Samsung Plans U.S. Expansion, Would Shift Manufacturing From Mexico

Be careful. Creating Jobs and getting companies to build factories in THE US makes Leftist Marxist Liberals very...very angry.
They might burn down a town over this.

Trump should have Mr. Ross and his team focused on altering NAFTA and enacting the border tax, you will really see jobs pour in then. Many decent paying jobs from Canada and manufacturing jobs from Ontario, and of course, manufacturing plants and jobs from Mexico. The benefits of remaining in these jurisdictions decrease significantly with tariffs, taxes and other negative consequences for doing so.

Cool, the CIA and NSA need more Samsung smart tv's out in american homes for surveillance of american citizens. Better to have them "made in america".

"Contrary to the clear implication from these journalists and news sources, the documents WikiLeaks published do not appear to show any attack specific Signal or WhatsApp, but rather a means of hijacking your entire phone, which would of course “bypass” encrypted chat apps because it thwarts virtually all other security systems on the device, granting total remote access to the CIA.

The Wikileaks dump also includes information about CIA malware that can hack, and remotely spy on and control, computers running Windows, macOS, and Linux. Which means that it’s also true that the CIA can bypass PGP email encryption on your computer. And the CIA can bypass your VPN. And the CIA can see everything you’re doing in Tor Browser. All of these things can be inferred by the documents, but that doesn’t mean using PGP, VPNs, or Tor Browser isn’t safe. Basically, if the CIA can hack a device and gain full control of it — whether it’s a smartphone, a laptop, or a TV with a microphone — they can spy on everything that happens on that device. Saying Signal is bypassed because the CIA has control of the entire device Signal is installed on is akin to saying the diary you keep in your bedside table is vulnerable because the CIA has the ability to break into your house. It’s true, technically, but not exactly a revelation, and odd to fixate on to the exclusion of other vulnerable items."

The CIA Didn’t Break Signal or WhatsApp, Despite What You’ve Heard

The people in "the home of the brave and the land of the free" are the most heavily surveilled and the most heavily incarcerated population on the planet. Moreso that China, North Korea, Russia, or any of those under Sharia Law.

But obviously there are more important issues; like who’s laying down with whom, who’s peeing where, who’s smoking what, who’s “left” versus “right”, my-authoritarian-rulers-have-me-under-constant-surveillance-but-by-god-I-got-my-gun, and other such mass nonsense pushed by a corporate state media.

Forum List

Back