Which Book Have You Read the Most?

Dune.

About a dozen times.

The book is amazing, none of the sequels matched it, there was just something alluring about it.

I think I read the The Outsiders about 20 times and a few Judy Blume Books - 'Are you there God it's me Margret' and of course, the steamy sex charged 'Forever'. I used to read Chose Your Own Adventure Books twice - or at least the end. :lol:

I used to love this book about a man who wouldn't wash his dishes. He eventually had to get a dump truck to come and get them and haul them off to a dump. Boy, did he learn his lesson!

Curious George and the Birthday Surprise.

At least 500 times.

hungry caterpillar almost every night for the past 6 years...

Attachments

• $hungry.jpg
    $hungry.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 87
the fountainhead ... several

I got through half of that before I just couldn't take anymore. A glorified romance novel held up as some ideological masterpiece. Roark is a fucking asshole and if I ever knew anyone like that IRL, I'd kick their fucking ass seveteen ways from Sunday.

Rand is only slightly less overrated than Salenger.

the fountainhead ... several

I got through half of that before I just couldn't take anymore. A glorified romance novel held up as some ideological masterpiece. Roark is a fucking asshole and if I ever knew anyone like that IRL, I'd kick their fucking ass seveteen ways from Sunday.

Rand is only slightly less overrated than Salenger.

lol.....howard is a trip and toohey is a classic.....

Not including the Qur'an, that'd be Nineteen Eighty-Four. I haven't read it in a while, though.

Forum List

Back