San Diego: Fentanyl Seizures Up 323%, Overdose Deaths Up 2,375%

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
What Biden has wrought with his open border policy. He is killing thousands of Americans and the MSM and Democrats are basically silent on this scourge paying lip service at best.

In San Diego, the CBP said fentanyl seizures went up 323% in the last three years, "from just 1,599 pounds in FY 2019 to 6,767 in FY 2021."

In addition, the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office said that "fentanyl-related overdose deaths have increased 2,375 percent in San Diego County, from 33 in 2016 to at least 817 in 2021," according to the DOJ.

The DOJ also reported that Mexican drug cartels are heavily involved in fentanyl manufacturing and trafficking in the U.S., and that much of the precursor chemicals needed to make fentanyl come from Communist China.

What Biden has wrought with his open border policy. He is killing thousands of Americans and the MSM and Democrats are basically silent on this scourge paying lip service at best.

In San Diego, the CBP said fentanyl seizures went up 323% in the last three years, "from just 1,599 pounds in FY 2019 to 6,767 in FY 2021."
In addition, the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office said that "fentanyl-related overdose deaths have increased 2,375 percent in San Diego County, from 33 in 2016 to at least 817 in 2021," according to the DOJ.
The DOJ also reported that Mexican drug cartels are heavily involved in fentanyl manufacturing and trafficking in the U.S., and that much of the precursor chemicals needed to make fentanyl come from Communist China.

DemoKKKrats LOVE this. It's their plan for getting all the minorities Planned Parenthood missed.

The Mexican Cartel-An Extension of the Khazarian Mafia in Ukraine. The Cartel is just one of the herd of Biden Family cash cows. Anyone connected to these criminals, I wish a long excruciating death. That is my fervent desire before they go to hell where they belong.

It's the Covid vaccines and Fentanyl is being blamed for it. Any American who submits to being vaccinated must be crazy.
And even more crazy if they allow their children to be vaxxed.

It's suspected that Trump never did say the vaccines were 'safe and effective, and it was only his lookalike who told the lie!

I'm sorry to hear any people are dying at the hands of the made-in-hell consorting of Mexico and China, both of whom prospered off America for years, and are now jealously sending over killer drugs. May God intervene and teach both of those fair weather friends a lesson in killing good people in a faithful neighbor over petty differences. We took in over four million people crossing the border from theirs and others' prison cleansings and getting rid of poverty folk the quick and easy way. May God help Americans rehabilitate the criminals sent over here, care for the sick and dying immigrants, and share the hardships borne against border states we've been unable to cope with due to our state laws of helping people learn kicking our own children to the curb while rushing to fulfill state requirements on people who speak more than 70 languages and bringing the foreign children up to a 6th grade level in one year when it takes six years to bring them up to state mandatory requirements of excellence and a good education for all.

We lost 100,000 Americans last year who died from Chinese fentanyl added to Mexican drugs of all kinds.*

It seems to me the ones now who are groaning the loudest are the Sanctuary States over a few buses per year into their states. We've been doing for millions of schoolchildren for 20 years now, many of whose parents sent them over the border with rapists and murderers if the children didn't walk fast enough. The entire immigrant trails are littered with unburied babies' and children's bodies. What happened to the good will of the Sanctuary Cities and States inconvenienced by a small number of immigrants while we educated, housed, clothed, and fed millions.

I pray for the rest of America to either fix the border crisis by completing the wall President Trump tried to build in his first term, fighting tooth and nail for the immigrants and border states, and getting pinched by Pelosi and Schumer all the way. I hope the Democrat leadership grows a heart or two and helps border states bear the burden that the warmongering Central American states have created a need for their own people to be loved. I am praying that God will bring our warring congress to stop the hatred and false charges against each other, and get down to the business of welcoming the strangers in a manner that doesn't damage a small line of Americans along the border.

If we could all take one trip down to the countries that are marching north, we'd see pockets of splendor in the tropical forests with beautiful birds, we'd see endless beaches overlooking marine and aqua blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the Caribbean Sea, the Baja peninsula, the Sea of Cortez, and of the Pacific Ocean. Why would people leave paradise to come to the dry and barren lands along the border of 4 states? I'm not understanding this. :eusa_hand:

* According to the CDC, 107,375 people in the United States died of drug overdoses and drug poisonings in the 12-month period ending in January 2022. A staggering 67 percent of those deaths involved synthetic opioids like fentanyl. Some of these deaths were attributed to fentanyl mixed with other illicit drugs like cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, with many users unaware they were actually taking fentanyl. Only two milligrams of fentanyl is considered a potentially lethal dose; it’s particularly dangerous for someone who does not have a tolerance to opioids. Fentanyl Awareness

1662681430756.png

Last edited:
The Mexican Cartel-An Extension of the Khazarian Mafia in Ukraine. The Cartel is just one of the herd of Biden Family cash cows. Anyone connected to these criminals, I wish a long excruciating death. That is my fervent desire before they go to hell where they belong.

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm pretty sure China is supplying the fentanyl that is killing so many Americans by way of the immigration route's drug cartels, coyotes that don't give small children safe passage after their parents paid huge sums for them to safely send their children to relatives already in the USA. They seem to populate the roadside carnage of children the cartel/coyotes/con men are supposed to be protected by. Why do they keep sending small children hundreds of miles over searing dry, hot lands??? I'm not understanding this at all.

Edit: found this: 19,000 children crossed the Central America/Panama Canal to cross the American border hundreds of miles north of there. :(

Last edited:
More blood on Brandon's hands to deal with when he is impeached next year then criminally prosecuted. I hope they get a good lawyer to sell his homes brick by brick.
I was kind of hoping the Democrats would do the decent thing and convince President Biden to resign due to his dementia illness that has caused him nothing but criticism from all quarters of this large country. Using him to put Oligarchs in place to make conflicting decisions is the wrong thing to do, and it is unconstitutional.

When will the American people be served by a House Speaker who refuses to do her job to retire a sick man who likely will get worse rather than better. He's calling hardworking, honest Americans fascists one and all, without thinking. But a dementia patient can't think. All I can say is please if you are a Democrat, please try to convince Ms. Pelosi to reconsider the 25th Amendment which says:

The Twenty Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution is an immensely consequential provision that has received remarkably little scholarly attention. Adopted in 1967, the 25th Amendment addresses what happens if the President of the United States is removed, dies, is incapacitated, or otherwise unable to fulfill the powers and duties of the presidency. To explain it, we offer The Twenty-Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution: A Reader’s Guide, a document that provides guidance on critical interpretive and procedural questions regarding the 25th Amendment. The Incapacitation of a President and the Twenty-Fifth Amendment: A Reader’s Guide | ACS
This could be a gentle maneuver, and I believe the Democrats have the skills to do the right thing to remove a very incapacitated President with dignity. If they don't, the American people will suffer even more that last week when he called half of all American voters fascists. That will be repeated unless the Democrats are sincere to do the right thing as kindly as they can.

More blood on Brandon's hands to deal with when he is impeached next year then criminally prosecuted. I hope they get a good lawyer to sell his homes brick by brick.
I hope he is not impeached, but is required to leave office by way of the 25th Amendment. It's a kinder, gentler way, and the Democrats need to show America they're not always as unpleasant as they've been lately. Having oligarchs of Democrat Party making all the decisions and feeding their decisions to have President Biden read them off on a teleprompter is not constitutional. We need a President who can think independently. Biden hasn't been able to do that. It's just wrong to have a Congressional committee do the President's job. It also violates the separation of powers clause that keeps the President from legislating, the Congress from crossing the line to do the President's job, a corrupt FBI that breaks laws instead of stopping lawbreakers, and a DOJ that relieves Congress of legislating by legislating new laws through decisions they make.

Our Constitution has never been violated this much, and it's hurting human rights by a grandstanding idiot dressing down good people by calling millions of people here "fascists."

That was a fatal mistake against the honor of the Executive Branch of the United States of America, and the only right thing to do is to remove the poor man from office or give him the choice between removal or resigning office due to health.

America is tired of severest problems a nation can have not being fixed due to partisan preocupation rather than the well-being of 330,000,000 American citizens.

I was kind of hoping the Democrats would do the decent thing and convince President Biden to resign due to his dementia illness that has caused him nothing but criticism

Well, of course you speak the most honest truth and the 25th would be fine, all except for that one little problem in the room-- --

We both know that democrats have long since abandoned common sense and decency nor any concern for anything which does not add to their power. So to that effect, it is not a matter of reasoning with anyone because no one can be diametrically wrong at every turn 100% of the time unless it is deliberate, and so, it now must be a matter of sheer survival, from an enemy who is out to destroy you, because America cannot exist in any shape or form of itself as known for the past 250 years and the radical left achieve any part of its goals as they desire.

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm pretty sure China is supplying the fentanyl that is killing so many Americans by way of the immigration route's drug cartels, coyotes that don't give small children safe passage after their parents paid huge sums for them to safely send their children to relatives already in the USA. They seem to populate the roadside carnage of children the cartel/coyotes/con men are supposed to be protected by. Why do they keep sending small children hundreds of miles over searing dry, hot lands??? I'm not understanding this at all.

Edit: found this: 19,000 children crossed the Central America/Panama Canal to cross the American border hundreds of miles north of there. :(
You haven't wrong. Parents don't spend huge sums of money to the cartels to take their children here. Those parents have sold their children to the cartels. That's why the parents can never be found.

Well, of course you speak the most honest truth and the 25th would be fine, all except for that one little problem in the room-- --

We both know that democrats have long since abandoned common sense and decency nor any concern for anything which does not add to their power. So to that effect, it is not a matter of reasoning with anyone because no one can be diametrically wrong at every turn 100% of the time unless it is deliberate, and so, it now must be a matter of sheer survival, from an enemy who is out to destroy you, because America cannot exist in any shape or form of itself as known for the past 250 years and the radical left achieve any part of its goals as they desire.
You're right, tbf. I've been looking up the 2022 stats on fentanyl overdosing, but for some reason stats don't seem to be available, so I had to go on the 2021 stats to find this:

The Fentanyl Crisis in America is Getting Worse​

10.20.22​

Our Commitment to America is to Secure the Border, Stop the Scourge, & Save Lives
The fentanyl crisis is killing more people than ever and plaguing communities across America – and it’s being fueled by President Biden and his failure to secure the southern border.
In 2021, nearly 108,000 people died of drug overdoses; 71,000 of whom died from fentanyl or fentanyl-related substances. Illicit fentanyl overdose deaths among teens accounted for 77% of adolescent overdose deaths in 2021. Illicit fentanyl overdoses are now the number one cause of death among adults 18-45 – more than COVID-19, cancer, heart disease, and all other accidents.
The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) recently issued a report on the opioid crisis, including the worsening fentanyl crisis.
Here’s what you need to know:
  • “Deaths involving opioids increased dramatically during the pandemic, driven by a sharp increase in fatalities involving fentanyl.”
  • “A fourth wave of the crisis seems to be emerging, one characterized by the use of illegally manufactured opioids in combination with psychostimulants such as cocaine and methamphetamine.”
  • “In September 2021, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) issued a public safety alert about the increase in counterfeit prescription pills that contain fentanyl and methamphetamine.” This was the first public safety alert in six years.
  • Mexico is the primary source of illicitly manufactured fentanyl, which is made from precursor chemicals that are largely purchased from China.
  • “Fentanyl can be produced more cheaply than heroin because it is made from ingredients in a lab. In addition, the chemicals required to make fentanyl are not always regulated and can be acquired relatively easily from countries that produce chemicals and pharmaceuticals— allowing fentanyl manufacturers to adjust if the supply from a particular source is reduced.”
  • “The supply of fentanyl and related substances increased because of changes in the market for those drugs. The ability to purchase such substances online (and the associated use of shipping services for distribution) has facilitated the purchase of fentanyl, related substances, and the precursor chemicals for making fentanyl, because they are relatively cheap to transport over long distances by mail and parcel delivery.”
In short, the report further reveals how fentanyl is easily and cheaply made, easily smuggled across our southern border from Mexico, and easily accessible through online platforms like Snapchat and Instagram.
To protect communities across the country, House Republicans’ Commitment to America is to secure the southern border and help stop the record amount of fentanyl killing more people than ever, including children and young adults.

The HALT Fentanyl Act, led by E&C Leaders Morgan Griffith (R-VA) and Bob Latta (R-OH), would make the emergency class-wide scheduling order for fentanyl-related substances permanent and give law enforcement the tools they need to keep these extremely lethal and dangerous drugs off our streets.
Because of their soft-on-crime agenda, Democrats blocked this three times on the House floor. They refuse to help address record-high overdose deaths from deadly fentanyl-related substances crossing our border.
We’re also demanding Big Tech platforms do more to crack down on illegal fentanyl sales and prevent criminals from exploiting these platforms to sell this deadly
poison. They are buying counterfeit pills from drug dealers on Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram that they believe are something else but are laced with fentanyl. As the DEA’s Public Safety Alert warned, these counterfeit pills are killing children and young adults instantly.
Bottom line: Americans want a secure border and safer communities, and they want leadership that reflects these priorities, which includes keeping dangerous drugs – like fentanyl – from entering our country and poisoning our loved ones. House Republicans are committed to delivering on this promise and keeping our families safe. After a year marked by tragic death, it’s time we retake control of our communities.
CLICK HERE to read more on House Republicans’ Commitment to America.
CLICK HERE for Faces of the Fentanyl Crisis.

You really may not want to see parents and their children pictured here with kids who died and parents trying to hide a broken heart from everyone else. :(
It's below:

Why are the Democrats playing all this down? They control all the information, and I can't find the 2022 so-far-stats-info on fentanyl. All I saw was a claim the death rate is exponentially up. Stats: none. The Democrats control information, and it's more important to them to brag on how Steve Bannon was sentenced to 4 months for some minor infraction involving the truth he was telling about their discouraging derelection of duty. If they think they're smelling like roses on election, I hope the American people send them the message that the public is not ignorant of their extreme hatred for half of the people in this country who vote Republican. May God bless our sad country as we bury hundreds of thousands of children since Biden opened the border to the drug lords, rapists, murderers, and we likely never will know how many of them died on the trip before they got to the border. There is one good thing about recent crossers one of my stats lookups said, and that is there are fewer children and more adults pushing through illegal channels to get here. For some reason the Democrats are discouraging Venezuelans for the moment before the voting day approaches a couple of weeks from today (10/22/22). The people I've met from Venezuela in years past became good citizens, and they're very alert.

Last edited:
I liked this to guns. They don't kill peoe. People do. So don't do drugs. Problem solved.

Hear, hear! The border policy has caused 200,000 American deaths since Biden announced the border was open. That gave the drug cartel a huge thumbs up. Dan Bongino has a cop's view of what is going on, considering that he was in the secret service for a past President.

The Dems are trying to kill as many whites as possible and replace them with subservient and obedient browns

The fentanyl crisis is killing more people than ever and plaguing communities across America – and it’s being fueled by President Biden and his failure to secure the southern border.

Very true. I forget the exact number reported by one of the agents involved, I want to say 70,000 a year, but I remember him pointing out in the interview that the number of fentanyl deaths a year from drugs voluntarily coming in through Mexico now was greater than the number of people who are dying in Ukraine!!! That makes it an ACT OF WAR on Mexico's part! Yet Joe Biden, the CAUSE of the wide open border, has given Ukraine, what---- around 70 billion dollars in aide?

WHERE IS THE FREAKING HELP FOR THE PEOPLE HERE, JOE YOU DESPICABLE PIECE OF SHIT? Worse, much of the Ukraine fault is a result of your TOTAL lack of diplomacy in being able to peaceably diffuse or resolve the situation there just as nearly ALL of the deaths from fentanyl are DIRECTLY tied to YOU.

JOE BIDEN HAS ALL THE FOREIGN LEADERSHIP AND TACT OF A HOMELESS MAN PEEING ON YOUR SHOES AS HE BEGS YOU FOR MONEY.

Hope you remember that next year if the FBI next comes to pay a visit to YOUR door and arrests you for crimes against humanity and conspiracy of treason with China.

Forum List

Back