Salvation is free and will be enforced.

What would you do if you had the power to give away eternal life?
I would do the same thing that God is.

First a screening test under tough circumstances.

Then a separation of the wheat from the tares.

Then the tares go to everlasting unquenchable fire.

And the righteous are rewarded.

You see its too late ,people already have the wrong perspective of what God would do.
Prove it.

You see its too late ,people already have the wrong perspective of what God would do.
Prove it.

I could prove it many times over ,but will your mind see the proof? Why hasn't it seen the proof already? So I already know you cannot see the proof. But I will give some of it anyway;

Its too late, people are wrong and are going to have to stay wrong until God returns. Believers are dead wrong about God , but must remain in that deception for now. Rev. 22:11, a very hard biblical principle to understand ; " He that is unjust , let them be unjust still ; he which is filthy , let him be filthy still ; he who is righteous , let them remain that way; and he who is holy , let them be holy still." In other words , what ever condition you are in , you may as well stay that way , because it no longer matters. Its too late to worry about changing.

People who are deceived , are going to remain that way until God returns. In Romans 11:32 " For God has " Shut them all up in unbelief" , so that later he can show mercy to them ALL!" God has done this ,not satan. God has locked humanity into the state they are in.

Salvation is free , its the Christians who want to take it from unbelievers.

Prove it.

I could prove it many times over ,but will your mind see the proof? Why hasn't it seen the proof already? So I already know you cannot see the proof. But I will give some of it anyway;

Its too late, people are wrong and are going to have to stay wrong until God returns. Believers are dead wrong about God , but must remain in that deception for now. Rev. 22:11, a very hard biblical principle to understand ; " He that is unjust , let them be unjust still ; he which is filthy , let him be filthy still ; he who is righteous , let them remain that way; and he who is holy , let them be holy still." In other words , what ever condition you are in , you may as well stay that way , because it no longer matters. Its too late to worry about changing.

People who are deceived , are going to remain that way until God returns. In Romans 11:32 " For God has " Shut them all up in unbelief" , so that later he can show mercy to them ALL!" God has done this ,not satan. God has locked humanity into the state they are in.

So he can show mercy to them all! That's a God I would like to meet.

You can't biblically condemn anyone for not accepting Christ , in Romans 5:7 it is clear that Christ died FOR THE UNGODLY! Those unbelievers Christians are condemning , Christ died FOR them!

God is love so salvation is free, Christianity is not love so it will charge you all it can for your salvation.

There is no choice in the salvation of God , religion has that wrong; salvation is a done deal, its just all of our destiny ,no matter what we believe or not. Its our God determined future , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. That is really how God is , he gets his way , and he is NOT asking what we want. There are no choices , its God's way period; that is reality as it is , not as it religiously seems to be. Religions just don't know how God really is.

Notice Job 23:13, its talking about how God really is, " But he is in one mind and who can turn him? What his soul desires , that he does!" God does what he wants , not what the human wants. Free will choice is a serious religious delusion. The future IS simply the desires of God, human history is the unfolding of God's will. Well , what does God desire? 1 Tim. 2:3-4," For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires, ( or will have ), ALL men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth." Universal salvation is not good and acceptable to Christianity and religion , but God could careless what his followers accept. Or what unbelievers accept. Human destiny is the salvation of God, ALL of us are freely included.

And nothing can stop this.

the key Mickiel is things happen as we prepare and AGREE to receive and accept them as happening.

I like your statement!

I was just thinking: What if we presented it this way. That Justice is going to come. All that is missing is that we aren't directly united yet to AGREE to ask for it. So let's change that.

Let's all agree to unite in agreement!

And that's what this whole Restorative Justice process is waiting on. We just have to ask in agreement.

So everybody will be RIGHT and nobody will be left out to be wrong. We'll all agree first.

There is no choice in the salvation of God , religion has that wrong; salvation is a done deal, its just all of our destiny ,no matter what we believe or not. Its our God determined future , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. That is really how God is , he gets his way , and he is NOT asking what we want. There are no choices , its God's way period; that is reality as it is , not as it religiously seems to be. Religions just don't know how God really is.

Notice Job 23:13, its talking about how God really is, " But he is in one mind and who can turn him? What his soul desires , that he does!" God does what he wants , not what the human wants. Free will choice is a serious religious delusion. The future IS simply the desires of God, human history is the unfolding of God's will. Well , what does God desire? 1 Tim. 2:3-4," For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires, ( or will have ), ALL men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth." Universal salvation is not good and acceptable to Christianity and religion , but God could careless what his followers accept. Or what unbelievers accept. Human destiny is the salvation of God, ALL of us are freely included.

And nothing can stop this.

the key Mickiel is things happen as we prepare and AGREE to receive and accept them as happening.

I like your statement!

I was just thinking: What if we presented it this way. That Justice is going to come. All that is missing is that we aren't directly united yet to AGREE to ask for it. So let's change that.

Let's all agree to unite in agreement!

And that's what this whole Restorative Justice process is waiting on. We just have to ask in agreement.

So everybody will be RIGHT and nobody will be left out to be wrong. We'll all agree first.

God is not asking for human agreement , he is going to get his way reguardless of what we agree to. Salvation is ours , and it does not need our agreement.

God is the Alpha and Omega, the first and last decision; the complete cycle of life.

Salvation is free , Christians just want to put their chains on it.

The Christian message is to reduce salvation , I mean its their thing. In John 17:2 God GIVES Jesus power over ALL FLESH, to GIVE THEM ETERNAL LIFE! There it is again , universal salvation ; right there in your bible! God gives Jesus the power to save everyone!

Christians just don't believe that. They got to see humans not making it.

Christ is All and IN ALL,Col. 3:11. Christianity wants you to think Christ is not in you or your future. They think they are the map.
How does one belong to Christ and the devil at the same time?
John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Its too late Christian , the jail cell is being opened and the truth is getting out ; Mal. 2:10 , we ALL have one Father ; God! Christianity can no longer hold unbelievers captive.
Who are being addressed: Believers or nonbelievers --- the righteous or the gentiles? You are confusing the audience for whom the message is given.

Its being Addresses to everybody ,no one is left out; It is for all peoples. The message is for everyone , believers and unbelievers. The whole world. The message is for everyone created. All humands , all sinners.
No, it isn't. The passage is directed to believers. The message is falling on deaf ears where non-believers are concerned.

You telling the world to live however it wishes and spit in GOD's face if so desired. Become another Hitler and claim to be another Messiah. Call Jesus a fake and blow up churches. Never repent. Claim everything you do makes you better than some make-believe "god". Hate Christians, make fun of sin and live however you wish.

Sounds like all you are accomplishing is exactly what Satan wishes. God will hold you accountable for those who you convince. I know you are wrong. The proof is that if GOD saves everyone then there would be no need for the Bible. It would accomplish nothing because according to you everyone goes to heaven regardless.

I personally am convicted that what you are promoting is WRONG and concocted from half truths!. There are absolutes! There are repercussions! There is one way only and those uninterested in seeking will not find it! You MUST be born again!

Salvation is FREE only to those who accept it. Those that reject it are LOST. They want to do their own thing. And GOD will allow them to go where they can do whatever they are able to do on their own forever.

This will happen after they have witnessed GOD's glory and are judged and convicted of everything they have ever done, because they rejected Christ Jesus and ignored HIS free gift.

Last edited:
Genesis 3:1-5

Now the serpent was more crafty than any wild animal which the Godhead, had created. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You are not to eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The woman answered the serpent, “We may eat from the fruit of the trees of the garden, but about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden God said, ‘You are neither to eat from it nor touch it, or you will die.’”

The serpent said to the woman, “This isn't true that you will die. (God wouldn't do that ...) He understands that on the day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like Him, understanding good and evil.”

Last edited:
Salvation is especially for those who don't accept it; its absolutely free , it does not have an acceptance clause in it. Jesus came here for unaccepting sinners who reject him. Christians are trying to inject that acceptance clause into salvation.

Salvation is especially for those who don't accept it; its absolutely free , it does not have an acceptance clause in it. Jesus came here for unaccepting sinners who reject him. Christians are trying to inject that acceptance clause into salvation.

John 11:17-44
17 On his arrival, Jesus found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb for four days. 18Now Bethany was less than two miles from Jerusalem, 19and many Jews had come to Martha and Mary to comfort them in the loss of their brother. 20When Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went out to meet him, but Mary stayed at home.

21“Lord,” Martha said to Jesus, “if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”

23Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”

24Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27“Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

28After she had said this, she went back and called her sister Mary aside. “The Teacher is here,” she said, “and is asking for you.” 29When Mary heard this, she got up quickly and went to him. 30Now Jesus had not yet entered the village, but was still at the place where Martha had met him. 31When the Jews who had been with Mary in the house, comforting her, noticed how quickly she got up and went out, they followed her, supposing she was going to the tomb to mourn there.

32When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.”

33When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled. 34“Where have you laid him?” he asked.

“Come and see, Lord,” they replied.

35Jesus wept.

36Then the Jews said, “See how he loved him!”

37But some of them said, “Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man have kept this man from dying?”

Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead

38Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39“Take away the stone,” he said.

“But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.”

40Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

41So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

43When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.

Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.”

JESUS HINGES EVERYTHING UPON BELIEF! WITHOUT BELIEF THERE IS NO HOPE.

Last edited:
Ahh the Christians and their never ending effort to reduce the Kingdom of God. Jesus in John 12:47 "If any man hears my words and does not believe , ( or rejects him), I judge him not. For I came not to judge the world ( or find people who accept him), I came to SAVE the WORLD!"

Jesus came to save everyone , especially those Christianity are counting out.

MARK 9:21-27

21Jesus asked the boy’s father, “How long has he been like this?”

“From childhood,” he answered.

22“It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us.”

23“ ‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”

24Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

25When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the impure spirit. “You deaf and mute spirit,” he said, “I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.”

26The spirit shrieked, convulsed him violently and came out. The boy looked so much like a corpse that many said, “He’s dead.” 27But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet, and he stood up.

Forum List

Back