Sanders agrees to participate in Fox news presedential town hall, welcomes Donald Trump to join him

Hilary's not stupid she won't get her usual sycophantic audience at Fox News. Sanders free shit rants won't go over so well and may help in getting more Republicans out to vote. .

Sanders and Trump I think this would be great and hope Trump does it.

Sanders agrees to participate in Fox News presidential town hall without Clinton

Despite all the hysteria, Sanders is a classy and honest guy.

I wish we had more politicians with his character. I really love it when his wife is with him. You can see the love and respect she has for him.
He absolutely is and I agree about his character. He visited Liberty University last year and answered question, he respects different views whether he agrees or not. They were very respectful towards him as well. We need more people like him in politics from all sides.

Hilary's not stupid she won't get her usual sycophantic audience at Fox News. Sanders free shit rants won't go over so well and may help in getting more Republicans out to vote. .
Trump and Sanders will

Sanders agrees to participate in Fox News presidential town hall without Clinton

I hope it happens too. :popcorn:
Yep the two non establishment candidates who couldn't be more different in their demeanor. How could that not be interesting to watch?

Trump and Sanders will

Yep the two non establishment candidates who couldn't be more different in their demeanor. How could that not be interesting to watch?

Especially since Trump is a brilliant target for Bernie's economic argument.

Trump and Sanders will

I hope the H-1B issue is brought up. Bernie will clean his clock with that one. Trump and Hillary both favor expansion of the program but Bernie, like Cruz, favor reform before expansion.

Trump and Sanders will

I hope the H-1B issue is brought up. Bernie will clean his clock with that one. Trump and Hillary both favor expansion of the program but Bernie, like Cruz, favor reform before expansion.
Trump clarified shortly after the debate last night that he is still not in favor of expanding the H1-B visa program. He was referring to a different visa that allows foreign students to remain in the country for a while after they graduate to find work, create a business, etc. That is not the H1-B visa.

But yeah, I was royally pissed when he said he was for more 'highly talented' workers to remain here in the US because I thought he was talking about the H1-B also. I am glad he clarified that last night and I'm a happy camper again..

IF my guy Cruz doesnt win the nomination, I am AOK with Trump winning it.

Trump and Sanders will

Trump clarified shortly after the debate last night that he is still not in favor of expanding the H1-B visa program. He was referring to a different visa that allows foreign students to remain in the country for a while after they graduate to find work, create a business, etc. That is not the H1-B visa.

But yeah, I was royally pissed when he said he was for more 'highly talented' workers to remain here in the US because I thought he was talking about the H1-B also. I am glad he clarified that last night and I'm a happy camper again..

IF my guy Cruz doesnt win the nomination, I am AOK with Trump winning it.
Well, ok, things are back to normal... I am not a fan of Trump OR Cruz, so I was kind of hoping he didn't clarify his statement. Darn... I guess he must have logged onto his USMB account and read what we were talking about yesterday. :lol: That leaves Hilary as the sole candidate in favor of expansion... So...Hillary, if you have a USMB account...please read this... Get off that H-1B bandwagon and say you were talking about something else like Trump did.... otherwise....Bernie just might get a surge in votes.

Forum List

Back