Sanders is running in 2020

wow no shit?... you must have a degree or something

I do. That is how I know so much about reality. They teach that stuff in college. The nursery rhymes and the fairy tales are for the younger school ages.

All humans are hypocrites. Pointing out that Bernie Sanders is a hypocrite is akin to telling us that the sky is blue. It is a completely unnecessary comment.
even with all that collage you have no idea how a message board works do ya?....

sorry but thats what you told me,when you gave me your little lecture about how primaries go.....you basically told me you have to go with one of the nominees....you apparently dont care for clinton,BUT,you went with her anyways,because, thats who your party said you should go with....same thing that bernie did ....you could have voted for a non democrat or a non republican,but you didnt did you?.....so you dont care about the character of the person running....but you did support that partys shitty choice anyway....but dont worry there a lot of people like you on both sides....

I clearly didn't say that. I clearly said I voted for her because she was marginally better than the piece of shot that the Republicans ran.

And no other candidate had a chance.
yea you clearly did.....you could have said like many of us did and said i cant vote for either one of these 2 asswipes and voted for anyone else....but you went with who your party said was the best out there when she was the most tainted candidate to maybe ever run....that means you did not care about the person running,you voted party.....and no other candidate had a chance because of people who have the same mind set as you have.....if it aint a Democrat or a Republican i aint voting for them,and it doesnt matter how bad the 2 might be...its the lessor of 2 evils bullshit....hey i wont vote for Satan,but i will give Dracula my vote....

If it's obvious that one or the other is going to win, then you choose a side. I wasn't beholden to party; I was voting against the POS Trump.
thats the mindset i am talking about.....you could have chosen to vote against both of them....because of people like you in both parties we have the shit we have had for the last 17 years running this country......

And this will continue for at least a century. Don't you think so?
if they are like you,a loyal party person no matter what.....yes it will....

you are the one who gave me the lecture about how voting goes....

Did you learn anything from it? You haven't learned anything from the past 39 presidential elections. I doubt you would be able to make any sense out of a random stranger posting in a message board on the internet. I thought I would ask anyways. Well...

Did you learn anything from it?
yes i learned that chickie is one of them loyal party people....just like you are....

if they are like you,a loyal party person no matter what.....yes it will....

I totally agree. It will continue for at least another century.

It is possible that the Libertarian Party could make an effort to be more mainstream but I don't see it. It is a shame too. The Libertarian Party has a really strong organizational structure. A lot of people agree with their principles. The problem is that too many Libertarians get principles confused with absolutes. I don't see the Libertarian ever making an effort to be a mainstream political party. They are much more effective as a third party.

Complaining about the actions of others is a safe place for people who are obsessed with doing nothing. It is what it is. Oh well.

New futuristic America without toilet paper by 2024. I can already see his vision for the better future.

Forum List

Back