Samsung Galaxy Folding Phone Goes on Sale This Thursday

Samsung will probably support it with securty updates and OS updates for about two years. lol.

Last edited:
I have a folding phone that cost less $50. What's up with $2000?
You have a flip phone. The Samsung has a folding screen and becomes tablet sized.
I have a phone and it didn't cost $2000. People seem to have convinced themselves they need that other stuff. 30 years ago you wouldn't have even had the phone, but the world still turned.

They have more bells and whistles than iPhones, however iPhones are built to last and can be used seamlessly. I used to favor Samsung over Apple. I smarted up.
I have used lg for years both privately and for my employees

I have a folding phone that cost less $50. What's up with $2000?
You have a flip phone. The Samsung has a folding screen and becomes tablet sized.
I have a phone and it didn't cost $2000. People seem to have convinced themselves they need that other stuff. 30 years ago you wouldn't have even had the phone, but the world still turned.
People now use their phones as their personal computing devices, not just for phone calls.

I like nice things ill spend the money on an audi instead or so more ammo ...but not a phone. im not really big on spending a lot on phones .
I leave mine home on purpose sometimes ,if its important ill get back to ya later ...I do wanna see the moto razor ... i still have my old one in a box somewhere
i think its gonna be 1500 ....200 300 500 but a grand or more on a phone ? really ?
bz-5cbffa434a0ba.jpeg

welcometocostco.jpg

I walk around with a moto one the dual sim works flawless with two different carriers switches to any number or data signal with little effort . before that i had the g 5 which was actually a better phone. thats all i need a decent phone that fuckin works .. the shit aint gonna work when the SHTF anyway :113:

NO bloat on an unlocked moto .samsungs full of so much garbage ....and the tvs watching me! .....back in ussr baby
its just straight android and nothing else ....which is bad enough as it is

Forum List

Back