San Francisco Is Investigating The Bedrooms Elon Musk Installed At Twitter For Possible Code Violations

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
San Francisco’s Department of Building Inspection is investigating a complaint that Twitter CEO Elon Musk has converted office space at the company’s headquarters into bedrooms for employees, following a Forbes report.

“We need to make sure the building is being used as intended,” said Patrick Hannan, the communications director for the department, in a statement. “There are different building code requirements for residential buildings, including those being used for short-term stays.”

Forbes reported Monday that Twitter employees arriving to work that day had been surprised by the rooms, which feature what appear to be queen-sized mattresses. An image shared with Forbes showed a room that looked like it had been converted from a conference room, based on two large telepresence monitors on the wall. The conference table had been replaced with an unmade mattress.

“It’s not a good look,” one source who requested anonymity for fear of reprisal told Forbes. “It’s yet another unspoken sign of disrespect. There is no discussion. Just like, beds showed up.”

San Francisco’s Department of Building Inspection is investigating a complaint that Twitter CEO Elon Musk has converted office space at the company’s headquarters into bedrooms for employees, following a Forbes report.

“We need to make sure the building is being used as intended,” said Patrick Hannan, the communications director for the department, in a statement. “There are different building code requirements for residential buildings, including those being used for short-term stays.”

Forbes reported Monday that Twitter employees arriving to work that day had been surprised by the rooms, which feature what appear to be queen-sized mattresses. An image shared with Forbes showed a room that looked like it had been converted from a conference room, based on two large telepresence monitors on the wall. The conference table had been replaced with an unmade mattress.

“It’s not a good look,” one source who requested anonymity for fear of reprisal told Forbes. “It’s yet another unspoken sign of disrespect. There is no discussion. Just like, beds showed up.”

Lordy, Forbes gets weirder by the minute!

There is such a massive amount of land to be had cheaply here in South Dakota and plenty of good, sensible, mature workers. Now that he's nearly through offloading the useless snowflakes, I wish Musk would move here.

There is such a massive amount of land to be had cheaply here in South Dakota and plenty of good, sensible, mature workers. Now that he's nearly through offloading the useless snowflakes, I wish Musk would move here.
South Dakota has high end computer science experts? Really?

As predicted, the Democrat fueled smear campaign against Elon Musk has begun. He is quickly overtaking Donald Trump as The Party's enemy number one. They will turn their IRS thugs loose on him next. Because with Democrat rule, that's what AMERICA is all about, destroying people for political gain.

South Dakota has high end computer science experts? Really?
Important factor, since every high end computer science expert in the country is nailed to the ground wherever they are.

Thanks for pointing that out. Whew! That could have been a huge mistake for Mr. Musk. I'm sure he appreciates your vast knowledge and concern for his welfare.

Important factor, since every high end computer science expert in the country is nailed to the ground wherever they are.

Thanks for pointing that out. Whew! That could have been a huge mistake for Mr. Musk. I'm sure he appreciates your vast knowledge and concern for his welfare..
Are they in South Dakota? Why would they go there?

Wait until they find out that some are taking snoozes on the couches. :omg:

Are they in South Dakota? Why would they go there?

Ask the prodigious number of Left Coast refugees coming here as we speak.

The realtor I used for the purchase of my home assisted, if I'm not mistaken, 8 families moving from Washington State to SE South Dakota within about a year. I'm going to guess that his group of realtors employs over a hundred agents. If I'm not mistaken, there are two more sizable real estate firms in this area. Do the math.

In the small town of just over a thousand people, where I live, four homes have sold to Left Coast refugees in the fifteen months I've been here.

Yeah. South Dakota. Constitutional carry, abortion free, illegal immigrant refusing, non-covid-lockdown, no jobs or businesses lost pandemically, brand new Amazon fulfillment center, southeast South Dakota.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah, so what if TWTR moves out of San Francisco??

Forum List

Back