Same Ol' Faux News

There's a thread just above this one called, The RW's unabated hatred of Obama in his last year of office.
Then there's this thread.....hilarious.

aren't they just getting more pathetic and whiny. I think they see the writing on the wall. Obama Screwed them and their party and the can't accept it yet. it's so much funny
We know how unhappy you are that something horrible didn't happen to our sailors, Staphanie.

Funny how Fox crushes all the other news networks, must be a case where only nut cases watch the news while liberals drink kool-aid and hit the bong?

LOL! That's an easy one. One third of eligible voters are Republicans. Every last one of them watch Fox and only Fox 24/7. Liberals like a well rounded report of the news. I watch TV a lot more than I've ever watched. Being 81 will do that for you. The BBC has the most unbiased coverage of all world events and even covers weather by state for the U S. CNN is next....they give an unbiased coverage. The OAN(One America News) is good on simple reporting but is even more Right Biased than FOX. They have a Prick on there, Graham Ledger who makes Sean Hannity sound like Bernie Sanders:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Funny how Fox crushes all the other news networks, must be a case where only nut cases watch the news while liberals drink kool-aid and hit the bong?

LOL! That's an easy one. One third of eligible voters are Republicans. Every last one of them watch Fox and only Fox 24/7. Liberals like a well rounded report of the news. I watch TV a lot more than I've ever watched. Being 81 will do that for you. The BBC has the most unbiased coverage of all world events and even covers weather by state for the U S. CNN is next....they give an unbiased coverage. The OAN is good on simple reporting but is even more Right Biased than FOX. They have a Prick on there, Graham Ledger who makes Sean Hannity look like Bernie Sanders!
Does being 81 cause you to be a cock sucking liar too or is that your dementia?

LOL! That's an easy one. One third of eligible voters are Republicans. Every last one of them watch Fox and only Fox 24/7. Liberals like a well rounded report of the news. I watch TV a lot more than I've ever watched. Being 81 will do that for you. The BBC has the most unbiased coverage of all world events and even covers weather by state for the U S. CNN is next....they give an unbiased coverage. The OAN is good on simple reporting but is even more Right Biased than FOX. They have a Prick on there, Graham Ledger who makes Sean Hannity look like Bernie Sanders!

If I could reach your right wing ass you be sucking wind through a bloody nose. Then I'd really start taking pot shots at your ugly face. When I finished yore Mama wouldn't even recognize you if you showed up for supper.

If I could reach your right wing ass you be sucking wind through a bloody nose. Then I'd really start taking pot shots at your ugly face. When I finished yore Mama wouldn't even recognize you if you showed up for supper.
Blow me ya lying old coot

Blow me ya lying old coot

Like I said....I'd break you up cyberman! I've de nutted a hundred old punks.

Like I said....I'd break you up cyberman! I've de nutted a hundred old punks.

*************WARNING INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT *************

Seek shelter immediately at your nearest preschool !

Is that what you did at Sandy Hook?
** YAWN ** if your comebacks were any lamer they'd need a forklift and wheelchair just to make it onto the message board.

"Hmmm, I smell something familiar, something dangerous, something breakfast-y." -- Puss in Boots

They're reporting that Iran grabbed the sailors, put them on their knees hands on head and locked them up. Not a word about the fact that our troops were in their waters. I can just see an armed combat boat in our Florida waters.....NO I CAN'T!!
Someone should show you how to use a remote for your TV, that way you wouldn't have to watch that horrible, terrible, evil Fox News. Not sure why you're so worried what they have to say, anyway. Don't watch them. Sheesh...

Forum List

Back