Salmonella outbreak alert includes Texas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Centers for Disease Control launched a Salmonella outbreak alert for twelve states, including Texas. The CDC says 47 people reported getting sick after eating yellow Maradol papayas. Twelve of those people were hospitalized, one died. The
Salmonella Outbreak Alert Includes Texas
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure it happening a lot to food lately

Glad the fda catches stuff like this and warns us.

Needs more funding and needs to be more ontop of things so we can get faster warnings.

It's a no-brainer to find SICK people AFTER they consume tainted food. Just like it's easy to draw chalk outlines around the bodies AFTER the crime.. Even YOU could probably do that. Without 10s of $Bills..

• Banned
Aww that's a shame you should have tried some.

Imagine what people say who read it to be informed , wait for it, wait for it OMFG they now know not to buy it, or return it if they have it already.

HOLLY F K N SHIT imagien being informed on something pretty amazing for those democratic trump haters who don't even know wtf planet they're on.

Needs more funding and needs to be more ontop of things so we can get faster warnings.

It's a no-brainer to find SICK people AFTER they consume tainted food. Just like it's easy to draw chalk outlines around the bodies AFTER the crime.. Even YOU could probably do that. Without 10s of $Bills..
Do you understand what the role is of the FDA?

Sure do.. What's your point? I've spent time navigating clients thru FDA approvals on med devices for years..

Glad the fda catches stuff like this and warns us. Needs more funding and needs to be more ontop of things so we can get faster warnings.
Sure do.. What's your point? I've spent time navigating clients thru FDA approvals on med devices for years..
If that's so, and I no reason to believe otherwise at this point, your comment above makes no sense. It takes money to investigate causes and effects.

Glad the fda catches stuff like this and warns us. Needs more funding and needs to be more ontop of things so we can get faster warnings.
If that's so, and I no reason to believe otherwise at this point, your comment above makes no sense. It takes money to investigate causes and effects.

Actually, all these food poisoning cases are diagnosed and reported by medical services. They are COLLECTED by the CDC and most of the "possible causes" are ALREADY defined. Sometimes State health orgs will have already isolated a cluster. So a small org with a website could do approx. the same thing. ESPECIALLY -- if they work nights and weekends. OR the insurance companies. Who want to SUE some entity for the medical costs.

CDC is not out there thumbing thru garbage and refrigerators for forensics. NEITHER is the FDA..
FDA will GO to the suspect facilities to test and certify -- at their speed.

Not saying we don't NEED these services. Just that Matthew has a ridiculous level of worship for govt excellence and efficiency and competency...

Actually, all these food poisoning cases are diagnosed and reported by medical services. They are COLLECTED by the CDC and most of the "possible causes" are ALREADY defined. Sometimes State health orgs will have already isolated a cluster. So a small org with a website could do approx. the same thing. ESPECIALLY -- if they work nights and weekends. OR the insurance companies. Who want to SUE some entity for the medical costs.

CDC is not out there thumbing thru garbage and refrigerators for forensics. NEITHER is the FDA..
FDA will GO to the suspect facilities to test and certify -- at their speed.

Not saying we don't NEED these services. Just that Matthew has a ridiculous level of worship for govt excellence and efficiency and competency...
Thank you for coming back to earth.

Government certainly has a role, but efficiency should be its guideline.

So, in general, yes, I agree with you.

Forum List

Back