s the USA Officially a Third World Super Power Now?

Never said that , now respond to the OP.

I responded to your assertion------I could not find you -------my mistake---it was on another thread that you cited and endorsed a source that claimed that a real psychiatrist claimed "schizophrenia is contagious"----it comes from one of your
fave citation sources NATIONAL JOURNAL

I would never say schizophrenia is contagious. And please site the link.

your link------"READ THIS AND GET BACK TO ME"-----the one that cites "information" from NATIONAL JOURNAL-----your fave Nazi rag and a putative
quotation from a "psychiatrist"----that "schizophrenia is contagious"------and
also includes a discussion on DNA studies that you do not understand along with
comments that are too idiotic to repeat on the possible associations between
specific genes and schizoaffective disorders. I will help you to understand the
crap that you read-------any person motivated to be an idiot can fool around
with data presented in real genetic studies and aim their filth at people like you.,
The claim by whoever writes for National Journal that some psychiatrist said
"schizophrenia is contagious"----is an obvious fraud, of course. National Journal-----global fire.

OFF TOPIC, much?

so? I am conversational-------as are you

Conversational is not how I define schizo.

Bobby, your arrogant and ignorant, always the mark of a bigot.

Do you have any actual theory for the OP that will stand up with actual facts?

First you project, then you use an ad hominem, then you whine to me about using actual facts?

Seriously?

Take a look at the link then get back to me...Big Lie America Doesn t Have 1 Richest Middle-Class in the World We re Ranked 27th Alternet

I am not interested in the topic-------also ---it is not clear to me that "median
wealth" is any kind of reasonable measure of anything. "median wealth"??

I responded to your assertion------I could not find you -------my mistake---it was on another thread that you cited and endorsed a source that claimed that a real psychiatrist claimed "schizophrenia is contagious"----it comes from one of your
fave citation sources NATIONAL JOURNAL

I would never say schizophrenia is contagious. And please site the link.

your link------"READ THIS AND GET BACK TO ME"-----the one that cites "information" from NATIONAL JOURNAL-----your fave Nazi rag and a putative
quotation from a "psychiatrist"----that "schizophrenia is contagious"------and
also includes a discussion on DNA studies that you do not understand along with
comments that are too idiotic to repeat on the possible associations between
specific genes and schizoaffective disorders. I will help you to understand the
crap that you read-------any person motivated to be an idiot can fool around
with data presented in real genetic studies and aim their filth at people like you.,
The claim by whoever writes for National Journal that some psychiatrist said
"schizophrenia is contagious"----is an obvious fraud, of course. National Journal-----global fire.

OFF TOPIC, much?

so? I am conversational-------as are you

Conversational is not how I define schizo.

schizo----more accurately Schiz-----means split. Schizencephaly refers
to a brain deformity marked by deep fissures. If you recall the SCHISM of
the roman catholic church that resulted in the Eastern orthodox form----it easy
for an idiot like you to remember. Schizophrenia is a specific mental disorder---
used to be called "dementia praecox"----because it usually starts in childhood and
is marked by disordered thinking and withdrawal.

First you project, then you use an ad hominem, then you whine to me about using actual facts?

Seriously?

Take a look at the link then get back to me...Big Lie America Doesn t Have 1 Richest Middle-Class in the World We re Ranked 27th Alternet

I am not interested in the topic-------also ---it is not clear to me that "median
The most telling comparative measurement is median wealth (per adult). It describes the amount of wealth accumulated by the person precisely in the middle of the wealth distribution—50 percent of the adult population has more wealth, while 50 percent has less. You can't get more middle than that.

PS: if your not interested in this topic what are you doing in this thread then?

Seriously?

Projectionists extraordinaire like you always blame others for projectionism. It is not an ad hom when my comments exactly describe you. You are a bigot. Foxfyre is an extremist libertarian. PoliticalChic is a political and religious reactionary extremist. These are incontrovertible facts, not ad hominem slurs.

Seriously.

No: the Joos are not the fault. Get back to me when you can talk honestly having "any actual theory for the OP that will stand up with actual facts."

Seriously?

The most telling comparative measurement is median wealth (per adult). It describes the amount of wealth accumulated by the person precisely in the middle of the wealth distribution—50 percent of the adult population has more wealth, while 50 percent has less. You can't get more middle than that.

PS: if your not interested in this topic what are you doing in this thread then?

193K for Australia?

I'm calling bullshit. There is some type of statistically lying going on here.

Seriously?

I know what the term "MEDIAN" means----I passed high school math. I am not at all convinced that "median wealth" is a useful way to define a "middle class"----
I am not at all convinced that there is a reasonable way to determine each persons'
"wealth"

Seriously?

193K for Australia?

without bothering to read the article ----I am convinced that it is based on
------lousy data. "MEDIAN WEALTH"-----I have no idea what my
"WEALTH" is-----nor would I care to put whatever such a figure might
be on a questionnaire. I do have a PC----but it is really lousy-----I have
some old beat up dishes and ----pots---lots of pots -----
I notice that my underwear is breaking down. But I do have ~~~ la la la
la la --the sun in the morning ~~and the moon at night ~~~la la la

Seriously?

193K for Australia?

without bothering to read the article ----I am convinced that it is based on
------lousy data. "MEDIAN WEALTH"-----I have no idea what my
"WEALTH" is-----nor would I care to put whatever such a figure might
be on a questionnaire. I do have a PC----but it is really lousy-----I have
some old beat up dishes and ----pots---lots of pots -----
I notice that my underwear is breaking down. But I do have ~~~ la la la
la la --the sun in the morning ~~and the moon at night ~~~la la la

I skimmed it, it had no information on how the numbers were calculated.

Seriously?

Projectionists extraordinaire like you always blame others for projectionism. It is not an ad hom when my comments exactly describe you. You are a bigot. Foxfyre is an extremist libertarian. PoliticalChic is a political and religious reactionary extremist. These are incontrovertible facts, not ad hominem slurs.

Seriously.

No: the Joos are not the fault. Get back to me when you can talk honestly having "any actual theory for the OP that will stand up with actual facts."

Oh ok, I get it. You couldn't refute any of my facts in previous threads, so you're projecting and playing the bigot card to try and get even. Naturally you still haven't read any of the article at the posted link yet. What's the matter? Too long of an article? Can't you squeeze the article onto the screen of your free 0bama Iphone?

Read the article at the link then get back to me. If all you can do is off topic whining, don't bother.

Seriously?

OH sheeesh I read it ALTERNET!!!!!!-------silly study

Seriously?

Seriously.

Oh ok, I get it. You couldn't refute any of my facts in previous threads, so you're projecting and playing the bigot card to try and get even. Naturally you still haven't read any of the article at the posted link yet. What's the matter? Too long of an article? Can't you squeeze the article onto the screen of your free 0bama Iphone?

Read the article at the link then get back to me. If all you can do is off topic whining, don't bother.

REFUTE YOUR STATEMENTS? ya know-------try REFUTING a schizophrenic
or any other psychotic--------I once interviewed a patient who claimed he was from another planet (I cannot recall the name of the planet) and he was KING PEPPER------and the Queen was QUEEN SALT ----------I could not refute his
statement-----I could not PROVE it incorrect

Seriously?

Seriously.

or any other psychotic--------I once interviewed a patient who claimed he was from another planet (I cannot recall the name of the planet) and he was KING PEPPER------and the Queen was QUEEN SALT ----------I could not refute his

Were you careful to use royal honorifics just in case?

Seriously?

Seriously.

I was careful not to giggle-----and NOT TO TRY TO ARGUE

Seriously?

OH sheeesh I read it ALTERNET!!!!!!-------silly study

Seriously?

Starkey isn't the only projectionist
Seriously.

Starkey isn't the only projectionist here I see. I refute your schizo comments all the time. So does Penny.

Back on topic.

Our tax structures favor the rich and their corporations that no longer pay their fair share. They move money to foreign tax havens, they create and use tax loopholes, and they fight to make sure the source of most of their wealth—capital gains—is taxed at low rates. Meanwhile the rest of us are pressed to make up the difference or suffer deteriorating public services.

The top 27 nations in median wealth (per adult).

"Big Lie: America Doesn't Have #1 Richest Middle-Class in the World: We're Ranked 27th!
America is the richest country on Earth. We have the most millionaires, the most billionaires—and an increasingly poor middle-class."
1. Australia $193,653
2. Luxembourg $153,967
3. Japan $141,410
4. Italy $123,710
5. Belgium $119,937
6. United Kingdom $115,245
7. Iceland $ 95,685
8. Singapore $ 95,542 (non-OECD)
9. Switzerland $ 87,137
10. Denmark $ 87,121
11. Austria $ 81,649
12. Canada $ 81,610
13. France $ 81,274
14. Norway $ 79,376
15. Finland $ 73,487
16. New Zealand $ 63,000
17. Netherlands $ 61,880
18. Ireland $ 60,953
19. Qatar $ 57,027 (non-OECD)
20. Spain $ 53,292
21. United Arab Emir. $ 47,998 (non-OECD)
22. Taiwan $ 45,451 (non-OECD)
23. Germany $ 42,222
24. Sweden $ 41,367
25. Cyprus $ 40,535 (non-OECD)
26. Kuwait $ 40,346 (non-OECD)
27. United States $ 38,786
Big Lie America Doesn t Have 1 Richest Middle-Class in the World We re Ranked 27th Alternet

Can we stop pretending now that the corporate take over of our political system and the ridiculous 'free trade' has been without cost to average Americans?

Well ya put the Left in charge and everything goes to shit. Axiomatic... no other possibility exist.

Seriously?

Seriously.

That's good. That way if he really was King of another planet, he will have no reason to come after you once he returns to his home.

;)

Seriously.

That's good. That way if he really was King of another planet, he will have no reason to come after you once he returns to his home.

;)

yes----everytime those heavy metal doors on the prison ward for the criminally
insane closed-----one of my concerns was my future fate-------it think king pepper had killed salt

Forum List

Back