Salvation is free and will be enforced.

I do not want to rub my shoulders with believers who are hell hounds. They handicap salvation in my view.

I walked out of a bible class in the 1960's when I was sixteen, because I discovered most of them believed in eternal hellfire. I felt in my heart that a merciful God would not do such things to humans, just for their failings. This took me to a long study of the occult and to the conclusions I have already spoken of. That we are accountable for every action, but we will all ultimately be redeemed.

I tell you , the average Christian just can't get punishment out of their heads and belief; they NEED to see other human sinners punished. They need it , want it , can't believe without it; and I think that is a pitiful condition for one's belief to be in.
I disagree. The average Christian is not a sadist or into schadenfreude. The average Christian understands that free will comes with a cost. We will be judged on the choices we make in this life.

I disagree , 90 % of the Christian conversation is how to condemn others who are not as " Righteous" as they are. Your always thinking of ways to limit the Kingdom of God and how to shut sinners off from that Kingdom. Like a lust. Jesus in Matt. 23:13," Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees, for you shut up the Kingdom from men."

Always judging; always condemning ; always placing a cost on freedom.
Wow. 90%. Are these the folks you chat with over coffee and donuts after church service?

I don't go to Christian churches , because I highly dislike their view of God and Christ. I disagree with their limited Atonement mentality , and I do not want to rub my shoulders with believers who are hell hounds. They handicap salvation in my view.
Yeah. That's my point. Your 90% statement is poppycock. You don't converse with Christians, you just denounce them. You might want to check your own limited mentality.

I tell you , the average Christian just can't get punishment out of their heads and belief; they NEED to see other human sinners punished. They need it , want it , can't believe without it; and I think that is a pitiful condition for one's belief to be in.
I disagree. The average Christian is not a sadist or into schadenfreude. The average Christian understands that free will comes with a cost. We will be judged on the choices we make in this life.

I disagree , 90 % of the Christian conversation is how to condemn others who are not as " Righteous" as they are. Your always thinking of ways to limit the Kingdom of God and how to shut sinners off from that Kingdom. Like a lust. Jesus in Matt. 23:13," Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees, for you shut up the Kingdom from men."

Wow. 90%. Are these the folks you chat with over coffee and donuts after church service?

I don't go to Christian churches , because I highly dislike their view of God and Christ. I disagree with their limited Atonement mentality , and I do not want to rub my shoulders with believers who are hell hounds. They handicap salvation in my view.
Yeah. That's my point. Your 90% statement is poppycock. You don't converse with Christians, you just denounce them. You might want to check your own limited mentality.

I was a Christian for 20 years, and I couldcareless what you think is poppycock. I don't care what Christians think; I don't care for mentalities wrapped in hell doctrines; I thank God he pulled me free from it. I am no longer bound.

I was a Christian for 20 years, and I couldcareless what you think is poppycock. I don't care what Christians think; I don't care for mentalities wrapped in hell doctrines; I thank God he pulled me free from it. I am no longer bound.
So why are you posting? Reverse evangelization?

No , to expose the reverse Christian discrimination in the salvation of humanity; to bear witness to the wonderful good news of the salvation of all; but only as a witness , not to change anyone.

No , to expose the reverse Christian discrimination in the salvation of humanity; to bear witness to the wonderful good news of the salvation of all; but only as a witness , not to change anyone.
Then you are still bound. It's not discrimination. It's a matter of balance. God is merciful and He judges. I look at it this way. You don't keep repeating the same sins because you figure He will keep forgiving you. At some point, that is like spitting in His merciful eye.

You want to bear witness but you don't want to change anyone? Isn't the incredible change of knowing Him, the point of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ?

Then you are still bound. It's not discrimination. It's a matter of balance. God is merciful and He judges. I look at it this way. You don't keep repeating the same sins because you figure He will keep forgiving you. At some point, that is like spitting in His merciful eye.

You want to bear witness but you don't want to change anyone? Isn't the incredible change of knowing Him, the point of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ?

Christians are not sharing good news , what's good about eternal punishing? Only God can change a human , no amount of preaching or teaching can convert anyone. The Holy Spirit converts and it does not need human help. And God does not judge ; Jesus said so in John 5:22, know your bible.

Christians are not sharing good news , what's good about eternal punishing? Only God can change a human , no amount of preaching or teaching can convert anyone. The Holy Spirit converts and it does not need human help. And God does not judge ; Jesus said so in John 5:22, know your bible.
We have to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Be careful when you tell someone to "know your Bible". You might just find you are talking to yourself. Looks like you missed the Matthew some replies back, as well as a great many other scripture that apply.

You are in my prayers.

We have to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Be careful when you tell someone to "know your Bible". You might just find you are talking to yourself. Looks like you missed the Matthew some replies back, as well as a great many other scripture that apply.

You are in my prayers.

God does not need human co operation , he dictates terms. You Christians been taken for a long ride; in the dark. We don't have to co operate with God or his Spirit ; those two things will get their way reguardless of what we do.

Hello!

You are in my prayers.

God does not need human co operation , he dictates terms. You Christians been taken for a long ride; in the dark. We don't have to co operate with God or his Spirit ; those two things will get their way reguardless of what we do.

Hello!
Good bye Mickiel.

You are in my prayers.

Hello!
Good bye Mickiel.

Peace on your journey.

Salvation is free , and its free from Christian doctrines of hell and limitations. The world is already saved , we just don't know that. We all make it, none of us will be left out;

that is the real good news.

God sent Jesus here for a reason; a very specific order from God for him to do and be a very specific thing; This is the real goal of God that will be enforced on all of humanity; even religion will be forced to accept this , because right now they are against it;

1John 4:14," And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son " To BE the Savior OF THE WORLD!" Universal salvation is an order from God , given to Christ; and Jesus NEVER fails! God commands that ALL men and women be saved, there are no exceptions to this, it is the will of God. Its not the will of Christianity , but Christianity is not God ; they are not the bible , they are simply a church of God in deception.

Jesus IS the Savior of the WORLD! Everybody makes it, no one is left out. All who are against this must find ways to change it ; to reduce so great a salvation!

A great salvation describes a Great God! Anything less is a lesser god.

There is no choice in the salvation of God , religion has that wrong; salvation is a done deal, its just all of our destiny ,no matter what we believe or not. Its our God determined future , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. That is really how God is , he gets his way , and he is NOT asking what we want. There are no choices , its God's way period; that is reality as it is , not as it religiously seems to be. Religions just don't know how God really is.

Notice Job 23:13, its talking about how God really is, " But he is in one mind and who can turn him? What his soul desires , that he does!" God does what he wants , not what the human wants. Free will choice is a serious religious delusion. The future IS simply the desires of God, human history is the unfolding of God's will. Well , what does God desire? 1 Tim. 2:3-4," For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires, ( or will have ), ALL men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth." Universal salvation is not good and acceptable to Christianity and religion , but God could careless what his followers accept. Or what unbelievers accept. Human destiny is the salvation of God, ALL of us are freely included.

And nothing can stop this.
Your English translations are really messed up.

You should try this again and take a closer look what the Hebrew and the Greek really say before you go off all half cocked again.

Online Hebrew Interlinear Bible

Online Greek Interlinear Bible

...I consider God to be responsible for humans. And I am glad he is.
Just because a God creates a Thing and gives that thing Freedom, which that thing then Abuses and does Evil like Murder, Theft, Lies, Enslavement, Torture, Cruelty ... etc. ...

This does not mean you can blame the God.

You can only appreciate how important Freedom is to the God.

And you can only try to understand the God needs and wants those to return to Him who are Good when they are Free.

You yourself have completely failed to comprehend Philosophy or Christianity.

...I consider God to be responsible for humans. And I am glad he is.
Just because a God creates a Thing and gives that thing Freedom, which that thing then Abuses and does Evil like Murder, Theft, Lies, Enslavement, Torture, Cruelty ... etc. ...

This does not mean you can blame the God.

You can only appreciate how important Freedom is to the God.

And you can only try to understand the God needs and wants those to return to Him who are Good when they are Free.

You yourself have completely failed to comprehend Philosophy or Christianity.

Well that is because I totally disagree with Philosophy and Christianity. In fact I think when Christianity was originally infiltrated with Greek philosophy , and I mean Greco-Roman philosophy and ritual , once that was absorbed , the church has never been the same since. It has NEVER gotten this out of its bloodstream. Paganism is now widespread in Christianity. From 100 AD, through 324 to 600,from the 4th century until now, Christianity absorbed pagan philosophy.

Christians are experts at assimilating magical unbiblical mindsets.

Humanity NEEDS to be forgiven , NEEDS mercy from their God; NEEDS Love and Grace from him; NEEDS his guidance and his longsuffering for this mess we were thrown into;

And we will have it! We don't need tricks and silly religious games. We NEED his help!

Jeremiah is practically gleeful when she rants about sinners being punished.

Jeremiah is practically gleeful when she rants about sinners being punished.

Well yes , its their training; they must see humans being lost , because they cannot see the real grace and power of God to save all. In Romans 5:18 " For as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation,( now they can see that because its easy to condemn), even so by the righteousness of one the FREE GIFT CAME UPON ALL MEN unto justification of life! They can't see all being justified or saved because its too wonderful for them to believe.

So they harp on the condemnation and learn to embrace it.

In occult theology we are all a part of God that has been sent out from the Godhead on a long journey of countless incarnations during which we spiritually evolve back toward unity with God. No one is lost or damned, all souls are ultimately redeemed.

I believe some of that , I think our future is to live in unity with God. All of us, not just some of us. I do not believe in " Countless incarnations", I think we live only once in this life; I agree that no one is lost and that ALL souls are ultimately redeemed - I certainly believe that!

To only live once as a human, then live on as an eternal spirit would be a system with injustice built into it. Some people would have long lives filled with experiences and some would die as baby's. They would never be equal and the baby that died would be an untried and untested innocent. They would envy the people who had full lives and never be able to equal them. Reincarnation over many lives until reaching enlightenment makes more sense.

Besides reincarnation is what the spirit world teaches. I have heard the same doctrine from many different spiritualist mediums

I disagree with reincarnation , or having to die more than once. I see no injustice in the amount of years one human lives as compared to another , if the destiny of both is to live forever with God. There is no imbalance in eternity. How we live now is basically meaningless ; how long we live , how much we suffer , how rich or poor we are , our levels of knowledge , its all meaningless BECAUSE our destiny is eternal.

This is life , but its not how life is going to be. Our future will pale to insignificance our past.
How many have actually died to their sinful nature? How long does Adam sleep before the Lord awakens Adam "human - red earth"? Just a few things to consider before you make that absolute commitment in your own mind.

Forum List

Back