Salary

It doesn't really matter, his kids and he are making more money off of the presidency by staying at his properties rather than the WH.

Yep.

By comparison, his salary doesn't compare to what his grifting is netting them.

And then he still gets us with his phony tax write off.

He's just a con man, and very good at it. He lies about being a successful business man (he's not) and a great deal maker (wow, he's definitely not that!) and while the trumpkins are watching that and nodding their heads up and down, he's picking our pockets.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

A President is no more than a face used to fool the public of who is really in charge.

With only 4% considered true statements, it's hard to say much good about him.

The PolitiFact scorecard

It's even worse when you add up the true, mostly true, and half true, and you come up with only 31 percent between the three categories.

That means Trump is lying 2/3rds of the time!

No it means you still get your info from the MSM that never gives OUR President a fair shake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With only 4% considered true statements, it's hard to say much good about him.

The PolitiFact scorecard

It's even worse when you add up the true, mostly true, and half true, and you come up with only 31 percent between the three categories.

That means Trump is lying 2/3rds of the time!

No it means you still get your info from the MSM that never gives OUR President a fair shake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. It doesn't work that way. If something is false, it's false no matter who says it. Only 4% of his public statements have been true.

Forum List

Back