaperones were...and why did a tax- exempt religious organization pay to have these smirkers go to a political event where there is lots and lots of video of them promoting a political candidate.
They had already reached their limits on genuflecting and had the rest of the day off...
I suppose it would be karma to see predatory lawyers soak people for lots of money, promising them that Mexico would pay for.......oops, wrong lie. I mean promising them that they can cash in on their children's behavior.
Yes the childs great behavior. Hope he becomes a multi millionare. Maybe this stunt will get the media to quit lying.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go again, Day Six:

--- WHAT did "the media" (as if that's a collective) "lie" about?

And why would he do that? Hm?

I get the irony, even if its unintentional, of a Euro threatening to take "everything he owns" from -- a Native American.

They need to ask DC area law enforcement to file charges against Nathan Phillips for intimidation and possible hate crime charges as he targeted a young white boy and tried to incite violence. He wouldn’t have gotten in the face of a grown man in a MAGA hat.

They aren't going to sue Phillips. He doesn't have anything to take to make it worthwhile. They're going to sue the media outlets that pounced on this story without research or vetting, based on a highly edited video. For starters.

Hope the young man wins!

"Wins" on the basis of ............................................................................ ?

Cue crickets. Again.
Well for starters, they slandered, libeled and defamed him and his family!

Well then give us an example! A link! A quote! Six days I've been on the trail of this phantom libel! Six days nary a clue!

Then they infringed on his freedom of speech!

And how did they do that!?
Hell I saw "the media" going out of their way to actually interview him!

Now this is the last time I will address this with you because you are being willfully stupid. The kids were on the steps wearing MAGA hats waiting on a bus! They were attacked by a bunch of black racists shouting vile stupid racist shit at them. Then the liar Indian got in the kids face with his stupid drum. The kid stood his ground and had every right to do so! Then the left wing liars in the media picked up the hate and blamed the entire incident on a kid in a red hat. Fuck them and fuck you too. I hope the kid wins!

And once AGAIN -- the question that WILL NOT go away! ---- where did "the media" "blame" somebody?

"Media", if you mean news media .... doesn't affix "blame". It doesn't make "judgments". It simply reports what happened, who did it, where and when.

So what is there for the kid to "win" here?!?

Hm?!!

They aren't going to sue Phillips. He doesn't have anything to take to make it worthwhile. They're going to sue the media outlets that pounced on this story without research or vetting, based on a highly edited video. For starters.

"Sue the media" (as if such a thing were possible) ---- for what??

Once AGAIN the reported story was that "a video is going viral". Which it was, and they showed it.

------------------- and??

Forum List

Back