Saints!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Bleipriester, Sep 8, 2018.

1. night_son

night_son Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,704
    No worries, Bruder. I recommend copious amounts of fishing otherwise known as worship of the sky and nature, to keep you mind focused, free and out of reach. Myself, here on the Chesapeake I like to fish for mythological beasts, such as Atlantic Sturgeon. While I'll never catch one, and they're likely verging extinction, man is it exciting and something to look forward to.

You should go after Wels Catfish and Zander. I know Wels have been on the decline for years, but hey, chasing dragons can be real fun. Also, if you ever get up to the Baltic, saltwater Pike fishing is the bomb. Of course, there's always Carp fishing to fall back on.

Now get some decent gear (I recommend Cabela's 11 foot Predator Rod series if they still make them, and the Shimano Thunnus 6 or 8000) and get fishing.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,562
    Thank you for this advice. To me it is all the more frustrating coming home and nobody waits for you. I understand such a hobby is recreation for many people, though. Inactiveness or doing something all alone is not what I need.

3. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,562
    I am sorry when I hit the wrong with my wrath. It´s not my intention to make trouble.