Sacred Stewards

Snow leopards are awesome creatures. If I could, I would love to go on the Himalaya, dig a little fox hole and photograph these awesome creatures. I guess with the fall of Tibet, the leopards lost a valuable ally.

Last edited:
Snow leopards are awesome creatures. If I could, I would love to go on the Himalaya, dig a little fox hole and photograph these awesome creatures. I guess with the fall of Tibet, the leopards lost a valuable ally.

Probably best to make a will first.

Gunmen kill 9 foreign tourists, guide in Gilgit-Baltistan ? The Express Tribune

Gunmen kill 9 foreign tourists, guide in Gilgit-Baltistan

ISLAMABAD / GILGIT: Gunmen dressed as paramilitary forces killed nine foreign tourists in an unprecedented attack in the Himalayas of Gilgit-Baltistan, in a security failure bound to embarrass the new government just weeks after it took office.

The gunmen stormed into a base camp, killing Chinese and Ukrainian climbers in an area of the far-flung north not previously associated with violence or militancy.

The killings will jeopardise the only foreign tourism that remains in Pakistan – that of mountaineers – the few international tourists to still visit a country troubled by al Qaeda and Taliban violence.

I do not have to go to Pakistan to view the snow leopards. There are plenty of them in India as well.

Forum List

Back