SAME SEX MARRIAGE and ABORTION

I agree, we need some new issues :lol:

Man, this subject is really getting worn out lately.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ It certainly is a queer issue isn't it?

New? Such as what?

The religious and the sane simply can't compromise on these issues.

The single largest group in this country are white Christians. That means the majority of gays come from that group. You can bet that none of those people raise their children to be gay. Christians from that group lie to themselves and say, "They were recruited", even when there are no gays where they live. They may grow up seeing not a single gay, and yet, at some point, realize they are gay. It's just that simple.

Look at Rev. Haggard as a perfect example. Church leaders publicly told his wife that if she dressed more sexy and wore makeup and nicer clothes, it's possible he wouldn't have "strayed". He "strayed with a macho 50 year old body builder. About as far away as you can get from a sexy woman.

When it comes to gays and reality, Christians have an index finger in each ear, eyes shut and they are loudly singing the "La la" song.

They can't stop their children from being "born" gay anymore than they can stop them from having blue eyes, being a genius or being retarded. They just ARE. That's the reality. Where is the "room" for discussion? How can you compromise?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ralphy,

The passages you quote do NOT, repeat DO NOT, refer to same sex MARRIAGE or ABORTION !

Of course not.....when the, "...image of the invisible God..." (Col. 1:15), the only begotten Son of God (John 1), informs everyone that MARRIAGE was instituted by God, BETWEEN ONE MALE and ONE FEMALE......and any SEX outside that DIVINE arrangement constitutes the sin of SEXUAL IMMORALITY.....no one could possibly confuse homosexual marriage as a SIN. Just could not happen. The example of God destroying an entire city because of such practice...is entirely moot, just as is the example of an INSPIRED APOSTLE (aka...messenger of God) is moot when he propagates the message that such immorality is not only a sin against the precepts of God but is also a sin against NATURE. Of course SAME SEX MARRIAGE is perfectly okie dokie......is you wish to serve SIN.

"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourself servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or obedience unto righteousness." -- Romans 6:16

What is the point in arguing in CIRCLES? The rerun is no better than the premiere....especially when all you bring to the table is an ad hominem argument supported by nothing except your emotion. Truth does not Contradict TRUTH. Homosexuality is clearly defined as a Sin in the New Testament....as are many other acts of sexual immorality. The Holy Spirit of truth who inspired ALL the words written in the SCRIPTURES ( 2 Tim. 3:16) never contradicts His own words.

There is no ambiguity at all to a passage such as this, "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanliness through the LUSTS of their own hearts, to DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES..........for even the women did change the NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST NATURE.......and likewise also the male; leaving the NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY..........God gave them over to a REPROBATE MIND....." -- Romans 1:26-28.

Webster details REPROBATE as: A person without MORAL Scruples.

No of course Homosexuality could never be defined in the Holy Scriptures as an act of IMMORALITY.....just could not happen.

Last edited:
The ab\verage Christian does "cherry pick" his/her beliefs. Thats why many are against abortion yet are divorced, oppse murder yey endorse state sanctioned execution. Hyprocrits, most of them are.

The ab\verage Christian does "cherry pick" his/her beliefs. Thats why many are against abortion yet are divorced, oppse murder yey endorse state sanctioned execution. Hyprocrits, most of them are.

An argument constructed of STRAW? Sin is permissible because SOME people are exampled to be HYPOCRITES? Does that make the world of GOD into lies.....or the hypocritical lifestyle of CHOICE into a lie? If one hundred people commit a crime that makes void the LAW that defines such as a CRIME? The LAW merely points out the offense......it is the people that are either moral or immoral via freewill choice. A law only has the power that people allow it to have.....there are not enough police in the world to stop anyone from committing a crime of CHOICE.

Last edited:
Ralphy,

The passages you quote do NOT, repeat DO NOT, refer to same sex MARRIAGE or ABORTION !

Of course not.....when the, "...image of the invisible God..." (Col. 1:15), the only begotten Son of God (John 1), informs everyone that MARRIAGE was instituted by God, BETWEEN ONE MALE and ONE FEMALE......and any SEX outside that DIVINE arrangement constitutes the sin of SEXUAL IMMORALITY.....no one could possibly confuse homosexual marriage as a SIN. Just could not happen. The example of God destroying an entire city because of such practice...is entirely moot, just as is the example of an INSPIRED APOSTLE (aka...messenger of God) is moot when he propagates the message that such immorality is not only a sin against the precepts of God but is also a sin against NATURE. Of course SAME SEX MARRIAGE is perfectly okie dokie......is you wish to serve SIN.

"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourself servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or obedience unto righteousness." -- Romans 6:16

What is the point in arguing in CIRCLES? The rerun is no better than the premiere....especially when all you bring to the table is an ad hominem argument supported by nothing except your emotion. Truth does not Contradict TRUTH. Homosexuality is clearly defined as a Sin in the New Testament....as are many other acts of sexual immorality. The Holy Spirit of truth who inspired ALL the words written in the SCRIPTURES ( 2 Tim. 3:16) never contradicts His own words.

There is no ambiguity at all to a passage such as this, "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanliness through the LUSTS of their own hearts, to DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES..........for even the women did change the NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST NATURE.......and likewise also the male; leaving the NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY..........God gave them over to a REPROBATE MIND....." -- Romans 1:26-28.

No of course Homosexuality could never be defined in the Holy Scriptures as an act of IMMORALITY.....just could not happen.

Many Americans don't believe in that crap. Spirits and gods? It's all crap. You see how there can be no compromise? You have one group pushing this nonsense as if they were sane and another group who know for a fact that all mysticism and supernatural IS nonsense. The truth is that it's "immoral" to attempt to push crappy religious beliefs onto people who don't have an "occult" bone in their body.

Now, if I went to a Christian and said, you must live by the rules defined by the Sugar Plum Fairy because the Nutcracker is the only true story, they would look at me as if I were, well, "nuts". Well, that is EXACTLY how I feel about the occult. It's, well, "nuts".

Ralphy,

Many Americans don't believe in that crap. Spirits and gods? It's all crap. You see how there can be no compromise? You have one group pushing this nonsense as if they were sane and another group who know for a fact that all mysticism and supernatural IS nonsense. The truth is that it's "immoral" to attempt to push crappy religious beliefs onto people who don't have an "occult" bone in their body.

Now, if I went to a Christian and said, you must live by the rules defined by the Sugar Plum Fairy because the Nutcracker is the only true story, they would look at me as if I were, well, "nuts". Well, that is EXACTLY how I feel about the occult. It's, well, "nuts".

Did you read the title and subject matter of this THREAD? Now that proof is offered in OBJECTIVE demonstrable fashion by the ACTUAL WORDS found in the scriptures.......you dismiss that proof as lies? But of course.....only after the attempt was made to justify that same sin via use of that OBJECTIVE and TESTABLE source...no? Can you spell.......

H Y P O C R I T E

C I R C U L A R
R E A S O N I N G

Last edited:
Idiots! Show me the passage(s) that condem abortion and same sex marriage? YOU CAN'T !

Many Conservatives, and even some Liberals, claim that same sex marriage and abortion are "sins" and the "Bible says it is wrong".

I ask any of you to please indicate the passage in the Bible where claims such as these are made? Show me one verse. Use whatever Bible you chose but where does it state this?

meh.....if you want to talk about abortion and same sex marriage make a thread that invites discussion.

If you just want to bash the bible or those who read and follow the bible then go to the flame zone.

Forum List

Back