Believe me

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
When I tell you. Trump is going to win big. He's going to win. And I'll tell you why. Because everyone of you is going to get out there and vote on voting day. Believe me.

When I tell you. Trump is going to win big. He's going to win. And I'll tell you why. Because everyone of you is going to get out there and vote on voting day. Believe me.
There are just not enough stupid white men for him to win.

Of course, there are tens of millions of stupid white men. But still not enough.

Last edited:
There just not enough stupid white men for him to win.

Of course, there are tens of millions of stupid white men. But still not enough.
what about all the white women and non-white men that will vote for him?

The only way Trump could win is to take one of his billions and pay a million people a thousand bucks each to vote for him. :lol:
No. It will be a landslide. Mr Trump is the President of the free world.

thetruthisoutthere.png

blaming the russians in 5, 4, 3, 2, ...

Apparently you haven't seen the women at his rallies. And while I have no need to rally, I am a white woman that wants to poke knitting needles in my ears every time I hear the screeching, lying, harpy, witch Hitlery. Trump has my vote.

Apparently you haven't seen the women at his rallies. And while I have no need to rally, I am a white woman that wants to poke knitting needles in my ears every time I hear the screeching, lying, harpy, witch Hitlery. Trump has my vote.
Irish Ram makes a stable point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back