sacred ground?

What's particularly funny is that a six degrees of kevin bacon link between the Bin Laden family and the Mosque builders is viewed by the opposers here as enough proof of terrorist involvement, but the same kind of link between the Bin Laden family and the Bushes was just a bunch of poppycock :lol:

Call me crazy, but I'm fairly certain that Bush harbors no secret desire to see sharia established in the US.

the more people complain about the mosque, the more it will seem like a victory to the idiot islamics.

So...in order to be victorious people shouldn't voice opposition?

The fact of the matter is, the mosque & community center pose a huge safety risk. They are a symbol of Islamic victory over America to Muslims of the world and will attract every lunatic firebrand on the face of the earth.

The imam who is spearheading this effort refuses to name Hamas as a terror organization, blames America publicly for 9/11, and will not release who has provided Cordoba House with MILLIONS of dollars in less than a year. Two terror organizations signed off on the copywright page of his book about Dawa from the Rubble of 9/11.

And remember, dawa is a precursor to jihad.

So let's compare this fuck and this incredibly DANGEROUS plan to titty bars and drunks again. After all, they're exactly the same.
Well to some hypocrites here Ab, their far more concerned with some nudie pics of obama's mama and have a hissy fit cause she's dead, and oh it's such a dishonor to her to post a link to the nudie pics that her commie boy friend took, but hey, don't worry about honoring the lives of THREE THOUSAND PLUS INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO WERE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD. Screw them. It's no big deal if the very same religion the KILLERS PRACTICED want to build their victory mosque practically ON TOP OF THEIR HANDY WORK. So what. Honoring them is far less important than honoring obama's commie loving mama.

These liberals have no conscious, and their hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

Anyone who equates the killing of 3000 people in our country to titty bars doesn't deserve the consideration of toilet paper, let alone liberty. I no longer spend time trying to justify or understand them. There is something innately wrong and, honestly, evil about them. They don't think they're evil, but it wouldn't matter because they think evil is actually funny. They think it's cute. And because they are immune to visualizing evil, they think that islamic terrorism is no different than mormonism.

They don't value life, so they can't distinguish between what's truly evil, and what is just alien to them, personally.

the more people complain about the mosque, the more it will seem like a victory to the idiot islamics.

The fact of the matter is, the mosque & community center pose a huge safety risk. They are a symbol of Islamic victory over America to Muslims of the world and will attract every lunatic firebrand on the face of the earth.

The imam who is spearheading this effort refuses to name Hamas as a terror organization, blames America publicly for 9/11, and will not release who has provided Cordoba House with MILLIONS of dollars in less than a year. Two terror organizations signed off on the copywright page of his book about Dawa from the Rubble of 9/11.

So let's compare this fuck and this incredibly DANGEROUS plan to titty bars and drunks again. After all, they're exactly the same.
Well to some hypocrites here Ab, their far more concerned with some nudie pics of obama's mama and have a hissy fit cause she's dead, and oh it's such a dishonor to her to post a link to the nudie pics that her commie boy friend took, but hey, don't worry about honoring the lives of THREE THOUSAND PLUS INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO WERE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD. Screw them. It's no big deal if the very same religion the KILLERS PRACTICED want to build their victory mosque practically ON TOP OF THEIR HANDY WORK. So what. Honoring them is far less important than honoring obama's commie loving mama.

Do you have proof it is her? And if it is her, do you have proof of who took the picture?

Of course it is a dis honor to her.

Many Muslims died that day, and many Muslims live in New York City. And honoring our constitution is pretty important too.

Anyone who equates the killing of 3000 people in our country to titty bars doesn't deserve the consideration of toilet paper, let alone liberty. I no longer spend time trying to justify or understand them. There is something innately wrong and, honestly, evil about them. They don't think they're evil, but it wouldn't matter because they think evil is actually funny. They think it's cute. And because they are immune to visualizing evil, they think that islamic terrorism is no different than mormonism.

They don't value life, so they can't distinguish between what's truly evil, and what is just alien to them, personally.

You need help. I would seek medical attention soon.

you are such a fucking joke...you are the one that was so concerned about phoney pics of a dead woman....that has been proven false...

as for the mosquie...it is not a question of what you or i think should be built on someone else's property...after all arent conservatives all about property owners rights?

you have no moral conscious...i find it amusing you are trying to take the high road here....after you posted a link to phoney pictures and tryed to say you had 'vetted' them

why are you posting in this thread...have you given up on your own thread...is it simply too embarrassing to go to your own thread and see any conservatives dont comment or support your thread cause they know its a bunch of bull mal....but keep on saying its all the fault of liberals....

Property rights don't extend to building structures which are offensive and dangerous to others, and the right to build is not protected by the constitution. Anyone who has ever had to jump through hoops to put a fucking porch on their house or try to get the go-ahead to build a house on property they own knows that.

Property rights don't extend to building structures which are offensive and dangerous to others, and the right to build is not protected by the constitution. Anyone who has ever had to jump through hoops to put a fucking porch on their house or try to get the go-ahead to build a house on property they own knows that.

If they meet the zoning criteria they have ever right to build what they want.

What's particularly funny is that a six degrees of kevin bacon link between the Bin Laden family and the Mosque builders is viewed by the opposers here as enough proof of terrorist involvement, but the same kind of link between the Bin Laden family and the Bushes was just a bunch of poppycock :lol:

Call me crazy, but I'm fairly certain that Bush harbors no secret desire to see sharia established in the US.

I would call you crazy more for thinking that one measly mosque being built is going to bring about sharia law in the US.

Please tell me that's not what you're afraid of :lol:

If they meet the zoning criteria they have ever right to build what they want.

You're so pathetically clueless on this, Luser, that I'm not even going to bother with you. Please don't embarass yourself further.

I would call you crazy more for thinking that one measly mosque being built is going to bring about sharia law in the US.

I think Muslims around the world will see it as a step towards sharia, as dawa is a step towards jihad. And more importantly, they will see it as a symbol of Islamic victory over the US.

Shit, moderate Muslims are SAYING this isn't something moderate muslims want, and have affirmed that it will be seen as just that - a symbol of Islamic victory in the US.

I think Muslims around the world will see it as a step towards sharia, as dawa is a step towards jihad. And more importantly, they will see it as a symbol of Islamic victory over the US.

No, I think YOU would see it as a symbol of islamic victory over the US.

Would you be opposed to a christian church being built near a site where a christian fundamentalist group blew a building up?

Whatever, I don't even know why I bothered getting involved in this mosque crap anyway.

What a stupid fucking non-issue.

Forum List

Back