SAD DAY: Robert Martin, Tuskegee Airman who flew '63 and a half' combat missions, dies at 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father was in WWII and is still alive, he is part of the greatest generation. This country doesn’t do enough for its war veterans.

Hats off to Lieutenant Martin for his service and his sacrifices.

Big FU to the OP for using the death of a great American to advance his racist agenda.
I'm a white supporting a black hero.

Don't confuse me with your Whitey DOPer types.

You are a whitey DOPer, your hate puts you in that category. Hate on, you seem real negative and angry.
WEAK...
You just can't deal with facts and reality.
White and DOPer Whitey are not the same.
You are fully Whitey.

I am not an angry negative person, so I really don’t understand your rhetoric or even what your point is because I turn nuts like you off after reading a line or two of your hate. So I admit, I know little about you because every post I have read from you is negative, hateful and angry.

Robert L. Martin, a combat pilot who said he flew "63 and a half" missions during World War II as part of the barrier-breaking Tuskegee Airmen, was shot down over German-occupied territory on the 64th and spent five weeks trying to return to Allied lines with the help of Josip Broz Tito's anti-fascist Yugoslav partisans, died July 26 at a senior living center in Olympia Fields, Illinois. He was 99.
View attachment 208722
The cause was pneumonia, said his daughter, Gabrielle Martin.
Robert Martin, Tuskegee Airman who flew '63 and a half' combat missions, dies at 99

:bowdown: Thank you for giving the American People Freedom from NAZI Whitey Trash.
WWII Fighters (ALL) were/are still the Greatest Ameican fighters EVER.
Real Men of Honor! Real American PATRIOTS!

As for the losers, we have fighting in our armed forces after Vietnam.
And not Vietnam Vets. Are just Welfare Anti-American LOSERS and contract
losers sucking-off Gobmint dimes to make a living. Be Proud, of yourselves,
you've lost every war since.
American don't honor or like losers really. We forget your ASS soonest!
That said.

-----
We do honor Korean and Vietnam vets as forced fighting slaves at the time.
Today Troops You assholes wanted local welfare checks and free medical from
the Gobmint claiming you are patriots. And Spewing we are are not on other
Gobmint welfare dimes. WWII vets were not sucking off Gobmint dime before WWII.
to make a living. You lying Loser morons you be. You had choices. Not like other to fight
1%er made up police actions.

This guy was a hero and your using his death for political bullshit. Be ashamed of yourself loser.

Please try again. I was explaining the difference between Men of Honor and Freeloaders.

Your post is very rambling for sure. You basically don't like the fact that service men would voluntarily join the armed forces of the US because you disagree with the politics of this government. and you think they shouldn't be paid or be paid very little right... you see that as welfare. Meanwhile, the country needs to have a military.
Everybody has their opinions but You don't exactly determine who is a free loader or not.
You could also say that millions of illegal aliens who come here and have multiple kids are free loading off the system using up medical benefits others who were born here might be using.

My father was in WWII and is still alive, he is part of the greatest generation. This country doesn’t do enough for its war veterans.

Hats off to Lieutenant Martin for his service and his sacrifices.

Big FU to the OP for using the death of a great American to advance his racist agenda.
I'm a white supporting a black hero.

Don't confuse me with your Whitey DOPer types.

You are a whitey DOPer, your hate puts you in that category. Hate on, you seem real negative and angry.
WEAK...
You just can't deal with facts and reality.
White and DOPer Whitey are not the same.
You are fully Whitey.

I am not an angry negative person, so I really don’t understand your rhetoric or even what your point is because I turn nuts like you off after reading a line or two of your hate. So I admit, I know little about you because every post I have read from you is negative, hateful and angry.
Oops again. I'm not angry. I clearly see the wrongs.

Robert L. Martin, a combat pilot who said he flew "63 and a half" missions during World War II as part of the barrier-breaking Tuskegee Airmen, was shot down over German-occupied territory on the 64th and spent five weeks trying to return to Allied lines with the help of Josip Broz Tito's anti-fascist Yugoslav partisans, died July 26 at a senior living center in Olympia Fields, Illinois. He was 99.
View attachment 208722
The cause was pneumonia, said his daughter, Gabrielle Martin.
Robert Martin, Tuskegee Airman who flew '63 and a half' combat missions, dies at 99

:bowdown: Thank you for giving the American People Freedom from NAZI Whitey Trash.
WWII Fighters (ALL) were/are still the Greatest Ameican fighters EVER.
Real Men of Honor! Real American PATRIOTS!

As for the losers, we have fighting in our armed forces after Vietnam.
And not Vietnam Vets. Are just Welfare Anti-American LOSERS and contract
losers sucking-off Gobmint dimes to make a living. Be Proud, of yourselves,
you've lost every war since.
American don't honor or like losers really. We forget your ASS soonest!
That said.

-----
We do honor Korean and Vietnam vets as forced fighting slaves at the time.
Today Troops You assholes wanted local welfare checks and free medical from
the Gobmint claiming you are patriots. And Spewing we are are not on other
Gobmint welfare dimes. WWII vets were not sucking off Gobmint dime before WWII.
to make a living. You lying Loser morons you be. You had choices. Not like other to fight
1%er made up police actions.

This guy was a hero and your using his death for political bullshit. Be ashamed of yourself loser.

Please try again. I was explaining the difference between Men of Honor and Freeloaders.

Your post is very rambling for sure. You basically don't like the fact that service men would voluntarily join the armed forces of the US because you disagree with the politics of this government. and you think they shouldn't be paid or be paid very little right... you see that as welfare. Meanwhile, the country needs to have a military.
Everybody has their opinions but You don't exactly determine who is a free loader or not.
You could also say that millions of illegal aliens who come here and have multiple kids are free loading off the system using up medical benefits others who were born here might be using.

DOPers always spew who are the Freeloaders on Gobmint Dimes. Wrongly, but still do.
Did you miss that? Today's troops are freeloaders on Gobmint dimes.

It is sad to see the Greatest Generation slowly passing away.

It is also sad to see the death of one of these heroes used by a racist like Baz, for political purposes.

WEAK. Really WEAK!

Miltary is always used in political ways.

As a DOPER!
Do you Recall the Great Douche Slamming McLames Service? aka: McCain with brain cancer!

McCain was being an ass, and got slapped back.

Your attacks on "whitey" above, show you to be a bad guy.

Keep lying.

I'm not the one lying. McCain was being an asshole and was handled quite gently.

And your attacks on "whitey" do show you to be a bad guy.
You be Crazy... :cuckoo::asshole:DOPer :cuckoo: How sad..:itsok:

Nope. You are a crazy racist bad guy, using the death of an American hero as a platform to attack "whitey".

WEAK. Really WEAK!

Miltary is always used in political ways.

As a DOPER!
Do you Recall the Great Douche Slamming McLames Service? aka: McCain with brain cancer!

Keep lying.

I'm not the one lying. McCain was being an asshole and was handled quite gently.

Nope. You are a crazy racist bad guy, using the death of an American hero as a platform to attack "whitey".
LOL..Keeping lying.Whitey.

Btw:..In other news.

upload_2018-8-5_22-7-45.png

Keep lying.

View attachment 208736

I've told no lies. McCain was being an ass and got insulted back.

And you are a racist ass.

Keep lying.

View attachment 208736

I've told no lies. McCain was being an ass and got insulted back.

And you are a racist ass.
How was McLame being an ass? To spit on his service.
He did say in 2008 Obama was not a Muslim.

Wow... That's hard to read.. Here's a tip... If you want an obituary thread to HONOR folks like this --- DO NOT USE EVERY opportunity to rant (incoherently) about your political itchy parts. And USE the death of a great man like this to poop out your political vitriol and hate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back