Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted Fake Story About Her After She Refused To Date Him

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
580a8b3b170000862aacd818.jpeg

Salma Hayek revealed that Donald Trump planted a story about her in the National Enquirer after she refused to go on a date with him many years ago, BuzzFeed first reported Friday.

During an appearance on the “El Show del Mandril” radio show on Friday, the actress told the hosts that she believed all the women who’ve accused the Republican nominee of sexual assault, before sharing her own experience with Trump.

“When I met that man, I had a boyfriend, and he tried to become his friend to get my home telephone number. He got my number and he would call me to invite me out,” Hayek said.

“When I told him I wouldn’t go out with him even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, he called — well, he wouldn’t say he called, but someone told the National Enquirer,” the actress said.

Allegedly, Trump (or ― just playing along here ― whoever made the call) told the outlet that it was in fact he who wouldn’t go out with Hayek. And the incredulous reasoning as to why he “wouldn’t” date her?

“It said that he wouldn’t go out with me because I was too short,” Hayek said.

Despite his unfortunate attempts to woo the actress ― and ill-fated attempt to spread a ridiculous lie ― Trump still continued to call Hayek.

“Later, he called and left me a message. ‘Can you believe this? Who would say this? I don’t want people to think this about you,’” the actress said. “He thought that I would try to go out with him so people wouldn’t think that’s why he wouldn’t go out with me.”

Listen to Hayek’s entire conversation about Trump here.

Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted A Story About Her In The National Enquirer After She Refused To Date Him

Shame on Trump. Salma has class - Trump has none.

Salma Hayek revealed that Donald Trump planted a story about her in the National Enquirer after she refused to go on a date with him many years ago, BuzzFeed first reported Friday.

During an appearance on the “El Show del Mandril” radio show on Friday, the actress told the hosts that she believed all the women who’ve accused the Republican nominee of sexual assault, before sharing her own experience with Trump.

“When I met that man, I had a boyfriend, and he tried to become his friend to get my home telephone number. He got my number and he would call me to invite me out,” Hayek said.

“When I told him I wouldn’t go out with him even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, he called — well, he wouldn’t say he called, but someone told the National Enquirer,” the actress said.

Allegedly, Trump (or ― just playing along here ― whoever made the call) told the outlet that it was in fact he who wouldn’t go out with Hayek. And the incredulous reasoning as to why he “wouldn’t” date her?

Despite his unfortunate attempts to woo the actress ― and ill-fated attempt to spread a ridiculous lie ― Trump still continued to call Hayek.

“Later, he called and left me a message. ‘Can you believe this? Who would say this? I don’t want people to think this about you,’” the actress said. “He thought that I would try to go out with him so people wouldn’t think that’s why he wouldn’t go out with me.”

Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted A Story About Her In The National Enquirer After She Refused To Date Him

She needs her Mexican ass deported along with her fellow Wetbacks.

Wow...how does this bigot get 8,000+ rating points??

Just goes to show you what a right-wing joke this message board is.

Through my prestigious White privilege.

Enjoy your rating points, bigot. It's all you've got, you're an obvious failure in life.

you bastard!

Enjoy your rating points, bigot. It's all you've got, you're an obvious failure in life.
That's mean. We all dare our chance in life.

Are you proud of your race?

WTF? Why would someone be 'proud' of his race? This indicates 'My race is better than others!'
Classic definition of a racist.

But, of course, your avatar speaks volumes. Probably the most offensive avatar on this board. And that's saying something!

A loser bigot facilitating another loser bigot and then telling me that I'm being "mean".

Priceless.

A loser bigot facilitating another loser bigot and then telling me that I'm being "mean".

Priceless.
mean.

Welcome to the "forum"
This scum bag posts all types of crazy stuff here.
But thats not the important part. He is just a troll after all...

The important part is, as you have realized, his rating...
Because that rating didnt come down from space...
It was not aliens who read and rated his posts.

It was the very people on this forum, who will try to argue how they are not a bunch of racist homophobic assholes in every opportunity,
It was them who rated and liked the posts of this scum who was cheering ISIS for their Orlando attack just some months ago...

There is a famous saying;
Show me which scum you liked...
I will tell you what a scum you are...

This forum is full of scum of the earth creatures who think they are decent human beings... unfortunately...
But there are plenty of good people in here too... If you look closer, you will see them...

Welcome to the "forum"
This scum bag posts all types of crazy stuff here.
But thats not the important part. He is just a troll after all...

The important part is, as you have realized, his rating...
Because that rating didnt come down from space...
It was not aliens who read and rated his posts.

It was the very people on this forum, who will try to argue how they are not a bunch of racist homophobic assholes in every opportunity,
It was them who rated and liked the posts of this scum who was cheering ISIS for their Orlando attack just some months ago...

There is a famous saying;
Show me which scum you liked...
I will tell you what a scum you are...

This forum is full of scum of the earth creatures who think they are decent human beings... unfortunately...
But there are plenty of good people in here too... If you look closer, you will see them...

That is becoming blatantly obvious to me. The moderators of this board should be ashamed of themselves. Thank you, my friend.

Fortunately, these knuckle-draggers do not represent most of America. This is why there will not be another Republican President during our lifetimes.

I wonder if you even knew who Salma Hayek was before reading this. And just how much you know about Salma, to know if she has class.

Nevertheless.... this is pathetic. You think Trump would need to do anything, to have the National Enquirer run a bonkers story about someone?

Even more likely, Salma let slip what this is really about:

Earlier in the interview, she argued that the press hasn’t focused enough on the fact that Trump said if Mexico won’t pay for his border wall he will stop the flow of money from Mexican-Americans to their families in Mexico as punishment, money that Mexicans use to eat.

That's what this entire deal is about. Not some mythical super secret story at the National Equirer, that Trump 'planted' about Salma.

Now it could be true obviously. But unlike this, there is far more evidence that Hillary Clinton ran smear campaigns against the women Billy abused, than there is Trump planted some sort of an article in the Nat.Equ, over a snubbed date.

Salma is mad because Trump wants to build a wall to actually protect boarders, and if Mexico doesn't pay for it, he'll cut remittances. I wager she just made this up, so she could get in the press, and complain they were not attacking Trump over his cutting off remittances.

Forum List

Back