Sanders: Universal Healthcare and Free College Aren’t Radical Ideas, They Are ‘Human Rights’

Well, actually I have a degree from VPI in electrical engineering and hold a minor in mathematics. And you?

A BS from Cal Poly in BIS, an MBA from Phoenix. I'm finishing my dissertation and thesis for a Ph.D. which will be granted in August. (Supply Chain Management and applied theory of constraints)

I'm not sure what VPI is.

Regardless, the meme you cross posted from a Soros hate site is retarded and only serves to excite the stupid.

Well, actually I have a degree from VPI in electrical engineering and hold a minor in mathematics. And you?

A BS from Cal Poly in BIS, an MBA from Phoenix. I'm finishing my dissertation and thesis for a Ph.D. which will be granted in August. (Supply Chain Management and applied theory of constraints)

Regardless, the meme you cross posted from a Soros hate site is retarded and only serves to excite the stupid.

Then you should be thoroughly excited. Yes, I see from your degrees that you are one intelligent human being and well grounded in the sciences and in mathematics. LOL!!

Then you should be thoroughly excited. Yes, I see from your degrees that you are one intelligent human being and well grounded in the sciences and in mathematics. LOL!!

Is his profession....student? Kinda seems that way.

Regardless of what I may or may not be, the utter stupidity of what you posted cannot be defended.

Communism is peddled to the stupid through slogans. The Soros hate sites provide you with mindless slogans that you repost here.

How would a random Bolshevik on an internet message board know what my profession is?

Bolshevik? Are you the guy with 2 degrees, working on a 3rd, and apparently hasn't held a job...ever?

What makes you think he's never held a job? Are you not aware that many people work while completing their education? After a certain point, you almost have to, unless you come from a rich family.

How would a random Bolshevik on an internet message board know what my profession is?

Bolshevik? Are you the guy with 2 degrees, working on a 3rd, and apparently hasn't held a job...ever?

What makes you think he's never held a job? Are you not aware that many people work while completing their education? After a certain point, you almost have to, unless you come from a rich family.

Then let's see.

Regardless of what I may or may not be, the utter stupidity of what you posted cannot be defended.

Communism is peddled to the stupid through slogans. The Soros hate sites provide you with mindless slogans that you repost here.

Yes, and Soros has endorsed Hillary. Calling people stupid when you have a degree in which you will be lucky to find employment and if you are lucky enough to do so will render you a slave to some company for the rest of your life does not make you appear very intelligent.

Yes, and Soros has endorsed Hillary. Calling people stupid when you have a degree in which you will be lucky to find employment and if you are lucky enough to do so will render you a slave to some company for the rest of your life does not make you appear very intelligent.

An MBA is a degree which one is lucky to find employment with? :eek:

I've worked for the same company for 27 years. They funded both the masters and doctorate. It's symbiosis, the advanced research in supply chains and especially constraints, benefits the company significantly. Obviously I benefit through marketability.

Still this is in no way relevant to the moronic meme you posted.

I've worked for the same company for 27 years. They funded both the masters and doctorate. It's symbiosis, the advanced research in supply chains and especially constraints, benefits the company significantly. Obviously I benefit through marketability.

Then your Mom and Dad failed miserably in your early training since you come on here and call someone ignorant whom you have absolutely zero knowledge of. You sound like a spoiled little kid to me. Suck it up Junior.

Exactly.

There is no way I could afford a Ph.D. without my employer paying.

I have a friend whose undergrad degree is in physics, his graduate degree is in mathematics, and he very much wants a PhD in mathematics so he can teach at a university. So right now, he's a software programmer for a successful video game development company is order to finance said PhD.

They don't have all those cliches about first wives putting you through school because continuing education is CHEAP.

If an MBA is the left's idea of a degree "one is lucky to find employment with", then what is their idea of a degree that's a surefire employer magnet?

The whole "slave to some company" meme sounds familiar though. This is left-speak for "I resent having to work for a living."

Then your Mom and Dad failed miserably in your early training since you come on here and call someone ignorant whom you have absolutely zero knowledge of. You sound like a spoiled little kid to me. Suck it up Junior.

I know what you post, and the ignorant memes you post are exactly that.

Oh, and you are promoting Sanders, the idea that others should give you what you want because you want it.

WHO sounds like a spoilt child? :rofl:

I have a friend whose undergrad degree is in physics, his graduate degree is in mathematics, and he very much wants a PhD in mathematics so he can teach at a university. So right now, he's a software programmer for a successful video game development company is order to finance said PhD.

They don't have all those cliches about first wives putting you through school because continuing education is CHEAP.

Bingo.

The Doctorate is precisely so that I can have a cushy teaching job at a university as my retirement career.

If an MBA is the left's idea of a degree "one is lucky to find employment with", then what is their idea of a degree that's a surefire employer magnet?

The whole "slave to some company" meme sounds familiar though. This is left-speak for "I resent having to work for a living."

The Left? I'm hardly a representative of the Left. LOL. I actually worked for a living having a degree that afforded me the opportunity to start a business and actually design and build things.

I know what you post, and the ignorant memes you post are exactly that.

Oh, and you are promoting Sanders, the idea that others should give you what you want because you want it.

WHO sounds like a spoilt child? :rofl:

I'm hardly supporting anyone running on a Democrat ticket. You've failed again. I'm a staunch Conservative. Not a Republican now, a Conservative.

Bingo.

The Doctorate is precisely so that I can have a cushy teaching job at a university as my retirement career.

Yep. Drawing a paycheck for life. Working for the man.

Forum List

Back