Sam Adams strikes again...

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
Witnesses describe crash involving Portland mayor – OregonLive.com

Mayor Sam Adams was involved in a three-car accident Sunday that resulted in no injuries but left a few questions about the cause.

Adams was driving his GMC pickup about 6:15 p.m. at 1457 North Hayden Island Drive, near the parking lot of Car Toys at Jantzen Beach.

Ryan Reed said he was turning his 2002 WRX Subaru wagon right from North Hayden Island Drive into the Car Toys parking lot when Adams' pickup, which was behind his car, "T-boned" his vehicle, striking the passenger side.

Witnesses describe crash involving Portland mayor – OregonLive.com

Mayor Sam Adams was involved in a three-car accident Sunday that resulted in no injuries but left a few questions about the cause.

Adams was driving his GMC pickup about 6:15 p.m. at 1457 North Hayden Island Drive, near the parking lot of Car Toys at Jantzen Beach.

Ryan Reed said he was turning his 2002 WRX Subaru wagon right from North Hayden Island Drive into the Car Toys parking lot when Adams' pickup, which was behind his car, "T-boned" his vehicle, striking the passenger side.

Good grief.. :razz:

Here is an even more stupid mayor in Ohio. This is from 2004 but I will never forget this party boy:

Dash-Cam Video Shows Former Mayor Naked
Tom Coyne In Betty Ford Center

UPDATED: 2:12 pm EDT August 17, 2004

NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio -- Former Brook Park Mayor Tom Coyne is in the Betty Ford Clinic. This comes after police released dash-cam video of him nude along a stretch of a road in North Olmsted Monday.

"I deeply regret that a personal issue has become so public," Coyne said in a written statement. "I accept full responsibility for my actions -- and offer my profound apologies to family and friends that I have saddened and disappointed by those actions."

Officers said Coyne, 54, was unresponsive when he was first found around 2 a.m.

When police questioned Coyne he said he thought he was at home in bed and his car was downstairs.

His blood-alcohol level was .274, which is about three times the legal limit allowed to drive in the state of Ohio, NewsChannel5 reported.

Dash-Cam Video Shows Former Mayor Naked - News Story - WEWS Cleveland

His pants were down around his ankles and he was laying in the fetal position...

WOW... Yeah Sam is an interesting one... He's being investigated for his sexual relationship with a teen that might of been 17 when it when it went sexual. Oh and he lied about it in the campaign and told the teen to lie. The teen came forward when he apologized to Sam's competitor.

Forum List

Back